LA - Mickey Shunick, 21, Lafayette 19 May 2012 - #26

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Would you please either post the picture or a link to it please? I want to open it in Paint Shop Pro. When I've played with the pictures before, I did not know to look for anything in this photo. Thanks!

My pics aren't very clear. Waiting1979 had better pics. It was this thread, post #614. Other photo's were posted by the same member but I cannot find them. I am up in the air about the theory she may have been hit there. It just doesn't seem likely at all but something looks to be there. The light is what primarily makes me second guess my doubts. It looks square and seems like it would be too low to be part of the truck. And there isn't a matching light on the other side. Ugh. Guess I just don't know.

Does anyone know what he camera is located on? Is it a business?

All the initials brought up btw are wrong. But all the information on the mental wellness if trauma suffereres has been interesting, informative and much appreciated. Thanks ;)

What first put this person on your radar, A.C.I. -- the 2 a.m. drive around the disappearance area, or something else (or a combination)?

I do trust LE and I think they know who might be involved,but we all know they need to find Mickey and also we know the

perpetrators have legal rights.Therein lies the problem,they need solid proof to arrest anyone.They are not going to tell us all they

know,it would impede the investigation.This could be a long process friends.So relax and keep digging and hope the DNA from the bike

comes back soon.

I'm not saying that you are wrong to speculate! Horses are just something that I know well and it's pretty much all I have to add to the conversation at this point.

Are they parked there or is the frame just a frozen moment in time as they drove by?

When I first read A.C.I.'s description of one of his surveillance-ees and their staring out into the middle of nowhere after a one hour drive out of Lafayette---

Scott Petersen. Went to San Francisco Bay and would stare out at the water. Nuff said.

I just read in people mag that only thing on walls of his cell are picture of Lacy and Connor's birth announcment. made be sick to my stomach

BBM

~ Does this mean we can't eliminate the horse from being a suspect? :dunno:

Trivial

Sent from my PC36100 using Tapatalk 2

What? You didn't get that this was a joke? :waitasec: Wow.

If you think my questions are trivial, please keep that to yourself. ty

Obvious my joke is undetected. Ease down, things like that make people not want to come back to these forums

Sent from my PC36100 using Tapatalk 2

Now I'm responsible for the potential demise of this forum?
Honestly, I'm confused. What is your joke?

You're saying to me the same thing I said to you.
Have we misunderstood one another perhaps? :waitasec:

Ok to all my locals.... Isn't this car parked at the midsouth bldg? At 2am?
1339508157.jpg

Could they be changing a tire? Looks like the trunk is open and someone is leaning over that area.

I just read in people mag that only thing on walls of his cell are picture of Lacy and Connor's birth announcment. made be sick to my stomach

I'm not sure but IIRC that was IMPOSED on him by the Rocha's???

Maybe I am thinking of another case!

Ok considering there are no homes around there or in reasonable walking distance to explain why they are parked there concerns me. JMO

Don't think it's that unusual as that is the MidSouth Bank bldg which also houses other businesses, law offices, FBI, Public Defender's, etc. Vehicles are always parked in and near that parking lot as well as the one across the street behind the Federal Courthouse. (customers, bank repos, federal cars, vistors, business travel, etc)

Other than Wal-Greens or Circle K, is there any place that you (anyone) think that she would've considered stopping for a moment if she did feel sick? (Of course I guess if you start to be sick you can't be choosy.)

I've even wondered if she might have fainted, etc. -- and someone took her then.

So by the large picture posted, we see Mickey near the building at the corner of Versailles and St. John.

Can we assume she continued down St. John and crossed University towards the direction of home?

There are plenty of businesses along that route, no? Where are the cameras?

Could they be changing a tire? Looks like the trunk is open and someone is leaning over that area.

Someone sure looks to be standing next to the vehicle.
1339508157.jpg
Click on picture and it is clearer... ETA: ehh a little clearer not by much!

Maybe LE aren't interested in this vehicle?

So by the large picture posted, we see Mickey near the building at the corner of Versailles and St. John.

Can we assume she continued down St. John and crossed University towards the direction of home?

There are plenty of businesses along that route, no? Where are the cameras?

:wagon:

Is there a fire hydrant anywhere near there? There are normally blue reflectors near them.

I've even wondered if she might have fainted, etc. -- and someone took her then.

I don't know... but if she was sick, could she have been drugged at Artmosphere? I used to drink a lot when I was her age and even with a hangover, I didn't feel horrible. However, once my friend was drugged at a bar and she was WAY sicker than she'd ever been from just being slightly hungover. If she was drugged, it likely would have made her sick, then also affecting her reaction time and her judgement. Wouldn't this have made it easier for someone to abduct her? Like the poster above said, she could have stopped for a second because she was feeling dizzy. Then, someone could have grabbed her.

I don't know... but if she was sick, could she have been drugged at Artmosphere? I used to drink a lot when I was her age and even with a hangover, I didn't feel horrible. However, once my friend was drugged at a bar and she was WAY sicker than she'd ever been from just being slightly hungover. If she was drugged, it likely would have made her sick, then also affecting her reaction time and her judgement. Wouldn't this have made it easier for someone to abduct her? Like the poster above said, she could have stopped for a second because she was feeling dizzy. Then, someone could have grabbed her.

I have always wondered if she was drugged. makes sense.

LA

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member