LA - Mickey Shunick, 21, Lafayette 19 May 2012 - #25

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
It's really easy to stalk people nowadays with constant Twitter updates and Facebook statuses. And now, people are checking in everywhere they go and the location is linked to their updates. No thank you!

Yeah its great. Makes tailing people much easier when they tell me where they're going all day ;)

LE is going to lose the publics interest in this case and thats THEIR fault. People are more than willing to help, but we need guidance on what they are looking for.
That's what they prob want .... :/

this might seem crazy, but if you look at the white truck on googlemaps at 1290 west congress street, lafayette, louisiana, (stopped at intersection) it looks to me just like the still unidentified truck.

exactly!

Katelyn Markham disappeared sometime during a 6 or so hour time span, apparently from her apartment, never to be seen again. No one saw her leave her home, no crime scene, etc...and 10 months later, LE doesn't even know if she left on purpose or what, nothing can be ruled out.

Honestly, I am starting to almost believe in the theory of "spontaneous combustion."

Alien abduction?

Yeah...I just pulled up the guy that found it (works @ Lafayette Parish Sheriff's)...well actually he said one of his "employees" found it behind bushes.

You find this odd at all?

And since when does an LE member get onto someone's FB and post anything let alone about a stolen bike? Now please, something is off there. They could have called him on the phone, come over to the house, but get onto his FB page and post that?

Yeah...I just pulled up the guy that found it (works @ Lafayette Parish Sheriff's)...well actually he said one of his "employees" found it behind bushes.

I remember discussing this shortly after she disappeared. Back before the DWTIQ became the all-consuming focus.

This might seem crazy, but if you look at the white truck on googlemaps at 1290 West Congress Street, Lafayette, Louisiana, (stopped at intersection) it looks to me just like the still unidentified truck.

On the iPad google earth app, there are a dozen white trucks in the vicinity of that intersection. Do you have a link?

Be real nice if you could supply a link ?

And since when does an LE member get onto someone's FB and post anything let alone about a stolen bike? Now please, something is off there. They could have called him on the phone, come over to the house, but get onto his FB page and post that?

This has taunting / picking written all over it

Maybe by people in uniform?

I agree, i would be creeped out!
I don't like this at all!!! I love the fact that they have a lot of cameras but I do not think the general public should have access to this!!! It super creepy to know some freak could be tracking you from the ease of his home grrrr!!!!

That bike theft incident was kind of strange to me. Why would someone bother stealing the bike and then turn around and ditch it two blocks from where they stole it??? What was the point of stealing it in the first place lol??

Just thinking. . . .could that be BW's bicycle that they're talking about?

TIA.

It has the same streak on the passenger door too. My husband just noticed that.

I have over 100 unsolved cases of missing and/or murdered girls and women along I-45 in Texas.

There is no trace of many of them. They are just gone.

It is discouraging, but this happens. And it happens a lot more than statistics say.

I think people misjudge my intentions. After a few days, there is almost zero chance the person is still alive and I just want them to be found at that point. Families deserve to know what happened. They deserve answers. They deserve to put their child to rest and not have to wake up every day wondering.

Did they know each other previously, maybe?

Weather not looking good for weekend searches:

"A good chance of tropical showers and locally heavy thunderstorms will stay in the forecast this entire weekend.

A weak upper level low and surface trough poised along the Louisiana Coast will keep the threat of active storms in the area through Sunday as the feature slowly drift eastward."

60% chance of thunderstorms/rain both Saturday and Sunday.

It has the same streak on the passenger door too. My husband just noticed that.

I see that. I've always thought it was a shadow from the sign. And then I saw this picture.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member