LA - Mickey Shunick, 21, Lafayette 19 May 2012 - #28

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Will there be a transcript posted after the show? I'm at work and can't listen! :(

I'm having some problems listening. I keep having to press the play button. What's up??
Hmm...not sure. I'm not having a problem. Could be your system is slow to buffer. Which browser are you using?

Will there be a transcript posted after the show? I'm at work and can't listen! :(
No transcript, but a recorded version will be available an hour or two after the show ends.

I thought someone said there was a chat room . I can't find it can someone point me in the right way please?

I thought someone said there was a chat room . I can't find it can someone point me in the right way please?

It's at the bottom of the screen when I clicked on the link, but you have to login w/ either your FB or blogtalkradio acct (takes two seconds to sign up) to post.

I've never listened to a Websleuths BlogTalkRadio show before - but let me tell ya, I'm glad that I did. Its quick-moving and interesting.

A.C.I!!!! You did fantastic on the interview!! Thank you for taking the time to do it!

Google Chrome. Never have any problems with streaming anything.
Google Chrome usually works well, so I'm afraid I don't have any tips for you. Maybe the replay will work better.

Glen Rogers was a carnival worker in the 90s who traveled the country picking up women at bars and murdering them (after living with some of them). He used his real name much of the time and there was a massive manhunt for him. He was even featured on America's Most Wanted. At one point, he was suspected of murdering Nicole Simpson and Ron Goldman.

Jordan, interesting (and wierd!) hearing the voice of a man I only have know electronically so far. I think you did well, it is not easy being interviewed and maintaining a sense of honesty, competence and intelligence, as well as staying on message. I am grateful beyond expression that you are on this case! Now, kudos completed, get back to work!

I am new to WS, really enjoying the sight. To ACI ....There was a post on channel 10 FB page linking her at the circle K early on May 22, several days before the video was released. You probably have seen this ....but just in case

Has the Breaux Bridge/St Martinville area been searched other than RM's home/vehicle, etc?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FastRayne