LA - Mickey Shunick, 21, Lafayette 19 May 2012 - #27

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I suspected there wasn't much going on with this case!

Does he even have a cell phone, or does he have to wait by the landline all day?

OOPPS did not think of a cell phone. Kinda gathered that the # given would be a land line with an answering machine.

Technically he would not have to leave his chair if the number of leads given to him are of the caliber I am thinking.

Just found out that Terry speaks has 40 arrests in his rap sheet & 80% are for sex related charges, many for failing to register as an RSO when he moved to other states & locations. Guess, he was an every where, no where man.
'Note the dye jobs of him & Sanchez'..
No telling how many innocent victims he has preyed upon..."Our Justice System is F... broken, folks"

http://www.ketknbc.com/news/suspects-being-questioned-in-case-of-dismembered-woman

NEW ORLEANS, LA — UPDATE: The two suspects were identified and brought into custody this morning. They are Margaret Sanchez, 28, and Terry Speaks, 39, both of Kenner.

It's sickening. I was reading up on Jaren's case, before they were arrested. I went there yesterday and today and I just don't think I can stomach reading about it all anymore. It will seriously give me nightmares. I came here for Mickey's case, and obviously since we've had others go missing in the same area I have been interested in them too. But I don't know how you regular WSer's do it! I could not follow case after case of this heartbreaking, disgusting stuff. I would become depressed and paranoid. I don't want to let myself get wrapped up in another case after this one, I want to go back to watching Dora the Explorer with my kids and not thinking about torsos and sick freaks.

Folks, not trying to play "I've got a secret," but I wanted to let you know that both A.C.I and I are still working on things, somwhat collaboratively but mostly independently, and we are still making progress. We are not giving up, and there are still things to be checked out. I pray that the hard work of so many will finally bring Mickey home.

Boy I bet the media would have a field day with the information that people in Lafayette who own the same WT have never been contacted by LE, especially since there are only 3 registered in the area.

Maybe the media needs to know!

I always saw this as a woman with short blonde hair, possibly a bob. She has her hand up to her ear. This would definitely support the theory of a two person attack,with the woman making her feel comfortable at first.

LA

Who worked on this pic?? The front windshield has a hole in it and you can see the glass spiderweb around the hole. There is also something on top of the truck cab and you can see where the cab is pushed down a bit in that area.

Did someone alter it this way to prove a possibility or is this for real?

OOPPS did not think of a cell phone. Kinda gathered that the # given would be a land line with an answering machine.

Technically he would not have to leave his chair if the number of leads given to him are of the caliber I am thinking.

When I called him, it seemed to be a landline with an answering machine. Left a message, got no return call.

Just found out that Terry speaks has 40 arrests in his rap sheet & 80% are for sex related charges, many for failing to register as an RSO when he moved to other states & locations. Guess, he was an every where, no where man.
'Note the dye jobs of him & Sanchez'..
No telling how many innocent victims he has preyed upon..."Our Justice System is F... broken, folks"

http://www.ketknbc.com/news/suspects-being-questioned-in-case-of-dismembered-woman

NEW ORLEANS, LA — UPDATE: The two suspects were identified and brought into custody this morning. They are Margaret Sanchez, 28, and Terry Speaks, 39, both of Kenner.

You guys, this woman looks like the woman in the pic of the truck that I see. Everyone else said they saw a guy in a blue shirt, but I saw a woman with a blonde angled bob.

LA

TP described the truck she rode in as a GMC Sierra Texas Edition. And on her FB, she said, after seeing the VOI in Mickey's case, that was not the same truck.

The GMC Sierra Texas edition comes in a Z71 package. You can add the Z71 package to both GMC and Chevy trucks. And GMC and Chevys are identical except for the front grill. I think that photo is so distorted it's are to make out what the front looks like.

It appears that the Shunicks are satisfied with Mr. Abdella. I have to wonder if they feel the same about LE, and even if they weren't, they woudn't admit it. I could message Charlie right now and ask if they are satisfied that enough is being done by Abdella, LE, the general public, and her response would most likely be yes, she is amazed at the outpouring of love from the community and every day is one day closer to finding Mickey and she wants everyone to pray and have faith in Abdella and LE to do their jobs and doesn't want anyone bashing anyone. But obviously, not enough is being done, b/c Mickey hasn't been found!

I did look up Abdella earlier to see if he was on FB, and wasn't surprised, but what I really was kinda surprised about was that the only 2 google pics I could see of him were recent, from during Mickey's case. Is he so old-fashioned that his picture has never before been posted online LOL? His business has no website that I could find either. Like you said Chicken, social media is big in this case and if the PI is not on there, then he is missing some big puzzle pieces. Of course he may have an unsearchable account, or under a different name, and I do hope so, but the way A.C.I. is talking, it doesn't give me much faith that he does.

