LA - Mickey Shunick, 21, Lafayette, 19 May 2012 - #3

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm a little confused. Do they have video of the white truck following Mickey down two streets, then it turns around and goes back the other way? Or are they just looking for this truck because it is seen in the same area as mickey, but going the opposite direction?

Would like to know the times of the video at that corner in front of what looks like a gas station. Mickey was traveling in the far right lane and so was the truck, but they were traveling against each other (head on) - looks to be a one way street. What time was the video of Mickey shot and what time was the video of the white truck shot?

Possible that well before the white truck reached the videoed location he hit Mickey head on? A DUI possibly?

EtA: the gate on the white truck does look like it is down.
If we say Mickey was in the far right lane, that would have been the trucks left lane (traveling head on)

Would like to know the times of the video at that corner in front of what looks like a gas station. Mickey was traveling in the far right lane and so was the truck, but they were traveling against each other (head on) - looks to be a one way street. What time was the video of Mickey shot and what time was the video of the white truck shot?

Possible that well before the white truck reached the videoed location he hit Mickey head on? A DUI possibly?

EtA: the gate on the white truck does look like it is down.

It's not a one-way street.
ETA: If you compare the two, there is a car filling with gas when she passes, and then it's still there when the truck does, so it doesn't seem like that much time could have passed between the two. If he was caught going back towards University, then they had to catch him going down St. Landry before then...I wonder how much time elapsed between the two.

Does anyone know the timeline of the videos showing Mickey and the white truck for all shots. Would like to see them side by side in timeline order.

I don't understand why they don't release the video.

I wish they had given a more specific time so you could get a general idea of how much time had passed between MS and the white truck---you know, long enough for him to have just turned around in a parking lot or long enough for something worse to have happened.

If you compare the photo of Mickey on her bike and the photo of the white truck, you will see that the same car is parked to the left of the gas pump. To me, that means that it is VERY close to the same time frame.

I wish they had given a more specific time so you could get a general idea of how much time had passed between MS and the white truck---you know, long enough for him to have just turned around in a parking lot or long enough for something worse to have happened.

Wonder if the news channel has that information? Could post a request on their Facebook?

Seems like many of us are posting the same questions w/o quoting each other (chaos, LOL).

Do we only have these 2 (untimed) stills to look at?

I'm looking at the two pictures again...it looks like MS is driving against traffic (I think BW said in an interview that she would do that--I could be mistaken though) and that the truck is turning left (in the left hand turn lane) to go towards the interstate. Had he been going in the opposite direction, I'd think DUI because he would have been in the center lane, but going in this direction, it looks like he was trying to get to I-10.

Does anyone know the timeline of the videos showing Mickey and the white truck for all shots. Would like to see them side by side in timeline order.

There is no time stamp on the photos. The one who is assumed to be Mickey on her bike is at 1:47 am

When I zoom into the bed of the truck there appears to be a box shape (brown) smaller object near the rear of the bed of the truck. Also don't know if its glare, but looks like iit may have tool box in bed, almost appears the door to it is open, right behind back truck windows. I wonder if he even has a tailgate, many work trucks don't....does not appear to be one there at all to me...IMHO

It's not a one-way street.
ETA: If you compare the two, there is a car filling with gas when she passes, and then it's still there when the truck does, so it doesn't seem like that much time could have passed between the two. If he was caught going back towards University, then they had to catch him going down St. Landry before then...I wonder how much time elapsed between the two.

It it's not a one way street, then the white truck was driving into an oncoming traffic lane. I say DUI!

It it's not a one way street, then the white truck was driving into an oncoming traffic lane. I say DUI!

No, the white truck was in the left-hand turn lane to turn from St. Landry to University.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TexasApril87