LA - Mickey Shunick, 21, Lafayette; 19 May 2012 - #24

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Posting this again

Talkin now to the little geeks that did this to Mickey. They are coming for ya. They will have sketches created sooooon. Would be in your best interest to turn yourselves in rather than have a SWAT team show up around 3:00am some morning.

Sorry. A split with young children involved is usually crummy.

But stick around. We're not awful. Much. ;-)

My best friend signs her d-papers tomorrow on what would have been their 10th wedding anniversary. She has 2 small ones, too. :/

True, but what if it was a family member, like a brother or a cousin? They might not say anything.

And it's almost always a cousin or brother in law.

We all know somebody who knows somebody who has a guy that works on cars in his garage.

Hello, I've been following this case since thread #1 & am amazed at all the work everyone puts in help find Mickey. I want answers so bad I could scream!

I have a question though, & forgive me if this is common sense around these boards. I was just wondering what everyones take on readings are for missing person cases. Do they hold any stock to you? I only ask because I was googling "mickey shunick" & a link came up with a tarot reading done in May that had some eerie coincidences to new developments on Mickey.

Just curious. :waitasec:

Most men I know work on their own trucks ... Maybe he's the same would not have to worry about anyone rating him out

Where's Chicken Fried? Seriously.

(iPad wanted to make that Chicken Freud)

Is anyone else getting a creepy feeling about this other abduction of a 22 yr old on Tuesday in N.O.? Could this be the same perp(s) in Mickey's case, with possibly more victims to come? *shudders*
http://www.wwltv.com/home/NOPD-looking-for-missing-22-year-old-woman-157924735.html

Does Jaren Lockhart have a thread on WS? She may look like she lived a rougher lifestyle than Mickey (and the location of the boyfriend's house and her job is troublesome), but I hope her disappearance gets as many people concerned and the same amount of attention as Mickey's. Every missing person deserves this, whether middle class or not.

ETA: I don't believe her disappearance has anything to do with Mickey's, just hope she also gets attention.

Hello, I've been following this case since thread #1 & am amazed at all the work everyone puts in help find Mickey. I want answers so bad I could scream!

I have a question though, & forgive me if this is common sense around these boards. I was just wondering what everyones take on readings are for missing person cases. Do they hold any stock to you? I only ask because I was googling "mickey shunick" & a link came up with a tarot reading done in May that had some eerie coincidences to new developments on Mickey.

Welcome!!! I don't put much stock in readings but I don't mind reading them.

I don't want to alarm anyone and I pray this is not related either but I just saw some news on WLOX FB page that is not good.

:wagon:

So it kind of bothers me, if someone had 2 POIs why wouldn't they be banging on their doors. I mean where talking about a missing person here, not a stolen car. This is the matter of life or death......just saying......

I've seen that site. I think some insights are valid and defy explanation. If my child was missing, I'd take all that was offered.

On behalf of Websleuths management I would like to personally welcome all the new members coming to discuss this case.

Please remember even if you don't think you can do any good you are wrong. Just by posting a word or two of support can mean so much to the family of a missing person.

You are all doing a fantastic job.

One little reminder. Please stay on topic. Feel free to go to our private forum called "the jury room" to chit chat. It's located here:

[ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=25"]Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community[/ame]

Sincerely,
Tricia Griffith
Co-Owner Websleuths.com

Chicken Fried is just resting up I suppose. He said he was exhausted this a.m.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kendybee