LA - Mickey Shunick, 21, Lafayette 19 May 2012 - #29

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
If y are going down Congress, it is on the corner of Parkside and Congress. It is on the side of the building facing Parkside.

Where it was said some rough people like to park and just hang out all hours of the night?

Is it possible when BW and Mickey went to Taco Bell, they passed by them and maybe had a tiff with people in the parking lot for some reason? Words, or something? Standing in the street? ??? So, when they noticed Mickey left alone later on her bicycle...they followed and retaliated. Is that why BW was watching her leave? Ok, I am taking a break... :(

Based on the remaining "dots" it would be game over for the pac-man, not the hair-bowed ghost. And, Miss Pac-man did wear a bow. Seems like whoever tagged that, had very little actual experience with the game.
Pac-Man eats the white ghost.
Here in example IF YOU CAN STAND IT!!! (turn your volume down!!!)
[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JLfugsoU3d0"]Pac-Man Ghost Movement Bug - YouTube[/ame]

Here's a larger version.

7411898278_b9b717fb51_z.jpg

It's very creepy. I wish someone could confirm when the graffiti appeared.

THAN:rocker:K YOU!

What is the size of that wall? How far off the ground is the graffiti?...just a guess if you have an idea. I am wondering how long it would have taken to do that.

I just had my son read your post. He is the one going in the AirForce. He told me if it is a bad area, it could possibly be a gang member that goes by the name of Pacman. The ghost with the bow, threw him way off. He said the ghosts have no gender in the game. I asked him if he thought that it coud be a gamer, he smiled and said It wold have to be a sick one.

Ms. Pac Man has a bow.
View attachment 23733

That's my thought, gngr. It's quite possibly the work of some reefered-up doofus who was mixed up about the particulars of the games.

OK Y'all, work in the morning. I will try and make a pass by there tomorrow to see if there is anything else or if it is still there. Maybe we will at least have something new to talk over, unless of course Mickey comes home tomorrow!!!
Prayers still being said for her safe return.:please:

Or the bow could just indicate that it is referring to the ghost being female or the girlfriend in the situation. Graffiti and fan art isn't exactly supposed to be dead-on realistic or exact.

That pac man graffiti was on that wall on May 20th. That wall was painted very recently to get rid of the grafffiti that was there before. Sometime in the month of May the wall was painted fresh.

What is the size of that wall? How far off the ground is the graffiti?...just a guess if you have an idea. I am wondering how long it would have taken to do that.

Not too high up, but not very low. If that helps. LOL I would think adult, or very tall child. Maybe I can get a full picture tomorrow.

One more thing before I get off of here...
I know we are not supposed to sleuth cleared people, vehicles, here on WS but I hope that A.C.I. or Abdella looked into and sleuthed the hello out of that hooptie.

It's up towards the top of the wall. It is basically across the street from the Ryan property.

FYI, if you upload a file as an attachment, either directly from your computer or with a url, the file name changes to "websleuths..." The original file name does not show up here.

That's my thought, gngr. It's quite possibly the work of some reefered-up doofus who was mixed up about the particulars of the games.

It's a REAL STRETCH but could it mean this?
images (3).jpg

The female ghost points to something nefarious though.
IMO

Now I analyze everything! Game over is underlined..quick angry stroke? Or just reiterating "games over"!

I have been occasionally bouncing ideas and filling my family in on Mickey updates, theories etc. My son was reading over my shoulder and asked is that the "writing on the wall"? then he said the same thing... Wooooow....and then, they suck.

He likes to draw and do graffiti type designs and tattoo designs. He said that doesn't look tagged, by a normal person who regularly tags. That it looked like a nerd did it or a girl. ??? Please don't be offended by his girl reference. Just a perspective from outside who hasn't read all these posts.

Your son is perceptive :)

I often do the same with my children and their friends. Different perspectives and it has helped me many times ....

That pac man graffiti was on that wall on May 20th. That wall was painted very recently to get rid of the grafffiti that was there before. Sometime in the month of May the wall was painted fresh.

Now I wonder if it was painted as an announcement that the "game" was already over or a warning that the "game" would soon be over.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mjF7nx