LA - Mickey Shunick, 21, Lafayette 19 May 2012 - #26

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Has LE ever said where the interior camera was that may have captured her aside from the cameras we know about?

http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/1205/24/ng.01.html

But back to you, Chief Craft. What about other businesses or residences that she would have gone past on her bike on the drive home? Do they have surveillance video? Because my sources are telling me there was a surveillance video where somebody goes by on a bicycle. You can`t tell if it`s a man or a woman. Do we know what time that was?

CRAFT: No, we don`t know what time it was, and the video is such a poor quality because a lot of these cameras are actually located inside of businesses for the purpose of videoing inside the business, and so they might catch something on the outside but...

GRACE: Well, Chief, what I don`t understand why we don`t know what time it was because, I mean, the fact that somebody is going by on a bike at, say, 1:45 when she`s missing at 2:00 could have establish that she had made it that far, Chief Craft.

CRAFT: Well, in that particular video, though, the time was noted to be off in the business. So we can get it down to about within an hour, but that`s about the best we can do on that.

No I haven't. But if that's the case I'll just delete everything and let's move along

Please... no........ I need to finish reading first!! haha Work has gotten in the way

What? You didn't get that this was a joke? :waitasec: Wow.

If you think my questions are trivial, please keep that to yourself. ty

Obvious my joke is undetected. Ease down, things like that make people not want to come back to these forums

Sent from my PC36100 using Tapatalk 2

haha that sounded like a threat at first. "You're gonna get yours A.C.I!"
*shakes fist*

He heee! Reminds me of Gossamer in the rowboat in Water, Water Every Hare. "Oh yeah? That's what you think!"

Just me? Allrighty then...

Just wanted to drop in and say good job to all the hard working searchers and sleuthers on the board. Wish I was back in Lafayette to add some more local flair. I don't have anything of interest to add other than that! Let's get Mickey home!!!

Alright, back to this: :lurk:

Ok to all my locals.... Isn't this car parked at the midsouth bldg? At 2am?
1339508157.jpg

This is my first post on these forums. I've been reading the coverage of the Mickey story. However, I think the plain drunk driver scenario doesn't fit the evidence. I don't doubt that drunk or sleepy drivers could hit a girl on a bike. However, normally they don't take the body or injured person away and hide them. The M.O. seems to always be to just drive off and that is the irresponsible thing that most drunk drivers would do. That doesn't jive with this story. I think it has to be more complicated than that. Seems like people would just like to think there is a common explanation. But maybe then again I just want to think there is a complicated one.

I certainly understand how many of ACI's POI's actions can be explained away, whether I think it is stretching or not. Like I intimated at earlier, if it were JUST searching at 2 am, driving circles around the area, I think that could be explained away with little question. While an odd time, particularly if you're not getting out of your vehicle, it could be explained away simple enough. To me, the bigger picture of so many unusual incidents, coupled with lying about it, makes it worthy of following up. That doesn't mean the person had anything to do with MS's disappearance but it does mean it should be looked into. I think if it were LE and they failed to follow up on these "oddities" I would argue they neglected their duties. Again, can't stress enough, looking into it by no way means he's involved.

This is my first post on these forums. I've been reading the coverage of the Mickey story. However, I think the plain drunk driver scenario doesn't fit the evidence. I don't doubt that drunk or sleepy drivers could hit a girl on a bike. However, normally they don't take the body or injured person away and hide them. The M.O. seems to always be to just drive off and that is the irresponsible thing that most drunk drivers would do. That doesn't jive with this story. I think it has to be more complicated than that. Seems like people would just like to think there is a common explanation. But maybe then again I just want to think there is a complicated one.

:welcome:

The fact that horses CAN and DO cause injuries to themselves is one thing and I wasn't aware of that. People fall down and break their arm or leg all the time too.

That said, I still want to know the reason that Mickey's horse had a sliced nostril. Even if odds are 90% clumsy horse / 10% caused by human hand, I'd like to know the answer to this particular injury. Although interesting, I didn't ask what usually causes injured noses to horses.

Does anybody else understand my point even if the odds are slim it amounts to anything? Sometimes details do provide important clues.
It's not wrong to ask about them imo.

I'm not saying that you are wrong to speculate! Horses are just something that I know well and it's pretty much all I have to add to the conversation at this point.

Ok considering there are no homes around there or in reasonable walking distance to explain why they are parked there concerns me. JMO

When I first read A.C.I.'s description of one of his surveillance-ees and their staring out into the middle of nowhere after a one hour drive out of Lafayette---

Scott Petersen. Went to San Francisco Bay and would stare out at the water. Nuff said.

Ok and another question for my locals:
Has anyone heard if this camera was viewed? Chickenfried? I know you were on a camera hunt a couple days ago. Any word on this one?
1339507402.jpg

OT.. But where is mamamia? Haven't seen her around for a few days now.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FastRayne