LA - Mickey Shunick, 21, Lafayette 19 May 2012 - #28

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks for sharing that piece of info. I haven't seen any men with long straight blonde hair in a while, so wondering if this might have been a woman seen talking to Mickey. Now my mind is linking this to Margaret Sanchez/Terry Speaks and the Jaren Lockhart case. Kenner is not too far a stretch for these two creeps to have wandered, particularly since there was a New Orleans band playing at Artmosphere the same night Mickey went missing. I hope they were not involved, but I really think this needs to be considered.

I was just getting ready to say this...maybe they went to the convention?

A.C.I., I would venture that, if Charles Manson cracked this case from his prison cell, the family would be thankful (sorry for the less than artful analogy, but I'm sure you get my drift). The main question remains, where is Mickey? Anyone out there who wants to search, hire detectives, consult psychics, pray, meditate, or discuss theories on WS, please have at it! We can happily worry about who to give the credit to AFTER she is found. Sorry if I seem a little testy, but no one can be adequately prepared to deal with a situation that is so outside of normal reality, so a little empathy is certainly warranted.

Please read my post about me an cs pm.

This is the link to the KLFY posts being discussed.

https://m.facebook.com/KLFYTV10?v=f....35883.175435545829287&__user=100002408891307

I think the poster above is saying that people were discussing Circle K before video (still images) was revealed to the public. When were the pictures released?

And... I believe Circle K was not even on her usual route home...

And... I think the guy in the Planet Fitness tshirt is more interesting than the long straight blonde hair guy.

And... the guy posting the comments is even more interesting... holy wow

edit: I keep adding stuff lol

The planet fitness guy is the one that caught my attention also....I wonder if he called in the information.

A.C.I., I would venture that, if Charles Manson cracked this case from his prison cell, the family would be thankful (sorry for the less than artful analogy, but I'm sure you get my drift). The main question remains, where is Mickey? Anyone out there who wants to search, hire detectives, consult psychics, pray, meditate, or discuss theories on WS, please have at it! We can happily worry about who to give the credit to AFTER she is found. Sorry if I seem a little testy, but no one can be adequately prepared to deal with a situation that is so outside of normal reality, so a little empathy is certainly warranted.

Task Force Detectives consulted with Ted Bundy on the Green River SK

Please read my post about me an cs pm.

I read it and she says they're not working with him and they're not legally responsible for him but that he can continue his work.
aci never claimed to work for them. He said he has been hired by private donors.
To me, the more qualified people working on the case, the better.
The most important thing is finding Mickey.

A.C.I., you mentioned that there is footage (not yet verified) of Mickey that she made it further along on her route than on St. Landry by the Circle K. Can you tell us if it was on Congress or Johnston? And if this is the case, is everyone waisting their time focussing on the white truck or is it possible that the white truck was also seen in this footage?

I read it and she says they're not working with him and they're not legally responsible for him but that he can continue his work.
aci never claimed to work for them. He said he has been hired by private donors.
To me, the more qualified people working on the case, the better.
The most important thing is finding Mickey.

She never said she didn't want him on the case I think it just had to be stated for legal reasons

There are plenty of men especially in a somewhat hippie/hipster college setting who have long hair (or long blonde hair) so I wouldn't rule it out being an actual man if the sighting turns out to be true. I wonder if the family or friends would immediately think of someone if they were told she was talking to a long haired blonde man?

Thanks for sharing that piece of info. I haven't seen any men with long straight blonde hair in a while, so wondering if this might have been a woman seen talking to Mickey. Now my mind is linking this to Margaret Sanchez/Terry Speaks and the Jaren Lockhart case. Kenner is not too far a stretch for these two creeps to have wandered, particularly since there was a New Orleans band playing at Artmosphere the same night Mickey went missing. I hope they were not involved, but I really think this needs to be considered.

A New Orleans band was playing at Artmosphere? Any ideas where i may be able to locate the names of the bands which played at Artmosphere that night? I have a minor theory that perhaps the reason Jaren was murdered was because she found out information about twiddle-dee and twiddle-dum and they could not let her go because she knew too much.

A New Orleans band was playing at Artmosphere? Any ideas where i may be able to locate the names of the bands which played at Artmosphere that night? I have a minor theory that perhaps the reason Jaren was murdered was because she found out information about twiddle-dee and twiddle-dum and they could not let her go because she knew too much.

I have heard it was Feu Follet.

Just found time to listen to the WS Radio interview.

'Great show'! Very informative..
'Great job to all'!

Why is Mickeys sister saying that the ONLY PI working on the case is Abdella. Why did you (ACI) say you spoke to Mickeys mom directly and know the family?

Hi guys. Havent checked in in a day or two. Anything new? I checked the local news websites and didn't see anything, so I'm assuming not.

Has ACI received any new leads to work new angles?

A couple of weeks ago I said that if I ever go missing that I want my family to hire A.C.I. and fly chicken in to help. Please add Foxfire as well.
I highly doubt I will ever go missing....just sayin...

Me too Me too!! And bring the bloodhounds

Has anyone seen a comment about Mickey being seen wandering around on foot without her bike?

Why is Mickeys sister saying that the ONLY PI working on the case is Abdella. Why did you (ACI) say you spoke to Mickeys mom directly and know the family?

Because he's the only PI on the case that is representing their family. They personally hired him. A.C.I. was hired by a group of donors to investigate, but he isn't directly representing the family. Apparently, some people were claiming that A.C.I. or others were on the case per the family's request. I think CS just wanted to clarify it.

I do find it sad that someone thinks it's a waste of the donor's money to have A.C.I on the case. From what I've seen on WS, he seems to be doing a heck of a job even before he was officially hired to investigate. Why would it be a bad idea to have an extra set of eyes and ears on the investigation?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member