Found Safe LA - Priscilla Moreci, 12, New Orleans, 12 Oct 2017

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Her father noted that the girl's boyfriend in California has not heard from her either. Before moving to New Orleans, his daughter was living in California with his parents. She lived in New Orleans 3 months.

Her father said his daughter did not have her cellphone, she had her laptop and could have emailed him, like she has done in the past when she was without a phone. Moreci has a phone, but she had left it at home that day.

Einstein Middle School in the 5300 block of Michoud Boulevard, a charter school in the Village de l'Est area of New Orleans East confirmed the 7th grader was at school Thursday. Her father also said the school indicated she was seen boarding the Regional Transit Authority bus she routinely takes after school to Rampart and Canal streets, before walking to her father's work site in the Quarter, in the 900 block of St. Philip Street.

Her father, who works in construction, said surveillance video showed Moreci arrived at the St. Philip Street property and knocked on the gate, but he said he was at a gas station at that time. She usually got in the gate with a code, but the code had just been changed the previous day. Her father said he gave his daughter the new code, but it's possible she forgot the combination.

When Moreci was not able to get in the building, he thinks she decided to go for a walk. Several people said Moreci was seen "playing drums with some street performers". Moreci plays drums at school, he said.

In addition to the locations where the FBI said Moreci was spotted, her father has since received either video or reports that she was seen Thursday night turning onto Dumane Street, walking toward the Mississippi River; walking up to Bourbon Street; and walking in front of Walgreens on Royal Street in the direction of Esplanade.

Moreci is "very mature," her father said, adding it is an attribute her teachers have mentioned to him, having lived in New Orleans 3 months, she was accustomed to meeting her father after school at the St. Philip Street property.

Her father has worked in the French Quarter for years, he said, and knows many of the people that work there. People who work in restaurants and bars in the Quarter know his daughter and keep an eye on her when she walks to his office.

http://www.nola.com/crime/index.ssf/2017/10/missing_girl_french_quarter_ne.html

Her father noted that the girl's boyfriend in California has not heard from her either.

Her father said his daughter did not have her cellphone, she had her laptop and could have emailed him, like she has done in the past when she was without a phone. Moreci has a phone, but she had left it at home that day.

Einstein Middle School in the 5300 block of Michoud Boulevard, a charter school in the Village de l'Est area of New Orleans East confirmed the 7th grader was at school Thursday. Her father also said the school indicated she was seen boarding the Regional Transit Authority bus she routinely takes after school to Rampart and Canal streets, before walking to her father's work site in the Quarter, in the 900 block of St. Philip Street.

Her father, who works in construction, said surveillance video showed Moreci arrived at the St. Philip Street property and knocked on the gate, but he said he was at a gas station at that time. She usually got in the gate with a code, but the code had just been changed the previous day. Her father said he gave his daughter the new code, but it's possible she forgot the combination.

When Moreci was not able to get in the building, he thinks she decided to go for a walk. Several people said Moreci was seen "playing drums with some street performers". Moreci plays drums at school, he said.

In addition to the locations where the FBI said Moreci was spotted, her father has since received either video or reports that she was seen Thursday night turning onto Dumane Street, walking toward the Mississippi River; walking up to Bourbon Street; and walking in front of Walgreens on Royal Street in the direction of Esplanade.

Moreci is "very mature," her father said, adding it is an attribute her teachers have mentioned to him. She has lived in New Orleans three months, but was accustomed to meeting her father after school at the St. Philip Street property. Before moving to New Orleans, his daughter was living in California with his parents.

Her father has worked in the French Quarter for years, he said, and knows many of the people that work there. People who work in restaurants and bars in the Quarter know his daughter and keep an eye on her when she walks to his office.

http://www.nola.com/crime/index.ssf/2017/10/missing_girl_french_quarter_ne.html

Thank you! I just spent forever cutting and pasting this and it disappeared! I am so glad you did it :)

priscilla+moreci+surveillance.JPG

Moreci is wearing her blue Einstein Middle School uniform sweatshirt over a white polo shirt, black pants, dark tennis shoes with light soles and is carrying a gray messenger style laptop bag or satchel along with a dark colored backpack.