Charlie seems like a fabulous person. she seems like someone I'd be friends with, real chilled. i'm high strung nervous nellie, however. so i get that whole kumbiya cest la vie thing from all my chilled friends all the time because i'm always freaking out. but if ever there is a time to freak out, the time is now. i wish charlie would tell the police that the people in lafayette need some comforting and reassurance. also, due to coping, i;m not so sure that the Shunicks are able to clearly evaluate LE right now. the outpouring of the community distracts too.

again, maybe they aren't doing that bad of a job, but i don't think they are doing that good of a job and their silence is inexcusable.

When I called him, it seemed to be a landline with an answering machine. Left a message, got no return call.

I called him about a dozen times throughout the day just to test, and it went to that answering machine every time. Even if he did answer every single call, do you know how many tips he's missing by not having a website, email, facebook, text messaging, and any other number of contact methods? Hell I'm not even officially on the case and haven't had my name in the media and even I get tips by email and on facebook.

Please mail your tips to P.O Box ........

I always saw this as a woman with short blonde hair, possibly a bob. She has her hand up to her ear. This would definitely support the theory of a two person attack,with the woman making her feel comfortable at first.

LA

If this pic is for real then we have our answer. That looks like blonde hair, the top of a blonde head, over the passenger side window. As far as I am concerned...that ends all speculation. I've read a lot about bike accidents and this is a survivable accident I am sure. Just have to find her. Seriously, who made this pic?

Boy I bet the media would have a field day with the information that people in Lafayette who own the same WT have never been contacted by LE, especially since there are only 3 registered in the area.

Even if there were 20 registered in Lafayette. Its not that difficult of a task.

And it wasn't only that. It was also the tons of cameras I found that hadn't been checked.

Does he even have a cell phone, or does he have to wait by the landline all day?

Ever since that day Abdella hammed it up before the cameras I lost respect for him. Very unprofessional IMO. The family would be far better served with CF and/or ACI.

I called him about a dozen times throughout the day just to test, and it went to that answering machine every time. Even if he did answer every single call, do you know how many tips he's missing by not having a website, email, facebook, text messaging, and any other number of contact methods? Hell I'm not even officially on the case and haven't had my name in the media and even I get tips by email and on facebook.

Please mail your tips to P.O Box ........

I mailed tips snail mail to him. Figured that was the best way to get in touch with him from what I heard.....
But I wonder if he's even going to his PO box to pick up the mail or bothering to open it!

Even if there were 20 registered in Lafayette. Its not that difficult of a task.

And it wasn't only that. It was also the tons of cameras I found that hadn't been checked.

By LE or P.I. ?

I am hoping someone here would know the answer to something I have been wondering. So here it is, say if nothing would ever be found such as any evidence or even a body for that matter, (really hopes that's not the case), but the person or persons who did this would brag or tell someone they did it. And this person would decide to tel le what this person has told them. Would le ever be able to charge them with a crime or would it only be considered as hear say, and whoever did this would get away with murder?

First, the prosecuting attorney would review what evidence there is and determine if they think there's enough for a conviction. If not, they'll tell LE to hit the streets again and get more evidence. Assuming there is NO other evidence other than a confession, I would be skeptical if a prosecuting attorney would file charges with ONLY that. Theoretically they could file charges and if they did, the short answer is that the individual can testify as to what the POI said (the confession). The somewhat longer answer is that you are correct, it is hearsay, which would exclude it as evidence, but there are exceptions to that rule for admissions/confessions such as this that would allow him to testify to what the POI said. Obviously, the more evidence LE can continue to gather tying the POI to the crime in addition to a confession, all the better.

I saw on WS I believe that there is a case in Missouri of a lady who went missing and her husband has now been charged, even without a body. In that case, the husband apparently had confessed to his father that he killed his wife (and the father would be able to testify to what was said), but there is a lot of other evidence implicating him as well. The kicker in that case is that the father passed away and the confession can't be used now (LE can't testify about it because, to them, it is second hand, not heard from the POI directly, but rather heard from a Witness who heard it from the POI). In that case, there is evidence that the POI was the last to see the victim, had fought with the victim that day, could not account for where he was when she went missing, wasn't forthcoming/changed his story to LE, messed with evidence and there is some DNA evidence.

Maybe the media needs to know!

They'll never run with that story right now with all the **** they got from the public about running the story about the bike. Any smack talk about LPD right now would probably piss too many people off

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mjF7nx