LA - Mickey Shunick, 21, Lafayette 19 May 2012 - #30

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
The bikers I am referring to are at the same time Mickey disappeared... A girl and a guy..might not have been together but looked like they were.. Girl was several feet in front of guy...

Sorry if you already mentioned it, but did the girl match Mickey's description? Have you spoken to LE and the PI about this? This is information they should have (if they don't already - I'm assuming the man would have been caught on video also)

There were 2 bicyclist riding together? HAve you contacted the PI, Mr Abdella?

I told the police Sunday morning...I described them before I even knew what Mickey looked like.. It matched her description... If it wasn't her I figured they might have seen something since it was at exactly the same time she went missing... I was just wondering if anything had come of that, if they had come forward...

Other things that bother me about this case is that her phone didn't turn off until 8 or 8:30 am, isn't that what Chief Craft said on Nancy Grace? So the idea that someone bumped her and then got rid of her bike and maybe her right away.....wouldn't her phone stopped service right when it fell into water? if that is the theory behind wiskey bay.

New here, been reading for a while, kept hoping that Mickey would be found as she's a hometown girl.

I now fear for her, and am very worried. Of course, my hands are tied, as I am so far away. I am so grateful for those of you who dedicate your time and energy to finding her.

:wagon:

another thing, does anyone know which Derrick Todd Lee victims were left at WB ext 127? Was one of them the Colomb girl? there were two. I am interested if anyone knows which one was left by the river bank, on land.

I witnessed 2 bikers the night Mickey disappeared at around the same time. One fits her description.. It was at a location near the circle k..I told the police but no one has ever contacted me to discussed it.. I find that odd... Even if it wasn't her they might have seen something...does anyone know if the bikers have come forward?

You need to contact the police AGAIN until you get someone to call you back. Or contact the family at their facebook page.

http://www.facebook.com/#!/findmickeynow

Please do this instead of posting about it on Websleuths. Make sure someone talks to you.

I witnessed 2 bikers the night Mickey disappeared at around the same time. One fits her description.. It was at a location near the circle k..I told the police but no one has ever contacted me to discussed it.. I find that odd... Even if it wasn't her they might have seen something...does anyone know if the bikers have come forward?

:welcome:

It means the Moderators of the forum. They kind of police everyone and what they post and enforce the rules.

So she was trying to have them police what I wrote? I'm new to this but what was wrong with my post, I was only saying what I saw...

another thing, does anyone know which Derrick Todd Lee victims were left at WB ext 127? Was one of them the Colomb girl? there were two. I am interested if anyone knows which one was left by the river bank, on land.

Pam Kinamore :(

I know that the following night my ex sister-in-law and a friend of hers (who is a petite blonde) were out riding bikes around that area, and were not aware that Mickie was missing yet. An older van approched them and got out asking them if they saw a blonde girl on a bike, that she was missing. They said he was really creepy, and right after he got out and asked them, a police car pulled up and the guy pulled off. They did get his license plate and gave it to the police. Not sure if this is the ladies you were reffering to, but figured I would throw it out there.

I have been following for a while and havent felt the need to post until now. You all are doing a wonderful job, keep it up!

:welcome2:

You need to contact the police AGAIN until you get someone to call you back. Or contact the family at their facebook page.

http://www.facebook.com/#!/findmickeynow

Please do this instead of posting about it on Websleuths. Make sure someone talks to you.

And if you don't get a favorable response, message me and I will get you connected with the sheriff of a neighboring parish, who will make a ton of noise until you are contacted by either LPD or Abdella.

That's freaking BS that no one has contacted you.

Sorry, but this type of stuff pisses me off.

/rant

Sorry if you already mentioned it, but did the girl match Mickey's description? Have you spoken to LE and the PI about this? This is information they should have (if they don't already - I'm assuming the man would have been caught on video also)

They were not on St. Landry... The were on Parkside, took a left on St. Mary heading towards St. Landry... The police have this info, I gave it to them Sunday morning..

Pam Kinamore :(

I find it interesting that the bike was found 30 to 40 yards from where they found Pam Kinamore. What about the Colomb girl, where was she found? Do you remember we were all looking for a white truck then too.

Other things that bother me about this case is that her phone didn't turn off until 8 or 8:30 am, isn't that what Chief Craft said on Nancy Grace? So the idea that someone bumped her and then got rid of her bike and maybe her right away.....wouldn't her phone stopped service right when it fell into water? if that is the theory behind wiskey bay.

My guess is it was thrown out somewhere to keep it from being traced and the battery finally ran down. Phone could be anywhere. I wish we knew where as someone may have seen something in that area. Seems like if they know it went dead they could get an area that its at. They may know the general area its at and has been searched already. We just don't have the info of what has been searched. JMO

I have always thought that the perp left the bike where he did to make people think serial killer...and that the perp(s) probably are just a one-off kind of psycho who saw a chance, took it, and then had to think where to leave her bike to try to make an impact...JMO

I think Chief Craft said her phone was "turned off" shortly after the phone call she received while at Brettly's, so that would be shortly after 1:30AM. hang on a bit and I'll edit with a link.

http://www.usatoday.com/news/nation...uisiana-student-surveillance-video/55215060/1

I think Chief Craft said her phone was "turned off" shortly after the phone call she received while at Brettly's, so that would be shortly after 1:30AM. hang on a bit and I'll edit with a link.

Yes I remember that, and I don't think it has GPS...unless I am getting mixed up with some other missing case :(

And if you don't get a favorable response, message me and I will get you connected with the sheriff of a neighboring parish, who will make a ton of noise until you are contacted by either LPD or Abdella.

That's freaking BS that no one has contacted you.

Sorry, but this type of stuff pisses me off.

/rant

The police has the report and abdella has my name and number and has never contacted me.. The find Mickey website says not to contact them with information.. On the first flyer it had contact Nancy Shunick and a number, I called it and no one every answered... So I figured it wasn't important information....

So she was trying to have them police what I wrote? I'm new to this but what was wrong with my post, I was only saying what I saw...

Honestly I don't know why. Seems ok to me and is interesting. If they weren't actually together the perp may have riding a bike and Mickey may not have been alarmed by another biker. He took her down and then a vehicle became involved. I never thought of a perp on a bike. JMO

/Does anyone know why there was a post for a mod?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
a_renee