LA - Mickey Shunick, 21, Lafayette; 19 May 2012 - #24

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
It is so true for Lafayette.....everyday I see several and wonder if they have been checked out. There is also one in a used lot on Johnston and I wondered if an employee or the owner could have used it that one time....I park near there and saw them washing it yesterday. I'm thinking if I thought of it that surely the PI or some detective has already thought of it.
I wanted a truck for the veg garden etc. I wanted a Chevy. I wanted a white one. I used to always have a WT. that was a month ago. I can't look at one anymore w/out agony & anxiety.

I don't want to alarm anyone and I pray this is not related either but I just saw some news on WLOX FB page that is not good.

Female torso (no head, arms, or legs) with stab wound in the chest washed up on the beach in Bay St. Louis, Mississippi.
No other info on the body.
Bay St. Louis is about 3 hours from Lafayette- you'd take I-10 to Baton Rouge (crossing WB), then take I-12 from BR to Slidell, then back on I-10 to Bay St. Louis.
I don't think this has anything to do with Mickey (hope not, anyway). I seem to remember several missing women in Mississippi....

www.wlox.com

So it kind of bothers me, if someone had 2 POIs why wouldn't they be banging on their doors. I mean where talking about a missing person here, not a stolen car. This is the matter of life or death......just saying......

I would think so too...not saying the POI's have to let them in unless they have a warrant but at this stage, if there are really any true POI's, they need to get after them ASAP...

Honestly the idea of two guys scares me...one guy, I could MAYBE see taking her to "keep" as his own, in some sick way...but if there are really more than one, Mickie's chances seem dimmer, to me...:(

Female torso (no head, arms, or legs) with stab wound in the chest washed up on the beach in Bay St. Louis, Mississippi.
No other info on the body.
Bay St. Louis is about 3 hours from Lafayette- you'd take I-10 to Baton Rouge (crossing WB), then take I-12 from BR to Slidell, then back on I-10 to Bay St. Louis.
I don't think this has anything to do with Mickey (hope not, anyway). I seem to remember several missing women in Mississippi....

www.wlox.com

This might be related to the woman TES was searching for. No matter who it is, this is a tragedy for this woman and her family.

So, I wish I didn't have to ask, but, if she was put into the water with the bike could she have ended up there?

That reminds me so much of Lacy and her baby that was in my neck of the woods and I will never forget it. Are there missing women from that area in the last couple of months?

I don't want to alarm anyone and I pray this is not related either but I just saw some news on WLOX FB page that is not good.

WLOX covers a very large portion of South MS that runs along I-10. I seriously hope that's not Mickey :(

Thanks for the update. I hope the torso is not Mickey but someone is going to have their heart broken no matter what.

For those who can't get Face Book WLOX is reporting a female torso has been found on the beach in Bay St. Louis.

Unfortunately there are too many missing women and this could be any one of them.

In about 30 minutes I will be on the Levi Page show discussing this case.

You can listen and watch at this link:

http://www.spreecast.com/channels/levi-pages-channel

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members