LA - Mickey Shunick, 21, Lafayette; 19 May 2012 - #24

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
THEN, you would have to worry about the buddy on the side being suspicious and turning the tip in and or talking to his wife, etc...

True, but what if it was a family member, like a brother or a cousin? They might not say anything.

This one?

Today is the day we bring this amazing young woman home.

That ^^ is from the Find Mickey Shunick Now FB..

This is from KATC:

The private investigator tracking Mickey Shunick's disappearance says he has credible information about two people who could be involved in her disappearance. John Abdella says two people who don't know each other called him with almost identical descriptions. The calls were made days apart, and he believes something good will come out of this. Abdella is not releasing the descriptions. He'll notify police first.

If it's this info yes, we have seen it.

The private investigator tracking Mickey Shunick's disappearance says he has credible information about two people who could be involved in her disappearance. John Abdella says two people who don't know each other called him with almost identical descriptions. The calls were made days apart, and he believes something good will come out of this. Abdella is not releasing the descriptions. He'll notify police first.

About the private investigators tips, sorry if it was alreat mentioned, I'm trying to get dinner ready and keep up after not reading all day!

New here, first time posting to WS, been trying to follow along the last two weeks. Find myself checking for updates at 3am when I wake up randomly, think I am a little obsessed. Praying Mickey comes home soon !!!! :please:

New here, first time posting to WS, been trying to follow along the last two weeks. Find myself checking for updates at 3am when I wake up randomly, think I am a little obsessed. Praying Mickey comes home soon !!!! :please:

:welcome:

Hmmm ... Hope this isn't the news stations trying to get more viewers ... Go look at mickeys sisters page ....

I dunno, in Lafayette you could honestly pretty much get away with driving it anyway... there really are SO many.

I hate to say this, but some of my family members were JOKING about how many white trucks there were parked outside of our crawfish boil alone...

It is so true for Lafayette.....everyday I see several and wonder if they have been checked out. There is also one in a used lot on Johnston and I wondered if an employee or the owner could have used it that one time....I park near there and saw them washing it yesterday. I'm thinking if I thought of it that surely the PI or some detective has already thought of it.

Welcome! Feel free to jump in at 3 am and keep us late-niters company.

If they were on foot, I'd like my demerits removed, please.

Perp on foot?

I'm thinking the two perps were together in the same truck, making it impossible for Mickey to defend herself, and also allowing them to quickly put her in the backseat of the truck and stick the bike in the truck bed, and take off quick.

ACI got awfully quiet after you girls wanted to meet him. Did we scare him away?

Do taillights on Texas edition z71s have emblems on them? Like maybe the shape of Texas?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Txwoman