LA - Mickey Shunick, 21, Lafayette 19 May 2012 - #29

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Ditto. I cant remember who posted. That post was very confusing to which i pondered a long time to figure out what was being said.
I just concluded that my brain was on overload and couldn't grasp what the poster meant to say.

Re: reference to todays (6-20-2012) #29 post 818 by K.jill as to what was meant from another post about the truck pic and location of MS.

wow.....that's definitely disturbing, particulary considering the location it was in...

And I never thought anything of it until the discussion turned to the graffitti stuff. And then again, it is probably nothing, but you never know.

I think it's unlikely that a teenager or someone in their early 20s would use Pacman in graffiti. The tagger would have to be old enough to know what Pacman is. I'm not sure most teens today would. Makes me wonder if the tagger is a bit older.

:please: I do not know how to upload a pic on here!!!! It asks for a URL, But in my name is in the URL. HOw do I do it without my name showing in the file??
TIA
It is now titled pac-man.
pac-man.jpg

OK this is very weird, The graffiti on the wall is PACMAN with 4 little dots and a female ghost, from the pacman game and written under it, it says GAME OVER. THis is on the cynderblock building on congress and the street that runs on side of BW's house.

I just had my son read your post. He is the one going in the AirForce. He told me if it is a bad area, it could possibly be a gang member that goes by the name of Pacman. The ghost with the bow, threw him way off. He said the ghosts have no gender in the game. I asked him if he thought that it coud be a gamer, he smiled and said It wold have to be a sick one.

I think it's unlikely that a teenager or someone in their early 20s would use Pacman in graffiti. The tagger would have to be old enough to know what Pacman is. I'm not sure most teens today would. Makes me wonder if the tagger is a bit older.

Yep, but it's all in black. Pac-man is yellow.

La

Yep, but it's all in black. Pac-man is yellow.

La

True, but they might have only had black spray paint available. I'm just not sure how many kids today have ever seen the game Pacman. I guess people who are really into video games would know what it is.

I just had my son read your post. He is the one going in the AirForce. He told me if it is a bad area, it could possibly be a gang member that goes by the name of Pacman. The ghost with the bow, threw him way off. He said the ghosts have no gender in the game. I asked him if he thought that it coud be a gamer, he smiled and said It wold have to be a sick one.

I know, I thought when I saw the bow- the ghosts didn't have bows. So what could it mean? I will near there tomorrow and go pass to see if it is still there.

OK this is very weird, The graffiti on the wall is PACMAN with 4 little dots and a female ghost, from the pacman game and written under it, it says GAME OVER. THis is on the cynderblock building on congress and the street that runs on side of BW's house.

You mentioned in your eta: none of the ghosts in the game have a bow; it seems the graffiti is all in black therefore they wanted people to understand it was female. :eek:hwow:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NH_Gal