LA - Mickey Shunick, 21, Lafayette; 19 May 2012 - #24

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Today I hope there is news about Mickey, may today be the day she is brought home!

MM, I hope your housemate makes it home soon, maybe he met someone?

In this day and age does that really matter? What kind of female guards an abandoned dark hospital over night? Also, what do we know about the backgrounds of private company security guards? And I'm not talking about off duty police officers.

Hmm. What kind of female guards an abandoned hospital at night?

Maybe one who is assigned to do so?

I personally know a female security guard who pulls a lot of night shifts. She is in her early thirties, is married, has three young children, and holds down a full-time day job, a pretty good job, too. (not LE) She works security at night because her family needs the extra income.

Is that the kind of female you are alluding to?

Today I hope there is news about Mickey, may today be the day she is brought home!

MM, I hope your housemate makes it home soon, maybe he met someone?

I hope we hear some news about Mickey and about this body that was found near Bay St Louis today.

OT - No, even though we only have a platonic relationsip, he's always home doesn't like to stay anywhere but here. Was only wearing a light t-shirt, credit cards are still here. Was mighty cold here last night. I'll create a thread in a few hours if I haven't heard anything by then.

I hope we hear some news about Mickey and about this body that was found near Bay St Louis today.

OT - No, even though we only have a platonic relationsip, he's always home doesn't like to stay anywhere but here. Was only wearing a light t-shirt, credit cards are still here. Was mighty cold here last night. I'll create a thread in a few hours if I haven't heard anything by then.

Is it possible he met up with a lady and left with her?

Is it possible he met up with a lady and left with her?

No, not likely, he's very OCD about everything. Must have everything clean around him. Been living with him now for 7 years, never did this before. He can't text, he can't remember his own phone number or mine. Something is way wrong.

Good Morning! I was hoping we would have a little more information by now about the torso. I was really hoping that CS would post something along the lines of "Mickey doesn't have those piercings"...but I guess we will wait. Such a brutal crime :(

Going through a little scare here at the moment. My housemate didn't get home last night. Went to the bar around 5:00 yesterday, he didn't have that much money with him, wasn't home when I went to bed and now it's 6:35am and he's still not here. Called the State Police to see if they had any reports of an accident and they said no. So, now I sit and wait.

hope everythings ok.

Going through a little scare here at the moment. My housemate didn't get home last night. Went to the bar around 5:00 yesterday, he didn't have that much money with him, wasn't home when I went to bed and now it's 6:35am and he's still not here. Called the State Police to see if they had any reports of an accident and they said no. So, now I sit and wait.

Keeping my finger crossed that everything is okay!

No, not likely, he's very OCD about everything. Must have everything clean around him. Been living with him now for 7 years, never did this before. He can't text, he can't remember his own phone number or mine. Something is way wrong.

How faraway is the bar?Could he have taken a shortcut through the woods,and fell with his bad knee and possibly injured himself to the point he couldn't walk?

Praying for you and your housemate, mamamia.

BOMBSHELL TONIGHT!!!!

JOHN ABDELLA STATED THAT HE HAS BEEN GIVEN ITEMS Thought to have been with Mickey when she went missing! He hasn't verified the items yet, but is working on it. (source: Daily Advertiser 6/8/12)

ALSO:

I read earlier today that Mickey DOES NOT have the piercings found on the torso in Mississippi. Read it on FB, can't remember which page! I will try to find it again and post a link.

The information cab out Mickey not having these piercingsvcomes from a poster on the KATC FB page, made on the update about the torso being found.

I don't know the poster, and don't know if she knows for sure.

So I guess the piercings are still a possibility.

Worrisome situation. 'Gotta' go to work now but wanted to offer some hopefully positive thoughts... maybe he's safe (uninjured, not in danger) yet feels paralyzed by the OCD... unable to move or touch anything?

Wonder if he made it to the bar?
I sure hope he shows up safe and sound Mammamia

I suppose it's possible for lens flare to have taken a bite out of the 25-mph sign...... the pictures in this case are so maddening. And there's no reason for that black car to be parked there in that area at 2am, either.

So now..... just to tweak the idea a bit....what if it's lens flare AND a group of people is standing there, too? Or what if it was Photoshopped to specifically flare that spot. Were there a group there, maybe LE doesn't want to disclose that, so as not to let them know they were caught on camera.
'

Has anyone inquired in the bank if a customer can access the ATM in the lobby at night with a passcode to get in? I went on a weekend day and the lobby was locked. The bank ATM in the lobby to the right of the car is the only legitimate reason for it to be sitting there at 2 AM. Surely the LPD would have looked at that!

Oh goodness, mamamia.
You live in a city or a rural area?

I wish I lived near you so we could search.

Mamamia keep us posted I hope this is just some sort of miscommunication. I tend to be a worrier so I would be concerned as well.

1 min / 0.67 miles

That would be driving, he was walking. Wouldn't have gone through the woods, they are behind us.

So would he be walking through peoples yards?Maybe fell and knocked himself out and noone has noticed him yet?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FastRayne