LA - Mickey Shunick, 21, Lafayette 19 May 2012 - #27

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
What purpose would there be to cover up and hit and run? Do you think LE believes she was run over? Just curious thanks.

None! She was not under that truck!!!

Thanks! I see it now:
Christina Spence
CSR at Cox Communications

Not Cox Media. Totally different part of Cox. I know people who work there so I wanted to make sure.

Well, I was attempting to open a thread for her, but since she has contacted the Baton Rouge PD asking for her name to be removed as a missing person, I decided not to. I will keep updated through her mother and sister's FB and if there are any new developments that suggest she was indeed taken against her will, I will contact the mod that I was talking to about it earlier.

Maybe the truck hit her and she got up to talk to the person and he took her and the bike. Maybe that was on the video So she could still be alive

JMO~I just can't see if the family of M.S. that would have been shown the video of the still shots we are seeing, that they would be so collective the way they are. And I mean that with the utmost respect. I see hope in their faces and in their words. And this I'm speaking of from experience. I have a very, very close friend of mine who has been missing for 2 yrs. Just vanished and LE has no idea what happen. Now, with that being said, being in a somewhat similar situation, I nor my friends family could speak with hope if we were to visually see him in a accident at the time of him disappearing. But, again that its just me...............:candle:

Who is your friend, byuangel?

And, yet, the state could say it's 'illegal' to keep a kid out of school. See how that works?

Only if it's elementary/middle/h.s...these were college kids & the murders occurred on campus. Exceptions were allowed at the schools where tragic incidents have happened...Columbine, Paducah, etc. the kids were suffering from PTSD so they were "medically" excused.

Laffy..i see a light that could be a bike.. what street is that? before or after circle k

I'm still trying to figure that out.

Maybe if I use the right words...

Where was the picture with the "hooptie" taken?

P.S. The red circle, I think, is a bike.

Attachments

• url.jpg
    url.jpg
    98.2 KB · Views: 53
Hey! Do not make me turn the hose on you two!

Let's get back to Mickey!

Except that FSU is a university, so truancy laws would not apply.

Of course, you're right. My bad. Let's say it was the Kyron Horman case and people refused to send their kids to school. Better example.

Maybe the truck hit her and she got up to talk to the person and he took her and the bike. Maybe that was on the video So she could still be alive

bbm. Question-- LE has said was she was last seen on St. Landry. Did they specifically say, the pic that was released was the absolute last sighting of her on camera? It does not state that specifically here. So it's possible they have other footage of her, still on St. Landry, but after the still that they released. Especially since they were still reviewing footage when we last heard from them 12 days ago. http://www.lafayettela.gov/Police/Press_Releases.asp?PR_Id=4677

Either way, the Shunick family was shown the video. Clearly, they did not watch her die on video, or they would not still be hopeful about the possibility she is alive.

eta: 13 days now, not 12.

I'm still trying to figure that out.

Maybe if I use the right words...

Where was the picture with the "hooptie" taken?

P.S. The red circle, I think, is a bike.

The hooptie was on St Landry.

Are you sure she had actual lights on her wheels and pedals? I can see a reflector on the wheels in som photo's. The pic of her riding her bike in the daylight prior to her having gone missing only shows reflectors and the handle bar light.

I think the sister said Mickey had lights on her wheels, but she could have meant reflectors??

Lotta great people here in this thread, Lotta hard workers. You guys are boss!

Sent from my PC36100 using Tapatalk 2

WS is not only victim-friendly, but LE -friendly, last I knew...

Wow, what a terrible story and one has to wonder about the guys who were with him.

Deputies and others continue to search a relatively small area, reportedly using divers and cadaver dogs. Nothing has turned up but something is keeping them there. Being good investigators, they’re not saying much until all the facts are in.

Another case of silence by LE and no resolution of the case. It stinks.

byuangel, I'm so sorry that your friend is missing.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
alicat3