LA - Mickey Shunick, 21, Lafayette 19 May 2012 - #29

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Here's an interesting angle.

What if it is a city employee?

It would be very easy for this person to get information from LE. They would know what LE is looking for, which in my strong opinion, isn't the DWT. They'd know where LE is looking as well.

They'd basically be an insider.

Unless the City Employee works for the Police Department, they wouldn't have any special knowledge.

I would be interested in seeing the graffiti from WB in the picture below in more detail. Being female, i'm not going alone to go take it- heh. This is from Chicken Fried's WB Pictures- just isolated.

Attachments

• graffiti wb.jpg
    graffiti wb.jpg
    25.1 KB · Views: 70
Check out her thread, basically 3 of her uncles, including the one who killed himself) were being investigated for sodomy, incest & child molestation, LE said this is the tip of the iceberg... one of the uncles was the one heading up the search for Brit:(

Oh, when I read your post I thought you were referring to Brettly (BW)!

I thought sex offender violate facebook's TOS and aren't allowed to have FB account? I know there are ways around it but seems like if they are required to post their criminal status then they are allowed to have Facebook?

ETA: "You will not use Facebook if you are a convicted sex offender."
Found here: https://www.facebook.com/legal/terms
under 4.- Registration and Account Security, Rule #6

RE: I know there are ways around it but seems like if they are required to post their criminal status then they aren't allowed to have Facebook

Excellent point, GulfCoastKAT. 'Can't get nothing past websleuthers'..

Guess, the honorable State Representative hasn't thought this thing through, or was looking for a few extra votes, huh?
Maybe that is why Lousiana is the first State to introduce this RSO facebook bill...

Unless the City Employee works for the Police Department, they wouldn't have any special knowledge.

I would be interested in seeing the graffiti from WB in the picture below in more detail. Being female, i'm not going alone to go take it- heh. This is from Chicken Fried's WB Pictures- just isolated.
That does have a pacman look to it...

That does have a pacman look to it...

/a heart with something stabbing it on the left side and a halo above it?

I think we definitely need a better picture, if one happens to be out there?

Could the PacMan graffiti have anything to do with rival gangs? Or just someone who has way too much time on their hands? Or a lonely someone who has no friends and expresses his feelings in "wall art"?

About the pac-man graffiti I do have to bring up this point...cajngrl02 are you 100% positive the graffiti was there/this picture was captured on Monday (May 21)? Given the chaos of looking for Mickey, could the dates have been confused and it was actually seen/taken on Tuesday (May 22)?

I ask only because the pac-man anniversary is May 22, and this could simply be a gamers tribute to the game. However, given the strangeness of that female ghost (and discussion around the strangeness of the location of the big dot), I doubt a gamer doing a tribute would do so in a way that conflicted with the actual game.

I just want to make sure we analyze all possible angles of this.

With respect to the 4 dots...are the number of dots significant? I don't know anything about pac-man, admittedly. Do the # of dots in the game vary? If so, do they mean different things/are they completely random? If they don't vary, are there usually 4, or some other number?

Thinkin of you Mickey!! <3 let today be the day.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2

Check out her thread, basically 3 of her uncles, including the one who killed himself) were being investigated for sodomy, incest & child molestation, LE said this is the tip of the iceberg... one of the uncles was the one heading up the search for Brit:(

Yikes! I've not yet looked at the latest Brittney news - just trying to catch up on here and really really happy to see so many of you have been working hard on trying to decipher possible clues *written on the wall*. There are two different trains of thought in my mind right now. One is in relation to the possibility that a local gang is responsible for Mickey's disappearance and this is why we have no-one speaking up - due to *honor among thieves* or pure fear of being bumped off by other gang members. Do any of you know about gang activity in or around Lafayette? The other thought I have right now, after hearing briefly about one of Brittney's uncles heading up the search for her chills me to the bone...and reminds me that we need to look again at ALL the possible suspects. To the mods: in no way am I encouraging sleuthing of close friends and definitely not family of Mickey, but just saying that sometimes we can't see the wood for the trees, and the answer to Mickey's disappearance may be closer to home. I pray every night for her safe return and picture in my mind a news story with Mickey surrounded in a big group hug of family and friends. Keep up the fantastic work dear sleuthers :dance:

RE: I know there are ways around it but seems like if they are required to post their criminal status then they aren't allowed to have Facebook

Excellent point, GulfCoastKAT. 'Can't get nothing past websleuthers'..

Guess, the honorable State Representative hasn't thought this thing through, or was looking for a few extra votes, huh?
Maybe that is why Lousiana is the first State to introduce this RSO facebook bill...

I recalled hearing something on the news about Facebook purging sex offenders from the site. It could be a ploy for votes or it could be because in February of this year, a federal judge threw out a Louisiana law that prohibited RSOs from having a Facebook account saying it was unconditional. I googled it to refresh my memory:

This week, a federal judge decided to throw out a Louisiana state law that prohibited sex offenders from joining or even looking at Facebook and other social-networking sites. U.S. District Judge Brian Jackson, based in Baton Rouge, said the law was unreasonable and unconstitutional, according to the Associated Press.
http://news.cnet.com/posts/?keyword=sex+offenders

I know this is all OT. This all seems like a waste of time since the company itself says in its TOS that RSOs cannot have an account.

I don't think the pacman thing has anything to do with Mickey, or the white truck either.

Interesting conversation about the PacMan graffiti. My initial reaction was that it's not connected, but I spoke with my son (avid gamer) and he had interesting insight.

Here's his 2 cents: Since the"ghost" is closer to the big dot than Pacman, if Pacman continues to approach the ghost, the ghost wins. Other indicators that signify that the ghost is stronger than Pacman is that there is no squiggly mouth on the ghost. A weak ghost would have a squiggly mouth, it would also lose it's pupils (n/a since there are no pupils on this ghost). At this point in a game, Pacman would need to get the heck out of dodge to survive. But, since the wall says, 'Game Over', the message is that the ghost wins. Pacman does not advance.

The bow and location (close to BW's house) makes my son think that a possible connection to Mickey is reasonable. He changed my mind. So I thought I would share his opinion.

His take was that this could either be from the perp: saying basically, "you are getting too close to getting me, so I'm out of here". That is - the perp is leaving town. Or, it could be from Mickey insider's/ supporters taunting the perp, saying, " Game Over, we got you!"
...Opinions only...

ETA: Wall was first noticed too soon following Mickey's disappearance for any connection to be likely.

His take was that this could either be from the perp: saying basically, "you are getting too close to getting me, so I'm out of here". That is - the perp is leaving town. Or, it could be from Mickey insider's/ supporters taunting the perp, saying, " Game Over, we got you!"

The grafitti was seen the day after Mickey disappeared. Neither of these "messages" would seem to fit the timeline.

The grafitti was seen the day after Mickey disappeared. Neither of these "messages" would seem to fit the timeline.

Thanks for confirming the date that the wall first appeared. I have updated my original post.

About the pac-man graffiti I do have to bring up this point...cajngrl02 are you 100% positive the graffiti was there/this picture was captured on Monday (May 21)? Given the chaos of looking for Mickey, could the dates have been confused and it was actually seen/taken on Tuesday (May 22)?

I ask only because the pac-man anniversary is May 22, and this could simply be a gamers tribute to the game.

BBM.....

May 22 the anniversary of Pacman is ALL I need to know!

I ask only because the pac-man anniversary is May 22, and this could simply be a gamers tribute to the game.

BBM.....

May 22 the anniversary of Pacman is ALL I need to know!
Regardless of what day the picture was taken, what would be more informative is the actual date the grafitti first appeared.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sidsloth