LA - Mickey Shunick, 21, Lafayette 19 May 2012 - #29

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Ola ......first post.....im trying to get brave enough to post my thoughts .......I have read every thread.....I am amazed bye your dedication to find MS... I am downloading some
missing posters to put out in southern AR. I live 15 min from LA..... keep on keeping on......

Welcome to WS. I am a bit north of you! I hope you enjoy your stay here!

:seeya::welcome5::welcome::welcome4:

06-11-2012, 09:29 PM
A.C.I
Private Investigator Join Date: May 2012

Fresh from the LPD public information officer. Mickey is not underneath any kind of vehicle in any picture or video. She was not observed being run over.

Now it's all a matter if you believe them or not

I believe A.C.I.

I believe everything ACI has to say. But that doesn't mean LE gave him a valid answer. Most LEO's do not work well with private investigators. ACI will tell you the same I am sure and implied as much in prior threads. They do not want a private investigator to solve the crime before they do.

My good friend that has been an LEO for 13 years in another jurisdiction also called LE. They stated that they have not ruled out any scenario at this time. This was just a few days ago.

As ACI and I and others have all commented, LE is not going to say anything either way. When he called, would they really have said...By gosh, you are right! Of course not. They aren't going to tell anyone anything.

Everyone on here can believe anything you want but none of us know what happened. I don't like to hear anything stated as a fact that cannot be proven. I don't think it's right to try to shut down the idea's of some people just because you don't agree.

Boy, I screwed up on that one!
I am learning and trying to keep up with all of you! LOL

my stuff got mixed up in the quote!
I didn't think you screwed up ... just figured you were adding to the media coverage LOL.

Still checking in each evening to see if there is any good news on Mickey's thread. Such a beautiful girl with a promising life ahead of her....

The writing on the wall poster's name started with an l and had 5 random letters and a number after the l.
That is all I remember about the poster but I am sure of that. And, I believe other posters were angered and responded and the thread was shut down for a bit.

I presume you are not talking about JoCoKSEyes?

This person showed up very late one night with a bunch of cryptic posts. He was timed-out, but the thread wasn't shut down. His account still exists, but only one of the provocative posts remains in this posting record.

I believe that there is quite a bit of drug activity under the bridge. If I remember correctly, one of our posters who participated in the foot searches said that the day they were at WB they found a good amount of empty pill bottles discarded there.

Perhaps they were referring to the graffiti written on the bridge.

I don't think so. I googled it "the writing is on the wall" and, and it came up as a june 4 thread and page 44 and 45. Don't want to link it, because those posts and quotes, were deleted.

Can look it up if you want.

I presume you are not talking about JoCoKSEyes?

This person showed up very late one night with a bunch of cryptic posts. He was timed-out, but the thread wasn't shut down. His account still exists, but only one of the provocative posts remains in this posting record.

The writing on the wall poster I am talking about was not JOcokseyes. But I do believe this poster was on at night time as well.

The writing on the wall poster I am talking about was not JOcokseyes. But I do believe this poster was on at night time as well.
If the "writing is on the wall", is the paint fresh?

It seems like LPD would know that ACI can't tell us everything he knows on this forum. And if the family did have any unsettling feelings about ACI's involvement with the case, it would have to be because they are worried that we'd go to ACI, not LE, and they'd worry ACI would be the one who would keep hush hush to come out like a hero. When in fact, it's the other way around. IMO

I can't speak for the family...but that would be the farthest thing from my mind. They just want their daughter home. Not sure what all the hero mentality is about.

I don't have a link handy, but I thought LE said that the white trucks facing different directions were different trucks... there was a HUGE brouhaha about that point, but apparently LE was clear about that. Plus, I think if you look at the cars and people at the Circle K in both pics, they're similar enough that it was said that there wasn't enough time for it to be the same truck. I could be wrong, though. Also, like has been said before, LE is releasing still pics from video. I'm pretty sure that there's a little more detail in what they've seen compared to what we've seen.

I think people are more against the idea that it's Mickey under the truck.

Wait, what? Maybe I'm just obtuse, but what are you trying to say?

LE has never been clear about the trucks otherwise there wouldn't be so much speculation. I am not positive it is the same truck. I think it looks like the same truck. Some feel and posted a link that the white truck in the last known pic. at 1:51 I believe, is the same truck as the truck with the bed cover. Now I will bet my last dollar that those two are not the same truck.

The first white truck passed Circle K at 1:48. The second or same white truck passed the Circle K in the opposite direction at 1:51 i believe.

I don't think Mickey is under the truck. I haven't seen anything that looks like a person below the truck. I do see a light that looks just like the bicycle light and I cannot come up with a reasonable explanation why it is there so I think it's possible that the bike is under the truck. I see a lot of other things in that area under the truck too but I don't know what they are. I don't think it is a person but could be other things to indicate an accident took place.

I realize we have daytime pics of this area and there are no obvious signs of an accident but I would not expect there to be. Have seen too many horrific google images and not one showed any damage to a roadway...for that matter, only one seemed to have a minimal amount of blood on the ground.

I saw a couple questions directed at me. Just wanted to let you know I saw them and will be on a little later to answer them. Im not ignoring you ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
alicat3