LA - Mickey Shunick, 21, Lafayette 19 May 2012 - #26

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Does the "middle of nowhere" spot have any connection to their own child's disappearance? (where they were found, or known to have been taken, etc.)
Just the one time. It was a week to the minute of when Mickey was last seen. Never got out of the vehicle, just drove circles

Thats just one of three suspects I have. The family PI and LE know about him, but I don't know if they ever pursued the lead. As far as the sketch...no idea

Do you get the impression that LE might let their ego's get in the way when provided information from a PI or PI's?

ACI..how did you aproach this person to ask him questions to know this person lied. Was it that night or has this person been out more times? Or did you run plates and go talk to him or her?

I spoke to him under pretext about working on the Mickey Shunick case and asked him about reports of a suspicious vehicle (mine) that was observed in the area in Lafayette where he was the night I followed him.

It was just the one night, he never went out again (that I'm aware of).

A.C.I., has he mentioned a detail or two that hasn't been released to the public?

the only things that seem "off" about this guy is that he is repeating "something" at the exact time ms was last seen...then you say he went out to wb and then driving circles in the middle of "nowhere" and also sustained some sort of physical injury... i can understand the circle k part, because we have seen the vid of ms there... but the wb and "nowhere"... why would this person link those places to ms especially a week BEFORE her bike was found. and he lied about doing all of this??

Do you get the impression that LE might let their ego's get in the way when provided information from a PI or PI's?

No idea. When I first told Abdella about it, he already knew. Meaning LPD obviously passed the information along. What else they've done I don't know

That would've been useful, but no he didnt

Does he own a GM vehicle?

...Actually, this behavior reminds me a lot of a relative of mine. He's just not happy until everyone around him is miserable.

Do you know if he's religious, considers himself psychic, or is superstitious in any other way?

Knowing a lot of religious people, I can definitely imagine some of them being the type to pray something like, "Lord, please lead me to Mickey," and then driving in whatever direction they feel "led."

Then you have these self-annointed psychics who might go there at 2:00 a.m. to "feel the energy" and do the same things thereafter that a religious person might do.

Throw in the Bible code people, the recent Da Vinci code craze, tarot cards, crystal balls, Ouija boards, horoscopes, fortune cookies and the rest of the steaming pile of BS, and it's untelling what some people are thinking or the rationale behind their actions these days.

Here's something interesting - Police just released VIDEO in the Jaren Lockhart case.

VIDEO, not cropped stills.

BBM

Not true at all on any level in any way.

Personal experience.
well if I was in a real effed up situation that there was no way out of I'd try anything no matter how crazy it sounds. If its the control or power trip of overpowering someone or feeling of superior.....take that away from them. Be more psychotic than they are and it will throw them for a loop.
Someone who is aiming to rape and overpower someone would not expect a willing or overly enthusiastic victim. On a situation where I saw no way out I would simply refuse to be victimized.

well if I was in a real edged up situation that there was no way out of I'd try anything no matter how crazy it sounds. If its the control or power trip of overpowering someone or feeling of superior.....take that away from them. Be more psychotic than they are and it will throw them for a loop.

Let us know how that works out, if you should be unfortunate enough to experience such a thing.

As a long ago rape victim, I can tell you that strategy is not foremost in your mind. Or in mine, anyway.

What if she wasn't murdered. What if she is being held because of this person's loss. By the way I live a few hours from that Yosemite stuff and it was very scary god those poor women and their families.

That was such a horrific crime, and the identity of the murderer was shocking. I believe the trauma in his family exacerbated Stayner's underlying mental issues, and his parents were so wrapped up in his brother's situation that they didn't realize the severity Cary's problems. It's possible that something similar has happened in this case. MOO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FastRayne