LA - Mickey Shunick, 21, Lafayette; 19 May 2012 - #24

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
WHY oh why didn't the report specify nipple piercings vs. chest dermals (usually collar bone)?!?!!!

Brittney Wood is white and 19, missing from Mobile, AL, which seems to be about one hour from Biloxi...missing about one week. But no mention of piercings, etc in her thread...

all they found was a torso, and apparently all three piercings were on the torso... im just assuming it was nipple and belly button piercings

Right. My point was additional piercings would not be out of character.

Someone mentioned that nipple piercings didn't seem like something Mickey would do, so I mentioned the Monroe

^ That's a very sketchy paraphrase, btw.

Let me just say that in high school, I was class president, head cheerleader, president of beta club & FHA, etc. - I graduated college with a pretty good GPA, and I went through a piercing phase in college:) no one would have looked at me then or now and guessed that I had the piercings that I did! JMO
My daughter has 10:what:... I only know about 8! Belly button, lip, ears triple pierced and ??? Go figure!
She has 2 tats. She is 20.
GOD I hope this isn't Mickey....

Or not... is that something she would tell her parents? Friends maybe BUT...

ETA she did have 2 that we could see didn't she?

I don't think so I had by belly button pierced many years ago and my parents never knew I certainly would not say oh by the way my nipples are pierced!

Sadly, if the victim were transported east from Lafayette by perps before being put in the water, it could be anyone. But the idea of it floating down from Whiskey Bay seems pretty remote

JMO.

Especially since the article said they didn't believe she had been in the water very long.

i had just read this.

i dont know if they mean nipple piercings or chest dermals.

Feeling very old, I had to look up chest dermals. Looks painful but also looks similar to MSs lip thingy.

So additional piercings wouldn't be out of character.

Charlie might know, her parents might not.

Completely agree. My parents didn't know about the belly button piercing I got at 18 for a year or more, but most of my friends did (I am an only child).

I wonder if there's been any activity on CS or BW's (I think BW might know as one of her BFFs, even if he was a guy) FB since the info on the piercings came out....
Silence or not checking in on FB might say a lot right now (or not say anything at all, if they're just busy doing something else, so maybe I shouldn't read too much into this if it happens).
Any updates on CS or BW's FB activity?

Let me just say that in high school, I was class president, head cheerleader, president of beta club & FHA, etc. - I graduated college with a pretty good GPA, and I went through a piercing phase in college:) no one would have looked at me then or now and guessed that I had the piercings that I did! JMO

same here....i was the cheerleader with the 4.0 gpa.......never got the nipple piercings because i was kind of a pansy about it, but i did have my navel pierced.....but i would have done it had i not been so scared. : )

i guess the reason i didnt think she would have had her nipples pierced is because she seemed so reserved, although i could have the wrong impression of her. i could be very wrong though, and will be the first to admit it. but i do agree with whoever said, this should certainly help identify the poor girl.

I also think they would've said the stage of decomposition as well...

True of a lot of folks.

So additional piercings wouldn't be out of character.

Charlie might know, her parents might not.

agreed...i misunderstood what you were implying the first time you brought up the monroe piercing : ) so yes, if she had those it might be likely that she would have the other piercings as well.

same here....i was the cheerleader with the 4.0 gpa.......never got the nipple piercings because i was kind of a pansy about it, but i did have my navel pierced.....but i would have done it had i not been so scared. : )

i guess the reason i didnt think she would have had her nipples pierced is because she seemed so reserved, although i could have the wrong impression of her. i could be very wrong though, and will be the first to admit it. but i do agree with whoever said, this should certainly help identify the poor girl.

And especially with her love of riding horses, although I suppose they could be taped down by a bandade.

I wonder If her family is aware of the findings? So they maybe could rule her out... Being its 3 hours away would it be on local news?

Oops! 11! I just got an earful! Why OOOO WHY did I go there?
Well if my baby ever goes missing now I do know! shaking my head!!!!!:blushing:

WHY oh why didn't the report specify nipple piercings vs. chest dermals (usually collar bone)?!?!!!

Wouldn't matter much if they did b/c we don't know if Mickey had either. FWIW no one mentioned either of those piercings when we were given the initial description. I was thinking she had removed the Monroe one maybe recently, b/c it wasn't really mentioned either that I can remember but I could be mistaken. They did focus on the nostril one, and we were looking for that on the ground on her bike path.

Posting this again

Talkin now to the little geeks that did this to Mickey. They are coming for ya. They will have sketches created sooooon. Would be in your best interest to turn yourselves in rather than have a SWAT team show up around 3:00am some morning.

Not 'geeks', creeps! I now call my granddaughter a 'geek' because she had a high score on SAT! And Honor Roll her whole sophomore year in hight school!

Just so you know... CS has them (dermals). I dunno about Mickey though.

Yikes. I know me and my sister routinely get things together (like tattoos). Hope it isn't Mickey, but its someone, poor girl.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jayrider129