LA - Mickey Shunick, 21, Lafayette 19 May 2012 - #29

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I caught that too and thought it was a weird statement, I also noticed a sewer street drain thing about 6 ft from where that sign was on google. Anybody look in there to see if any personal belongings, Mickey or evidence might be in there? I am 4'11" and have skinny'd my way into one of those to retrieve keys before.
I also caught that and thought it was oddly worded, but took it to mean that she was still there under the sign when the photo was taken.

OK this is very weird, The graffiti on the wall is PACMAN with 4 little dots and a female ghost, from the pacman game and written under it, it says GAME OVER. THis is on the cynderblock building on congress and the street that runs on side of BW's house.
That's seriously creepy, and hope it's not related to MS in any way!

OK this is very weird, The graffiti on the wall is PACMAN with 4 little dots and a female ghost, from the pacman game and written under it, it says GAME OVER. THis is on the cynderblock building on congress and the street that runs on side of BW's house.

Can you post it?

Please post the picture when you can.

is this new?

LA

A.C.I. Do you think LE has viewed videos from the nights prior to the Saturday that MS wenting missing? If suspect is in the white truck, maybe this person/persons were trolling for a victim on these nights. Would think maybe they can get a better look at who/whom were in the truck.

I don't know the answer to your above question, I hope so, BUT, last night I was up late with my son around 2.am Lafayette time and decided to scan through the traffic cameras and the video store cameras online and I counted 8 4 door white trucks in about 30 minutes. Yep, stared and flipped through them for a half hour. What DID catch my eye is that a big semi type truck..with the name very large on the side..( I will not put the company name for fear of catching it from the mods) seemed to be aimlessly driving all over Lafayette, multiple cameras, same cameras, all different different directions all over town. I don't know what their specialty, or if that time of night is normal, or what as I am not local but found it very odd.

is this new?

LA

It was there on the Monday after she went missing. I was there helping out and wehn we left, I had been parked right in front of it. I mentioned to my friend- oh look it's Pac man, she loves to do photography and thought it to be interesting, so she snapped a pic of it. It came to my ming when ya'll were talking of someone saying the "writing was on the wall"

It was there on the Monday after she went missing. I was there helping out and wehn we left, I had been parked right in front of it. I mentioned to my friend- oh look it's Pac man, she loves to do photography and thought it to be interesting, so she snapped a pic of it. It came to my ming when ya'll were talking of someone saying the "writing was on the wall"

Ok local sleuthers, we need ya'll to reach out some feelers and somehow figure out when this graffiti showed up. Had it been there for a few weeks before MS when missing? Did it appear right around the time she went missing? And, is it still there now?

creepy...chill bumps...weird.

Ok local sleuthers, we need ya'll to reach out some feelers and somehow figure out when this graffiti showed up. Had it been there for a few weeks before MS when missing? Did it appear right around the time she went missing? And, is it still there now?

I will speak to my niece. From what I can understand she works in that area, and travels it frequently. I am depending on a twenty year old to answer her phone for her "nanny" to be aware enough to notice it, and know who pac man is. Some of you might have better luck answering faster... LOL..

La

:please: I do not know how to upload a pic on here!!!! It asks for a URL, But in my name is in the URL. HOw do I do it without my name showing in the file??
TIA

\
Wait - you lost me. Which truck/pic are you talking about???

Sorry! The same one. I wondered if it could have been a shadow.

Can't seem to catch up to the posts! Will have to wait til tomorrow...have a 'date' with a certain spidey man in the early a.m. :)

I tend to believe most serial killers are incredibly intelligent. I have two people in my life who are brilliant. My father and the love of my life. They usually do not beat around the bush, or hide behind flowery prose. They say it exactly like they mean it, nothing more nothing less. Of course, I always try to see things in another way, or look for some hidden message. None usually exists.

We just have to figure out which wall. Are there any walls with writing or art on them anywhere in lafayette or surrounding areas?

LA

I agree, on your serial killers being intelligent. That's how they commit their crimes over and over without being caught. Maybe ....facebook wall?

:please: I do not know how to upload a pic on here!!!! It asks for a URL, But in my name is in the URL. HOw do I do it without my name showing in the file??
TIA

I don't know :frown: I hope someone answers who does! But, you could create an account on http://imgur.com/ with your username here and upload it and link to it? I think that's a quick account creation?

photostream

TIA
I'm no computer whiz, but if you saved it to your computer, you can rename it. Otherwise, you can upload it for free at tinypic and see if the name changes enough to delete your name. Then you can upload it here.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
alicat3