LA - Mickey Shunick, 21, Lafayette 19 May 2012 - #31

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I whole heartedly disagree.. It's is not about hate, but about common decency, common sense, and lack of empathy for a missing person; Mickey Schunick. Fred Radtke, imo, is a fanatic and should be prevented from further removal of MP Flyers.. It only takes a second to voice concern and possibly change this unacceptable behavior.

Irony:
http://www.operationcleansweepnola.com/docs/award_ISJ.pdf

I apologize if I'm wrong but I don't think he's going around looking for her flyers and removing them. I think he might have removed one without thinking or even knowing it was hers (either way it's horrible, I know) while he was cleaning and everyone is taking it as he's removing Mickey's flyers on purpose. I'm not saying "oh he removed one, no big deal." You might not let this make you lose focus, but I think other people will. The time spent writing him an email saying how horrible he is can be spent putting like 50 more (exagerating... well unless u type slow lol) where he removed that one.

BREAKING! or I think so.

Okay...about the truck. This is kinda proof that LE isn't looking for this truck, in my strong opinion.

It's definitely hitting something. I'm going to release a somewhat altered photo.

It's the photo that I've been using to identify the truck.

Here's what I've done to the photo:

I pushed the gray level through the roof in order to get a look at the front bumper. I found what I was looking for. But one thing I did notice is that the truck isn't level.
From this angle, the truck front should be lower than the back...and it isn't. It's rolling over something.

I also edited out the shadow on the truck to see if there is trim on the truck.

I've also graciously marked the photo as altered.

Enjoy the eye candy!

Attachments

• shunickaltered.png
    shunickaltered.png
    348.5 KB · Views: 155
Actually the more I sit and think about my theory.....the more reasons I come up with that it works ....like it would also explain why no evidence (like personal items) left behind....no scream or physical struggle that would draw attention to what was going on....I am going to go back through the pics later on and every media link and see if there is anything at all that doesn't fit in because the more I think about it the more I believe it and I don't want to because I want to believe that she's alive and is coming home. I just play it out in MT head over and over the way I'm speculating that it happened and I'm wishing someone would point out tome something I've missed...its just the only scenerio I can imagine where all the pieces fit together.....
ALL SPECULATION:
In my imagination someone asked for a cigarette and took off with her purse or someone asked to borrow her phone and took off with it or a few dollars and ran off with her wallet .......she dropped her bike and followed

It doesn't matter where he works! Fast paced society! You'd be shocked to know what all I do on a daily basis but forgt me kid in the car?

Where he works just adds insult to injury and is the ONLY ONLY ONLY reason he's not been arrested for at the very least for child endangerment! I mean come on!

i'd like to hope that i never would - i'm pretty sure i wouldn't, but i can totally see how my husband would. it tends to happen when the caretaker does something different in their routines. takes a different route, drives a different car that day, or isn't the usual parent/caretaker that takes the child to daycare or wherever. it's truly a tragedy. an awful awful tragedy.

BREAKING! or I think so.

Okay...about the truck. This is kinda proof that LE isn't looking for this truck, in my strong opinion.

It's definitely hitting something. I'm going to release a somewhat altered photo.

I pushed the gray level through the roof in order to get a look at the front bumper. I found what I was looking for. But one thing I did notice is that the truck isn't level.
From this angle, the truck front should be lower than the back...and it isn't. It's rolling over something.

Enjoy the eye candy!

if you look at chicken fried pictures of that spot in the daytime, there is an OBVIOUS bump in the road right where the front wheel is, so it's just the road, not an object. they repaved the road and it's higher at that spot

I'm going to have to agree with you that the bike is under truck.....too many people have seen the same thing and said the same thing. No blood in roadway according to person who sprayed luminol on the road.....IMO bike is under truck and Mickey isn't! I think Mickey dropped her bike right there! Moo
BREAKING! or I think so.

Enjoy the eye candy!

who is this gray ghost fella? i've never heard of such a person. does he just spend his days taking posters down in the NOLA area? i ask because people are speaking about him as if they know him. i'm confused??

if you look at chicken fried pictures of that spot in the daytime, there is an OBVIOUS bump in the road right where the front wheel is, so it's just the road, not an object. they repaved the road and it's higher at that spot

I did, thank you.

If you notice, the wheel is higher before the pavement construction.

Oh, Mahouston, that had to be so hard. It must have taken a huge stress toll on you. That your inlaws acted that way is just unbelievable.

One of the strangest things about this story is how it must be that someone assaulted him and then he ended up so far away. Sounds like he may have hitched a ride but just didn't remember where home was.

That's what I came up with, just rode west with a Turk driver. We lived fairly close to I80. Without online media, nobody knew who was missing but the police and local newspapers. A truck driver not so much. Even today, I would put Mickeys face at every truck stop and rest area for three states. In fact, doing that tomorrow in Sacramento...somebody, somewhere knows where she is.

http://www.protoolboxes.com/Top-Boxes-C91.aspx

I have a call in to a guy who sells these. He is looking at the photo. Generally these guys are helpful.

