LA - Mickey Shunick, 21, Lafayette 19 May 2012 - #27

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
The more I look at that square...the more I know it doesn't physically belong there. Looks superimposed over the video image. Otherwise it would be hanging in mid-air and ov the driver side bed rail.
It could be an image in a mirror. Looks like a reflection of a building to me.

Then I will definitely need a firearm, and I will be wearing my knickers, not my skirt. ;)

LA

I have never seen a woman in a skirt with a holstered weapon.
If La Heat had hundreds of women on bikes, wearing skirts and carrying...that would probably get some attention.

This really gave me the chills and made me wonder if there's a connection to Mickey Shunick's disappearance. I pray she didn't fall victim to the same monster involved in Jaren Lockhart's murder. According to The Mount Airy News - May 28, 2003 :
Terry Christopher Speaks was charged with two counts of statutory rape.
Speaks was in possession of a stolen bike. He had a female passenger in the vehicle, later identified as having been reported missing by her mother.
See full article here: http://tinyurl.com/7y45qpa

I don't know if this is any clearer...

Attachments

• 1339680364.jpg
    1339680364.jpg
    22.8 KB · Views: 244
JMO~I just can't see if the family of M.S. that would have been shown the video of the still shots we are seeing, that they would be so collective the way they are. And I mean that with the utmost respect. I see hope in their faces and in their words. And this I'm speaking of from experience. I have a very, very close friend of mine who has been missing for 2 yrs. Just vanished and LE has no idea what happen. Now, with that being said, being in a somewhat similar situation, I nor my friends family could speak with hope if we were to visually see him in a accident at the time of him disappearing. But, again that its just me...............:candle:

My guess is that they were shown a very short snippet and not all the video LE had available of the trucks etc. Probably just her entering the frame from the left, on St. Landry and stopping at the still frame we have been analyzing.

This really gave me the chills and made me wonder if there's a connection to Mickey Shunick's disappearance. I pray she didn't fall victim to the same monster involved in Jaren Lockhart's murder. According to The Mount Airy News - May 28, 2003 :
Terry Christopher Speaks was charged with two counts of statutory rape.
Speaks was in possession of a stolen bike. He had a female passenger in the vehicle, later identified as having been reported missing by her mother.
See full article here: http://tinyurl.com/7y45qpa

That was a motorcycle, not a bicycle.

I'm getting all confused again.

Could someone please post all the pictures in chronological order with
label under each for location/time reference.

Also can someone please post all the truck pics with labels and links to any "official" info that may verify the make and model?
Please verify with links-thanks.

I would really appreciate it.
Thanks.

:fence:

No problem. We need to remember that we have to refer back to the original pics released by LE, on their official site. We've seen so many pics here that have been altered--whether the posters claimed they are not "altered," only enhanced...the fact remains they have been adjusted, and are NOT the same as the original pics.

And do what with those pictures released by LE? They are so small that no details can be found. If they release larger versions, the pictures won't get so "pixilated" when they're enlarged. They're barely worth a damn. People are trying to figure out what happened to Mickey because LE is not giving us anything.
When I say I did not alter a picture, I mean that I did not add or take away objects. Anytime a picture is resized, sharpened, blurred or anything else, it's been altered.

The other night when I was fooling around with the pictures, I got an image of a guy looking down towards the corner where some people thought Mickey might be sitting. But the guy looked liked Popeye's enemy Bluto, so I blew it off because after a while we can see all kinds of things in the pictures. I had not noticed the blue shirt because I was focused on parts of the picture rather than the picture as a whole. I thought the blue shirt was part of the seat but now I see what does appear to be a guy in a blue shirt resting his arm on the door! Great work!!!!!!

Now see the SAME person and colors in this picture on the same side ... the driver side in the back !!!
1339508895.png

So here's some news. 2 of my POI's are clear. One was confirmed out of town at the time. And the other was busy around the time frame she went missing....busy kidnapping and raping someone else. That's one hell of an alibi.

But on a more frustrating note: Just on a whim I ran a broad search for all 2005-2012 White Chevy Silverado crew and king cabs in every edition (LS, LT, LXT etc) registered in Lafayette parish. You know how many there were? Granted that's only in Lafayette parish, and there are several hundred in Louisiana all together. But only THREE registered in lafayette. I spoke to all three drivers and NONE had been contacted by LPD. Not one. You would think that would've been the first thing they did. Regardless, all three were offshore or off working at the time and not in town.

On an even more frustrating note: Twice I called Abdella today and both times before I could get a word in he said "I don't have time today, Im busy" and then hung up. I then went to go see him, as I walked in he said "Sorry no time today", and locked himself in his office. I heard him on the phone with someone in there also saying he was super busy and didn't have time to talk to them. This isn't the first time Ive witnessed him do this since this investigation started. He just sits in his damn office. I found out from people he's been talking to, the first name and description of someone he's been asking about. But they couldn't remember the last name. So I called him to get the last name from him so I could dig into it since he locks himself in his office all day everyday, and his response was: "Sorry, can't help you" and hung up on me.

Im a little more than pissed off today and if I was the Shunick family Id be furious.

I'm still trying to figure that out.

Maybe if I use the right words...

Where was the picture with the "hooptie" taken?

P.S. The red circle, I think, is a bike.

That picture is the hooptie on University, about to make a right onto St. Landry. In front of the video survellience store. LE has said on NG that they had other bike riders on video in around the time Mickey was seen on video. It could be her, or someone else.

Now see the SAME person and colors in this picture on the same side ... the driver side in the back !!!
1339508895.png

I always saw this as a woman with short blonde hair, possibly a bob. She has her hand up to her ear. This would definitely support the theory of a two person attack,with the woman making her feel comfortable at first.

LA

It is a ride dedicated to Mickey. Hopefully they will find her and she can come along. :)

LA

Darn, I thought we were headed for an old fashion linch mob of some sort. :woohoo::rocker::woohoo::rocker:

The bike ride sounds awesome. I'm far too far away to make it but I will send my positive energy that way. Prayers for that beautiful woman.

I am hoping someone here would know the answer to something I have been wondering. So here it is, say if nothing would ever be found such as any evidence or even a body for that matter, (really hopes that's not the case), but the person or persons who did this would brag or tell someone they did it. And this person would decide to tel le what this person has told them. Would le ever be able to charge them with a crime or would it only be considered as hear say, and whoever did this would get away with murder?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Beeaimee