Found Safe LA - Priscilla Moreci, 12, New Orleans, 12 Oct 2017

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Yes! This is what occurred to me also. Walking so slowly, seemingly distracted...texting? She crosses the road on a diagonal which is normal for a local but then doesn't use the wide gap in parked cars to get off the street and kind of meanders along.

I don't feel good about this disappearance but hope my instinct is wrong and she'll make it home safe.

The missing poster says that she is without a cell phone.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Welty's appears to be the paternal side of family dad is also posting.

Where is mother?

For those that have found the dad, has anyone noticed what business he's in? Yikes, I wonder if that's where his daughter was headed. It's definitely not a place for kids.

Posted by Bogbean

I wonder why Priscilla isn't walking on the sidewalk? Is it normal to walk down the street like that there? Between parked cars and moving vehicles?

Yes! This is what occurred to me also. Walking so slowly, seemingly distracted...texting? She crosses the road on a diagonal which is normal for a local but then doesn't use the wide gap in parked cars to get off the street and kind of meanders along.

I don't feel good about this disappearance but hope my instinct is wrong and she'll make it home safe.

After watching the video a couple of times I'm wondering if she was walking in the street to avoid being sandwiched within the large group of males walking toward her on the sidewalk?

I haven't looked at maps or video yet, but I have read through the comments. It sounds like a twelve year old girl vanished off the street in a shady part of town at dusk last Thursday.

Who has custody? Her missing poster has one last name, her Facebook page has a different last name.

She took a bus to meet her father after she finished school at five o'clock. Does school finish that late of did she have after school activities? Did she normally do this, or was this a one off situation?

Was she walking home from her father's place of work?

Missing 12-year-old shown in French Quarter surveillance videos: FBI

http://www.nola.com/crime/index.ssf/2017/10/surveillance_video_may_show_mi.html

On Saturday morning, Thomas Welty, who posted the two videos on his Facebook page, explained to a NOLA.com | The Times-Picayune reporter that he was the missing girl's father. Welty said that he had been given the videos by a French Quarter resident.

"It is definitely her," Welty said.

At the top of his Facebook post, Welty wrote: "This was just emailed to me of my missing daughter of (on) her walk down Burgundy St."

In a statement released Saturday night, FBI said the video was recorded sometime between 6:30 and 6:45 p.m. Thursday.

Anyone with information on her whereabouts is asked to call Eighth District detectives at 504-658-6080, the FBI at 504-816-3000 or Louisiana State Police Sergeant Stacy Pearson of the Louisiana Clearinghouse for Missing and Exploited Children at 377-962-2605.

Oh goodness. I'm from new orleans. I woukd have walked on the street by the cars, too. Our sidewalks are really bad and cracked up. Although the quarter isn't as bad. But when there is a group of people walking on it towards me, I take the street. Because of the sidewalk and I figure if something happens, people will see it if I'm in the street. I feel safer on the road than behind cars.

I think there is a reason they show over 2 minutes. If you watch the fast walking boy, it looks like he stops and crosses the street. So try to wat h the background until the end. They wouldnt release it unless it has something in there. I almost feel like I see her stopped at that same spot. They need to get in touch with project nola asap, if they didn't already. I'm guessing that's where the video comes from, but she will be seen on others! Project nola has so many cameras linked!

http://www.fox8live.com/story/36592...ear-old-walking-in-quarter?clienttype=generic

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

In the 1st video posted, it looks like she's looking down, stops and possibly reading. My guess is a text on a cell phone.
I wonder why Priscilla isn't walking on the sidewalk? Is it normal to walk down the street like that there? Between parked cars and moving vehicles?

Ok. I just read where he said a resident gave it to him. He needs to Contact project nola ASAP!!!!! They can help since he has a time and a street.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

Am I the only one who clearly sees her getting into that truck?? Right after the fast-walking man crosses over to her?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk

Ok, maybe I do see her walking on past it....

Hopefully she just sneaked off to a friend's house. Kids that age sometimes run off just temporarily.

48 hours is a long "temporarily..."
You'd think the friends parents would ask why she was still there, not going to school...

In the 1st video posted, it looks like she's looking down, stops and possibly reading. My guess is a text on a cell phone.
It looked to me she had a phone here too and at that moment it also looked like she stops when that one guy is there. But then, it looks like her walking alone again at the very end. Sorry if this has been clarified, I’m still catching up.

In the beginning of the video I didn’t notice at first, she walked across the street and then stopped and walked back.

It seems Priscilla knew her way through the area, so am assuming she has made the trip to meet her father more than just once. Is it possible she got to know someone in the area and was eventually targeted. This is just crazy.

Praying that Priscilla is found safe and sound.

I had read that she didn't have a phone but on the videos she is definitely looking down and the looking up again walking slowly. She couldn't be reading written directions or instructions could she? I really feel like she is looking for something. I'd dad says she was last seen outside the hotel a few minutes after the video ends, maybe she was looking for the hotel to meet someone there. Really worried about this young girl, especially with the parent only reporting her missing Friday.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FastRayne
Back