Another idea: Go to the nearest big refinery or plant. A place where there are a ton of cars for workers. Ask the security guard there about this photo -- about that particular work box and what type of tradesmen generally have those. While the truck is certainly common, having a box right there is NOT. To me, if we figure out what that is -- it is a huge clue.

Another thought: I was asking myself why you would have a box on the side. You would have a box on the side if you often hauled a trailer (horse?) behind the truck -- so you would have access to tools since you could not access the tailgate if you had a trailer attached.

I have spoken to Clarence. He tells me that this box is probably a diamond tread service box. The reason I think it is diamond tread (shiney metallic with a tire-track texture) is that the light is reflecting off this box in the same manner that it is reflecting off the chrome. Clarance also pointed out that this bed seems like a custom-made bed because of its length. Some things that could also go on this bed would be air compressors, welding machines, etc.

Somehow I hope this helps. He also said that if there is one on the right side, there is most likely one on the left. I still see a placard on the front of this box. I think the placard is white and probably has a company name on it with a logo.
Maybe the box looks something like this: http://www.autotrucktoys.com/chevy_silverado/images/DZ94.jpg
It's a DeeZee Chevy Silverado Specialty Series Wheel Well Tool Box.

Okay, I've posted numerous times before about DWT. The only truck in question is the White 2009-2011 Body style Z71 seen by the ROAD SIGN. The truck is either identical or similar to this one... http://gtcarlot.com/colors/car/33882668.html . Even with the blurry photo I am almost positive those are the same rims as the screen capture. The other truck in the screen capture seen from the backside has been questioned. Again the only truck left in question is the White Z71 pictured infront of the Circle K near the road sign.

THANKYOU!!! I am glad to know what to look for. crazy thing is --- today, i saw that EXACT truck on perkins in baton rouge near essen. i start inspecting it, chevy, check, fourblack handles, check, z71 sticker, check. so i go to look at the license plate and there isn't one, nor is there a paper plate that i coulkd see. i was driving in opp direction, and his light turned green, so i didn't get phone out of my disaster of a purse/diaper bag in time to take pic

LE has to have found the driver of that truck by now. i think they are closing in on someone which is why they have been so quiet and why the family wants us all to hush, including ACI. it's what i have to think in order to make sense of the treatment towards ACI and the fam declining radioshow. all of that would be too bizarre if there weren't someone they were close to arresting???

This makes me so mad that whoever ruined this nice girls life at the best time of her life is still out there and has gotten away with what he did.:rage:

This makes me so mad that whoever ruined this nice girls life at the best of her life is still out there and has gotten away with what he did.:rage:

So so mad!!:banghead:

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2

Search "Delta innerside toolbox". This is just one brand, there are several. I also researched fuel transfer tank because to me ther looks like a cable or pump hanging on the side. I do wish we had one more shot past the road sign. I think the yellow hue is a reflection and the box is probably chrome or white.

yeah I had a look at these. here are a couple..
deezee_wheel_well_toolbox.jpg
delta_steel_wheel_box_white.jpg

they mean it when they say inside. I'd like to see 'outside', or right on top of.

It's hard to imagine what this truck would be so full of that you'd need side access tools. on the other hand, who wouldn't want one?

BREAKING! or I think so.

Enjoy the eye candy!
attachment.php

My strong opinion is that the bike is lifting the right front tire of the road, the bike light is shown working, with yellowey light, as opposed to 12v halogen, or gas station florescent.

My strong opinion is that Mickey is in between the back of the road work sign and the truck, upright, conscious, with something black over her mouth, and something y shaped in her lap (hand bag?).

I'm also of the opinion that there is no one in the driver's seat and I see the gas station florescent through the driver's side window, which makes it hard to understand about the brake lights.

I do however IMO, see a hooded person, perhaps a female, with sunglasses on, looking directly at Mickey. This is in contrast to the passenger rear window, which I believe is tinted, and I think I see the reflection of the road sign in it's glass.

Thanks for the photo.

I'd like to call your attention back to the
'other way' truck. As someone pointed out, it has a dangling white object, 'truck balls(?)' and this appears to be LOWER than the rear driver's side wheel. IMO this truck is running over the same bike, or it's running over something. The bike light is possibly damaged and off.

I'd like to call your attention back to the
'other way' truck. As someone pointed out, it has a dangling white object, 'truck balls(?)' and this appears to be LOWER than the rear driver's side wheel. IMO this truck is running over the same bike, or it's running over something. The bike light is possibly damaged and off.

I'll give it the same treatment and I'll tell you what I'll see. I'm going check out a few things and I'll be back.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sleuthchic