LA - Mickey Shunick, 21, Lafayette 19 May 2012 - #29

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
IMO, it matters I she got past this point for a whole lot of reasons. I have heard several strong theories (rumors) that can only be validated if she got past this point. In my mind, if she did not, then she did simply "poof" disappear into thin air.

And yet she still did...JMO

My question would be why wouldn't LE release this information? Yes, I know investigating, yada yada.
Surely, if this happened and the perpetrator sees these pictures, he knows that LE is aware of what occurred. LE can't hope that this person will just walk in and say, "Hey, I saw the picture of me hitting Mickey Shunick, I give up." There's no reason not to let people know. Then the public would know they need to search for this particular truck.

---------
Well, I proposed in a "theory" that the DWT could have backed up to that place in the still.

Re: the video of Mickey further down the route: Could have been just feet, yards, right?

I have not heard of any video of Mickey further down the road. Other than a couple of rumors here on WS I have not seen any solid proof. Of course, there very well could be but I have not heard it. I have heard there are other images of her on one of the prior streets that was not released.

People are correct in that this isn't like CSI, as in:

CS (Informed). We are more like CSU (Uninformed).

Regarding the possibility of that being Mickey's bike light under the truck...A few days ago someone posted excellent daytime shots of that same spot. I believe it showed the roadway studded with reflectors. That light beneath the truck might just be one of those reflectors.

I have not heard of any video of Mickey further down the road. Other than a couple of rumors here on WS I have not seen any solid proof. Of course, there very well could be but I have not heard it. I have heard there are other images of her on one of the prior streets that was not released.
-----
Calling A.C.I. -- I thought A.C.I. asked LE and they said there was video of her beyond the point of where she was shown by Circle K.

Perhaps some of you can recall that?

l.jpg

these are the right wheels i think.

The only way that it could be her would be if she had been stopped, fallen over immediately after this picture was taken of her, the truck came along and ran over her.
Both her and the truck are in the same locations when the picture's were taken. If that truck hit her and she ended up under it, the picture of her under the truck would have been in the middle of the intersection.
Not to mention the people pumping gas that close would surly of heard something, seen something, especially the truck backing off her and loading her and the bike into the truck.

The only way that it could be her would be if she had been stopped, fallen over immediately after this picture was taken of her, the truck came along and ran over her.
Both her and the truck are in the same locations when the picture's were taken. If that truck hit her and she ended up under it, the picture of her under the truck would have been in the middle of the intersection.
Not to mention the people pumping gas that close would surly of heard something, seen something, especially the truck backing off her and loading her and the bike into the truck.

I still think it looks like drivers side door is open Yes the curb is there but it's different. It also looks to me like someone is standing looking over hood of truck from behind door... Maybe only one foot on ground? It would explain the white spot where driver should be. We will all see differently. Come on LE... Throw us another crumb!

-------
There is another way she could have been run over:

Perhaps she does have her foot down to attempt to slow down, but gets a few feet or yards further. The DWT then hits her, then backs up to the place where the still shot is.

Could someone be that "out of it" not to know that they hit someone? Yes, IMO. It's just like when I was working for P.I.'s and learned about the case of a truck driver who hit a man on a motorcycle, dragged that man for miles under the truck, pulled into his driveway, and went in to take a shower.

-------
There is another way she could have been run over:

Perhaps she does have her foot down to attempt to slow down, but gets a few feet or yards further. The DWT then hits her, then backs up to the place where the still shot is.

Could someone be that "out of it" not to know that they hit someone? Yes, IMO. It's just like when I was working for P.I.'s and learned about the case of a truck driver who hit a man on a motorcycle, dragged that man for miles under the truck, pulled into his driveway, and went in to take a shower.
But wouldn't there have been blood, skin, hair, etc. evidence there, as well as fragments of her bicycle? I imagine that the pavement would have been scraped as well?

--------
re. bolded above:

Pictures weren't taken. Selected stills from a video were released.

IMO, it matters I she got past this point for a whole lot of reasons. I have heard several strong theories (rumors) that can only be validated if she got past this point. In my mind, if she did not, then she did simply "poof" disappear into thin air.

What theories have you heard?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member