Found Safe LA - Priscilla Moreci, 12, New Orleans, 12 Oct 2017

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Per the help find her page, she's been found and is with the FBI

Sent from my Pixel using Tapatalk

Looking these two videos, she seems to be walking on the sidewalk, yet there was some discussion that she was walking on the road. I don't see her walking on the road, or crossing a street. Also, I don't see her holding anything in her hand and looking down at it. She seems to be walking with a shoulder pack on the left, swinging the other arm, and casually looking in some shop windows as she walks.

http://www.fox8live.com/story/36592...o-show-missing-12-year-old-walking-in-quarter

She is absolutely walking in the street, not on the sidewalk.

She is absolutely walking in the street, not on the sidewalk.

In the two videos I linked, she's walking on the sidewalk, in the video posted by Jerseygirl, she's walking on the street.

So happy to hear she has been found!

How did the FBI get involved so quickly?

OMG YAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I hope she realizes just how important she is and how many people really care about her. I hope (for her already fragile emotional state) that it was her decision to stay gone and not that she was forcibly held. Tons of big hugs going out to this little girl! <3 <3

How lovely to see good news on this forum! I hope little one has not been harmed, and she is loved & cherished...by herself also. :rose:

I&#8217;m so glad Priscilla is alive. Thank you for this update.

Why is there no news that she has been found?

LE is still not confirming.

Multiple agencies search for missing girl out of New Orleans

UPDATE: Social media, including the "Help find Priscilla Elizabeth Moreci" Facebook page, suggests 12-year-old Priscilla was located and is safe.

No further details have been released. A spokesman with for the New Orleans Field Office of the FBI says they are not commenting at this time.

http://www.katc.com/story/36601612/multiple-agencies-search-for-missing-girl-out-of-new-orleans

This is a bit unusual that the FBI won't confirm that Priscilla has been found yet it was announced that she was??

Makes one wonder what is going on. My initial question was how did the FBI get involved. I thought a person had to be taken across state line before the FBI would get involved. Now it is announced she is found, yet then it is not confirmed? Hmmm.........

Missing girl out of New Orleans found safe, FBI confirms

UPDATE: The New Orleans Field Office of the FBI has confirmed that 12-year-old Priscilla Moreci has been found safe in New Orleans.

The FBI says the child was found around 5:00 p.m. on Sunday with the help of multiple law enforcement agencies.

The FBI New Orleans Field Office's Child Exploitation Task Force, FBI New Orleans Joint Child Abduction Rapid Deployment (J-CARD) team, Louisiana State Police, New Orleans Police Department, and Lamar Advertising are credited with helping to locate Moreci.

http://www.katc.com/story/36601612/multiple-agencies-search-for-missing-girl-out-of-new-orleans

http://s.nola.com/cYr6vYV
A 12-year-old girl who was reported missing Friday (Oct. 13) was found Sunday evening, according to the girl's father and FBI.
After a weekend-long search, the FBI said Priscilla was found in a New Orleans neighborhood at about 5 p.m. Sunday.
Welty said detectives found his daughter safe at a friend's home.
"I can't wait to see her," Welty said. "I'm very excited and very upset. This will be her first time being grounded, I might have to sew a GPS into her backpack."

Thank you for sharing the good news that Priscilla has been found.

Safe at a friend's house. .... this is honestly the very best outcome that could have happened. Shame on the friend for not notifying her family to say she's ok. But all in all, this is a great end.

Now, get that child some help, asap. I see the scars on her arm in the picture her dad posted of her with him. So, it's not just talk.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Btoole5
Back