LA - Mickey Shunick, 21, Lafayette; 19 May 2012 - #23

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
So no one notices or reports seeing two people bleach/pressure washing a truck being sought by LE?

Not noticing the crime is one thing. Not noticing clean up is another thing altogether.

My hink-o-meter needle is jumping.

And since two pressure washers were stolen, it is obvious two people committed this crime at the tool shop. If related to Mickey, we have two people involved there as well. JMO

Don't think I'm allowed to but it was an easy find.

And, not that we are allowed to sleuth this guy or anything...but he claims he has flown over "search areas" and hopes MS is still alive. He has several aerial pics, including Lake Martin on May 26th.

i am alarmed

IN MY OPINION
I would like to know where the truck that had the parts stolen, the one missing it's rear taillights and parts of it's interior. The one sitting next to the burned down building. Where was the Yukon on the night MS went missing...say around 2am.
Can I say that? I am quite sure this person is NOT to be sleuthed..but I am just making a subtle suggestion. Hey...I got nothing else at this point...except for floating bread!

I am following you. Looking at his personal FB, he says the battery was dead and it didn't have any plates, at the time it was vandalized.

Yeah, I had the same thoughts about the inside damage, but I couldn't come up with a good reason the taillights would need to be replaced, unless she managed to kick those and break them or something. Unless we were all wrong and the creep backed into her instead of bumping her with the front of the truck. Backing into her still doesn't make it an accident.

We just have no way of knowing what happened once "they/he" got to where they were going once they abducted her. At minimum I would suspect frenzied emotions/activity. Anything could have caused a taillight to be broken; possibly backing into an enclosed area like a garage or warehouse ...

This recent fire/theft could explain why LE and MSM is re-releasing the Z71 picks. Sorry if it's been hashed over already, been gone for a while and sheesh! You people are on it! Glad to see. Let's find Mickey!

I also see some Find Mickey stuff on his page...apparently he has a plane, and flew over the Givers benefit and took pics...

not at all sleuthing this guy....but noone has ever considered of someone dumping her body by plane. as wild of a notion as it is......just something else to toss around.

I'm struggling with the "vents". Some vents have a cloth/felt type filter material behind the vent. Is it possible it was blood-soaked, and that is why he needed vents. Even Stereo speaker vents have a speaker behind them that is usually a felt speaker. I wish we knew more exactly what parts were taken.

I also see some Find Mickey stuff on his page...apparently he has a plane, and flew over the Givers benefit and took pics...

I find it disturbing that the perp possibly knew both MS and S Murphy!!!

Well my initial thought in checking out his FB, was, to pm him mentioning our thoughts on this possibly being related to MS. I thought I might even ask to him to come over here to WS and answer some questions about the parts stolen....but, I decided to first take a look around there a little bit and I am not brave enough to message him now!

Maybe LE needs to/will look into the kind of folks who have airboats and can take things wayyyyyy back into the swamps. There are places in there that few humans have ever seen. Wonder if Troy Landry and his crew could help search?

We just have no way of knowing what happened once "they/he" got to where they were going once they abducted her. At minimum I would suspect frenzied emotions/activity. Anything could have caused a taillight to be broken; possibly backing into an enclosed area like a garage or warehouse ...

Or maybe stealing (or destroying) random unrelated parts that were easy to remove in order to deflect attention from the door panel/air vent.

Maybe they tried to repaint vehicle. Overspray fix. Or cracked taking them off.Just a thought. Can't explain vents though.

Car and truck vents crack pretty easily if kicked... my 4 yr old manage to break one of mine when I was trying to remove her from the drivers seat one day. She is strong for her age, but no hulk. Mickey could have really messed up the dash/vents if fighting to get out of the truck at some point. This would also point to it not being an accident. If she had been severely injured/killed but being hit by accident, she wouldn't have been able to fight and mess up the inside of the truck.

About the tail lights... could still be the perp/perps even if the lights weren't damaged in the initial confrontation. This person could have had special/different looking aftermarket lights that would have made the truck more distinguishable. Maybe they were afraid the cops could see them in some of the surveillance videos. If so, makes sense they would get some that we more standard looking and would blend in with other trucks.

I'd been wondering if the cops were watching local truck parts shops, but it seems it is possible the perp/perps went another route to avoid being caught.

Question, the plane guy is the same as the burned shop owner with the vandalized truck???' tia

Well my initial thought in checking out his FB, was, to pm him mentioning our thoughts on this possibly being related to MS. I thought I might even ask to him to come over here to WS and answer some questions about the parts stolen....but, I decided to first take a look around there a little bit and I am not brave enough to message him now!

I wouldn't, if I were you. IF this theft/fire is somehow related to Mickey's disappearance, we don't know his degree of knowledge or involvement.

I don't blame you!!! Maybe some brave souls could call this in to the tip line just in case they haven't thought of it already. Leave no stone unturned.
Where's chicken?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member