LA - Mickey Shunick, 21, Lafayette; 19 May 2012 - #23

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh.

Pawn, or sell them privately.

Unless they are friggin' stupid, they won't pawn them here.

The media is back to asking if anyone knows anything about the DWTIQ. I know a couple people were theorizing yesterday that LE was being quiet about it b/c they no longer needed help. Guess that's not the case.

Wow. That is crazy.

Did they ever explain how a 14 year old girl could go missing and then show up after 3 years, not report the abduction, and no one think anything out of the ordinary had happened? Did she say she ran away?
----------
I'd have to go back and read through every article again, to accurately answer that question. As I recall, Jamelske threatened to kill her family if she told what happened to her. I couldn't say for sure, but I thought I had read that prior to her disappearance, she had on occasion, left her house for brief periods of time and stayed out late, so LE just categorized her disappearance as a runaway. Couldn't say for sure without really studying it again.

The women who told, weren't believed, that is, until one of the victims described what was written on the walls of the interior dungeon, something that only the investigators, the perp. and the victims would know.

The media is back to asking if anyone knows anything about the DWTIQ. I know a couple people were theorizing yesterday that LE was being quiet about it b/c they no longer needed help. Guess that's not the case.

Link?

Please skip this post if you are weak of stomach. I HATE to even think about it but as a zoo keeper with 15 years working with reptiles I have some thoughts on the possibility of a swamp body dump.
I have seen several posting on gators in the swamps aiding in the complete disappearance of a body. I see the possibility of them eating a body but if it were weighed down the mechanics of the way they eat more than likely would bring parts to the surface. Gators bite and then twist chunks off prey, this motion is a violent thrashing that in my opinion could shake off weight or ties. As horrible as it is to imagine parts of a body could be removed in this process and float. They are not very efficient at eating large prey items. That is not to say that other animals, fish, and birds do not assist in further break down of carrion but feeding on the surface would he much more noticeable to searchers or people in boats. What worries me the most is the scale of the water ways involved, so easy to miss a gathering of birds and such.

It pains me to be so graphic but I thought the information may be helpful to those of you with better minds for deduction.

Thank you as always, Mickey deserves to be home her family needs to know the truth. I try to keep hope alive for them all and I know you do too. Please let today be the day.

-----------
My bold. You mean someone like this, right?

Since our discussion yesterday about the middle-age man in the white truck giving the bicyclist a ride...

I've often posted about this case, whenever people dismiss an older guy being harmless:

http://www.trutv.com/library/crime/...ssault/suburban-sex-slaves/john-jamelske.html

Unlike other rapists and kidnappers, John T. Jamelske was not terribly picky about the age of his victims. During the 20-plus years of his criminal activities he kidnapped women aged from 14 to 53. But fortunately for the women, he was sometimes sloppy, allowing one of his victims to make the phone call that ultimately led to his capture.

From 1988 to 2001, Jamelske, who had become a millionaire through real estate investments, kidnapped and lured women off the street. He would hold them captive in his home as sex slaves for years at a time and then, simply let them go. Unbelievably, he was married and living in with a wife when this took place. She never knew.

Yep, and part of the reason is...young ladies in their twenties, thirties, even older look at an older gentlemen as harmless and think " I can take him." :(

Thought maybe everyone went to sleep. Glad to see I'm not alone!

I am usually on in the wee hours when everyone is asleep :) I have an adult disabled son who needs 24 hr care so I am totally random on my postings and usually leave the computer on logged in, so I can drive-by post. Good Morning! Let's hope today leads to something positive.

And in DFW. Let today please be the day!!

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2

No, you aren't alone, I had to run out to get something to eat....And I feel hopeless in South Arkansas.

Please skip this post if you are weak of stomach. I HATE to even think about it but as a zoo keeper with 15 years working with reptiles I have some thoughts on the possibility of a swamp body dump.
I have seen several posting on gators in the swamps aiding in the complete disappearance of a body. I see the possibility of them eating a body but if it were weighed down the mechanics of the way they eat more than likely would bring parts to the surface. Gators bite and then twist chunks off prey, this motion is a violent thrashing that in my opinion could shake off weight or ties. As horrible as it is to imagine parts of a body could be removed in this process and float. They are not very efficient at eating large prey items. That is not to say that other animals, fish, and birds do not assist in further break down of carrion but feeding on the surface would he much more noticeable to searchers or people in boats. What worries me the most is the scale of the water ways involved, so easy to miss a gathering of birds and such.

It pains me to be so graphic but I thought the information may be helpful to those of you with better minds for deduction.

Thank you as always, Mickey deserves to be home her family needs to know the truth. I try to keep hope alive for them all and I know you do too. Please let today be the day.

Thanks for the info and I know it is horrible to think about. Do gator's prefer live prey or dead? I would think that a person that is into gator's would know where to put a body. That would be perfect way to get rid of a body.

went to Jennings LA and there was a huge billboard re: a missing guy (older teen) I thought and spoke aloud about maybe someone taking him and throwing him in the swamp, peeps that were from there said "no, no way could they do that and not get caught" never got a good answer, since I was thinking the gators would eat him up. Anyways, reminded me of the murders that have happened in Jennings in the last couple of years. Finding dead girls in the canals, doubting there is a connection (as far as I know they haven't caught anyone). I know there was a connection with the girls either knowing each other or doing drugs together, but Giddings is only 41 miles from Lafeyette. Doubt it helps just thinkin/writing aloud.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kittyl628