She is wearing her hair up in a “top knot” or “messy bun.” She is also wearing a dark colored rubber fund raising type bracelet and has black fingernail polish.

The FBI said the image is the best surveillance picture available.

http://www.kalb.com/content/news/Ne...ing-person-Priscilla-Moreci-12-451001893.html

I have never done a map before. I added some markers. I will add some info, but I want to make sure it works. lol

https://www.scribblemaps.com/maps/view/priscilla/5ISGTYHZZJ

If the reports at Walgreens are true, it looks like she was trying to get on the St. Charles Streetcar to get home. That would make sense.

EDIT---- someone is going to be a lot better at the map than I am. If you can edit it, feel free. If you want to make a new one, feel free. This is not my talent realm! :)

What a sweet, innocent young girl!

I am puzzled by this timeline. She disappears at 8:15am at her school. Roughly ten hours later, 6:45pm, she is on surveillance video a few blocks from her dad's work site. I wonder what time she was supposed to be there. Who drove her? Was it public transportation? Did she meet her father there regularly? Surely she didn't walk. Someone must have seen her in that general ten hour time frame.

I am concerned for her also because of the timing on the surveillance. It bothers me seeing a 12 year old walking on Burgundy St. at dusk.

Will keep looking for updates.
I wonder why there isn't video of the dad driving all over the quarter looking for her when she didn't show up. Surely he got back from the gas station and expected her to be there!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G935A using Tapatalk

I wonder why there isn't video of the dad driving all over the quarter looking for her when she didn't show up. Surely he got back from the gas station and expected her to be there!

Maybe there is...as I’m sure there’s much more information that we don’t know about Priscilla. JMO

Also, as a parent, if my child & I had an agreed upon location to meet up at & I arrived at that location, if my child wasn’t there at the exact moment, I would never jump in the car to go search for them.
Instead, I would wait at the agreed upon location as it’s my opinion that leaving the location would create even more issues & make it more difficult to meet up. MOO, of course!

This reminds me of the young girl that was abducted on her way home from school and there was ctv of her and her murderer. I can't remember her name. :(
I really hope we have a happy ending here.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Maybe there is...as I’m sure there’s much more information that we don’t know about Priscilla. JMO
I pray she's found safe. She has 3 FB pages with some concerning posts, she may be easily impressionable. I have a 10 yr old daughter, I can't imagine how scared her parents must be.

I pray she's found safe. She has 3 FB pages with some concerning posts, she may be easily impressionable. I have a 10 yr old daughter, I can't imagine how scared her parents must be.

Agree!! I hope she is found safe ASAP! I’m definitely glad the FBI is involved, however, that also makes me wonder what other info they have on the case. Worrisome at the least.

at the very end of the video, does she stop walking (& possibly get into a vehicle) or does she walk out of frame?

at 1:51, a man crosses the street towards her and and at 1:53, a man is walking towards her on her side of the street and at 2:05 points in her direction

I hope the FBI can find these two men

at the very end of the video, does she stop walking (& possibly get into a vehicle) or does she walk out of frame?

at 1:51, a man crosses the street towards her and and at 1:53, a man is walking towards her on her side of the street and at 2:05 points in her direction

I hope the FBI can find these two men

Which video are you speaking of? There are 3 that I’ve seen! Lol

Looking these two videos, she seems to be walking on the sidewalk, yet there was some discussion that she was walking on the road. I don't see her walking on the road, or crossing a street. Also, I don't see her holding anything in her hand and looking down at it. She seems to be walking with a shoulder pack on the left, swinging the other arm, and casually looking in some shop windows as she walks.

http://www.fox8live.com/story/36592...o-show-missing-12-year-old-walking-in-quarter

screen-shot-2017-10-15-at-3-54-09-pm-1508100887.png

screen-shot-2017-10-15-at-3-56-59-pm-1508101071.png

http://www.wdsu.com/article/fbi-rel...issing-since-thursday-in-new-orleans/13024561

Which video are you speaking of? There are 3 that I’ve seen! Lol

try this?

[video=youtube;oiD7PIvD9WY]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oiD7PIvD9WY[/video]

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member