LA - Mickey Shunick, 21, Lafayette; 19 May 2012 - #24

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Map of Bay St. Louis showing Interstate 10 and Highway 90....

http://goo.gl/maps/qHiB

sorry for the blue indicators....they seem to be ads and I cannot remove them.

with the piercings surely it couldnt take long to identify the body. although i imagine the public will have to wait at least a few hours for the police to positively identify the body without a doubt. so for now, im off to do laundry and try not to bite my nails. the lack of closure would destroy me if my loved one went missing. maybe someone will find some peace in closure tonight.

I don't think it's her. Pictures in Jaren's photobucket show tattoos on her torso. The reports don't mention tattoos, only piercings.

What about Brittney Wood (from AL?). I tried to find a detailed description of her, but all I found was very general with no mention of piercings or tattoos.

Charlie just updated her FB with a post about a fundraiser canoe trip. Not sure if she has heard this news and knows it doesn't apply, or if she hasn't heard.

Me too and I'm not even 30.

I don't have any tattoos or piercings, not even my ears. I would say that's more unique and different than the rest of my generation! lol...or I'm a big wimp!

As far as being covered in tattoos or piercings all over one's body- it may help to make an initial ID if one's body parts are found somewhere. I personally don't understand why anyone would get tons of tattoos and piercings, but that's cause I'm a wimp, too (or old, even though I'm not quite 30 either...).

Charlie just updated her FB with a post about a fundraiser canoe trip. Not sure if she has heard this news and knows it doesn't apply, or if she hasn't heard.

I can't believe a nasty commenter wouodn't send her a link.

Hope she knows it doesn't apply! (However, it's someone's daughter/sister/wife/friend/mother etc and it's awful for the family and victim, no matter who this is).

After reviewing find mickey fb, you can see CSs chest dermals in pictures but you cant see any in MSs pictures. Just saying

Does Abdella have an email address?

As far as being covered in tattoos or piercings all over one's body- it may help to make an initial ID if one's body parts are found somewhere. I personally don't understand why anyone would get tons of tattoos and piercings, but that's cause I'm a wimp, too (or old, even though I'm not quite 30 either...).

My brother's gf has one hidden in her nose (she's taller than me LOL), one on the inside of her lip and a giant one on her thigh. Bro said she screamed so much with that one that he was embarrassed and the tattoo artist said he'd never seen anything like it. Hubby wants me to get my ears pierced, I think to make gifts easier for him LOL!

Maybe I'll get my name tattooed all over. Name and SSN lol.

Left the message on Abdella's voicemail.

Very upset at the possibility. Sickened.

with the piercings surely it couldnt take long to identify the body. although i imagine the public will have to wait at least a few hours for the police to positively identify the body without a doubt. so for now, im off to do laundry and try not to bite my nails. the lack of closure would destroy me if my loved one went missing. maybe someone will find some peace in closure tonight.

It going to take some time as all they have is the piercings . They will have to ID the victim by DNA sadly.

Isn't there a young girl missing from Baton Rouge, was called an 'endangered run away'?

Someone did mention that they hoped thw wxol rumor wasn't true.

The remains did wash ashore.

Hancock County Sheriff's Chief Investigator Glenn Grannan said the remains apparently washed ashore and were found early Thursday evening by workers dredging along the beach near Bay Oaks Drive.

http://www.sunherald.com/2012/06/07/3995174/body-found-on-beach-in-bay-st.html

My brother's gf has one hidden in her nose (she's taller than me LOL), one on the inside of her lip and a giant one on her thigh. Bro said she screamed so much with that one that he was embarrassed and the tattoo artist said he'd never seen anything like it. Hubby wants me to get my ears pierced, I think to make gifts easier for him LOL!

Maybe I'll get my name tattooed all over. Name and SSN lol.

tat inside her nose? now what's the point of that?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FastRayne