LA - Mickey Shunick, 21, Lafayette, 19 May 2012 - #5

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh hell, I lied. I'm still here, because something just occurred to me.

Does anyone know or remember when the reward went to $25,000? The sign that is taped out there near where the bike was found is apparently one with that amount on it, which means that the sign went up later in the week... and if the bike was already there, then they might have seen it when putting the flier up, right? So, wouldn't that help narrow down when the bike may have been dumped?

Also, I can't find video of it, but something about what a previous poster said about the flier being taped up as part of a "game" had me wondering... most of the fliers I've seen in the area are being taped up with patterned duct tape -- the one taped up here at my apartment complex had a balloon pattern on it instead of the general silver. So was that flier near the bike done in silver duct tape or patterned? Can the people who put the fliers up be asked if they know who might have done that one?

Sorry, random as all get out, but it's something that crossed my mind earlier. I'll get outta here now.

bbm: Not something I'd normally post but it just jumped out really hard at me, so maybe I better: Another poster at that site (yep, I went and looked at it) where "anonymous coward" has been posting the strangely-prescient remarks -- but not the ac poster -- mentioned some "feelings" about the case that included red and white balloons. For what, if anything, it's worth ...

ETA: page 20, I think, of the thread on Mickey at that site

Hey ws!!! Haven't posted on here yet about Mickey but got on abc news to read latest updates which btw is great Mickey's case has gone national! I just told my husband they found her bike which I think is good and bad in a way. At least they have found something! I just pray she returns safe!!!! Come home Mickey!!!

Jbigg, they may be using a different frequency. I'm sure they are aware that many people are hooked up to the scanner right now.

_______

In other news, I just read through some stuff of the GLP forum. Those people are a bunch of whack jobs. I don't know what's real and what's make believe over there.

Absolutely! I was definitely creeped out within 1 page worth...

Thanks. Just remembering that place and how awful it looked back then. Don't think much has changed about it from what I've read today.

bbm: Not something I'd normally post but it just jumped out really hard at me, so maybe I better: Another poster at that site (yep, I went and looked at it) where "anonymous coward" has been posting the strangely-prescient remarks -- but not the ac poster -- mentioned some "feelings" about the case that included red and white balloons. For what, if anything, it's worth ...

There have been tons of donated supplies. Different types of tape were used.

I am very surprised that we have not heard a leak regarding the condition of the bike.

I have to wonder if maybe the bike was crumpled, as though it had been hit by a vehicle, or run over (maybe after MS was abducted and the bike left lying there)

I agree on the nature of newsgathering, absolutely. It is what it is, and it's business.

I'm a purist and an idealist, though. :) I personally (and perhaps errantly) hold the media to a high standard for accuracy and human compassion. After all, there is a contemplative, literate human being behind each article. I tend to think the journalist as an individual should hold themselves to a higher standard, especially in cases like this where victims' families deserve, at the very least, the privilege of priority.

M(friendly)OO!

These kinds of stories tend to be, mainly, covered by local media. I find local to be kind of sloppy and getting details wrong. At the national level, ALL media is propaganda and lies. I don't want to stray off topic but some of the most important subjects are spun to support the criminal establishment and brainwash the mass people.

Jbigg, they may be using a different frequency. I'm sure they are aware that many people are hooked up to the scanner right now.

_______

In other news, I just read through some stuff of the GLP forum. Those people are a bunch of whack jobs. I don't know what's real and what's make believe over there.

This maybe already answered but what's GLP???

There have been tons of donated supplies. Different types of tape were used.

Sneaking back on for a minute to say that's what my husband told me when I ran the idea by him. He said that with all the volunteers, there's no way of ensuring that everyone used the same kind of tape. Meh. I thought it was something important. :blushing:

Sneaking back on for a minute to say that's what my husband told me when I ran the idea by him. He said that with all the volunteers, there's no way of ensuring that everyone used the same kind of tape. Meh. I thought it was something important. :blushing:

Yeah, but you're thinking. The more people thinking and looking, the better chance of maximizing Mickey's chances. Keep thinking!

This maybe already answered but what's GLP???

I think it might be . It's a website similar to abovetopsecret.com (if you're familiar with it). Various topics are discussed, ranging from politics, to economics, a lot of paranormal type stuff, and miscellaneous topics.

Okay (he barked), enough with GLP. When's this case going to be solved? Does anyone think they're close - LE, that is? Or is this going to drag on for weeks?

Oh, and btw, stand by for a new thread in the next ten minutes or so.

I think it might be . It's a website similar to abovetopsecret.com (if you're familiar with it). Various topics are discussed, ranging from politics, to economics, a lot of paranormal type stuff, and miscellaneous topics.

Thanks. I'll check it out maybe

Hi, I have posted to these forums before during the Somer Thompson case. I haven't been on here since then, but I was drawn to this case from another site I frequent, so I decided to check and see what's being said over here. Here is the deal. There is a person on this other site that seems to know way too much. They said look for a white ford before the photos were released and they said she was driven to a secluded place, along with her bike near water. It's kind of creepy the stuff this person is saying.

I'm a few pages back and this may have been addressed but I want to hear more about this. What's the link?

Okay (he barked), enough with GLP. When's this case going to be solved? Does anyone think they're close - LE, that is? Or is this going to drag on for weeks?

Oh, and btw, stand by for a new thread in the next ten minutes or so.

If we don't hear much in the next 48 hours I suspect it may drag on... I do know that I am going to volunteer search tomorrow. Hopefully, with help from the masses, new information is revealed.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mjF7nx