Found Safe LA - Priscilla Moreci, 12, New Orleans, 12 Oct 2017

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
How ironic that a police car drove right by her at the beginning of the video. Or maybe that was a taxi?

How ironic that a police car drove right by her at the beginning of the video. Or maybe that was a taxi?

Looked like a police car to me, too! I’d imagine if she was in some type of danger at that time, she would have flagged them down?

12-year-old girl reported missing after last seen at school Thursday

http://www.nola.com/crime/index.ssf/2017/10/12-year-old_girl_reported_miss_1.html#incart_river_home

Moreci was reported missing Friday.

She was last seen on Thursday but wasn't reported missing until Friday. It seems a bit odd that parents don't report a missing 12 year old until the next day.

Yeah, this makes no sense whatsoever. You'd think her dad would have been alarmed when she hadn't arrived by 6:15, and searched for her, not just decided to leave. And then her not being reported missing until morning is sooooooo off.

I completely understand what your saying!

However, I just want to point out that while some may view this area as being a ‘bad part of town,’ this is still home to some.

The people who live in or frequent this area would have zero reason to make alternate plans for their children or wouldn’t think twice about it.

If one has grown up or lived in an area all their life, what do they have to compare it to?

I say this only to point out that while I wouldn’t allow my kids to walk or visit certain areas alone (or even with an adult for that matter), I can’t expect that ALL other parents would feel the same way. It’s all about perspective & lifestyle/experience. IMO!

Agree the area isn’t bad really, but 12 years old is a little young to be alone on the streets. I guess I’m focusing on vulnerability at that age.

I also find it odd that the father’s name isn’t listed in the report of the girl that is missing.

Strange. On FB posts asking for help finding Priscilla by her sister, grandmother and godmother refer to her as Priscilla Welty.

Agree the area isn’t bad really, but 12 years old is a little young to be alone on the streets. I guess I’m focusing on vulnerability at that age.

But there are so many bad people in the area, and I am talking about all of New Orleans. It is also a big hub for human trafficking. This is just so heartbreaking to read about.

Welty's appears to be the paternal side of family dad is also posting.

Where is mother?

Have Dad's co-workers been interviewed to see if she was noticed by anyone there? I would start there & work my way backwards down the route.

Sent from my SCH-I435L using Tapatalk

Priscilla Elizabeth Moreci was last seen around 8:15 a.m. on October 12 when her father dropped her off at school in the 5300 block of Michoud Boulevard, according to the NOPD.

http://wgno.com/2017/10/13/nopd-looking-for-missing-12-year-old-new-orleans-east-girl/

I’m a bit puzzled by this statement.

IF she attended school on 10/12, wouldn’t the time she was last seen be around school dismissal time, instead of the time Dad dropped her off at school?

Wondering if it’s been confirmed whether she was in fact present & in class on 10/12.

http://wgno.com/2017/10/13/nopd-looking-for-missing-12-year-old-new-orleans-east-girl/

I’m a bit puzzled by this statement.

IF she attended school on 10/12, wouldn’t the time she was last seen be around school dismissal time, instead of the time Dad dropped her off at school?

Wondering if it’s been confirmed whether she was in fact present & in class on 10/12.

Yes, she was in school. The article was written before the surveillance video was released.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I wonder why Priscilla isn't walking on the sidewalk? Is it normal to walk down the street like that there? Between parked cars and moving vehicles?

I wonder why Priscilla isn't walking on the sidewalk? Is it normal to walk down the street like that there? Between parked cars and moving vehicles?

Exact thought I had! Also, she’s walking much more slowly than the others walking down the street

I keep thinking about the french quarter barmaid that was killed a few years ago. Was her name Jeralyn?

I really, really don’t like posting this but I really hope law enforcement are searching dumpsters for any evidence in the area before they are being taken away.

Exact thought I had! Also, she’s walking much more slowly than the others walking down the street

Yes! This is what occurred to me also. Walking so slowly, seemingly distracted...texting? She crosses the road on a diagonal which is normal for a local but then doesn't use the wide gap in parked cars to get off the street and kind of meanders along.

I don't feel good about this disappearance but hope my instinct is wrong and she'll make it home safe.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FastRayne
Back