Found Safe LA - Priscilla Moreci, 12, New Orleans, 12 Oct 2017

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
This is a bit unusual that the FBI won't confirm that Priscilla has been found yet it was announced that she was??

Makes one wonder what is going on. My initial question was how did the FBI get involved. I thought a person had to be taken across state line before the FBI would get involved. Now it is announced she is found, yet then it is not confirmed? Hmmm.........

FBI gets involved w kidnapping as well. [emoji848]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Missing girl out of New Orleans found safe, FBI confirms

UPDATE: The New Orleans Field Office of the FBI has confirmed that 12-year-old Priscilla Moreci has been found safe in New Orleans.

The FBI says the child was found around 5:00 p.m. on Sunday with the help of multiple law enforcement agencies.

The FBI New Orleans Field Office's Child Exploitation Task Force, FBI New Orleans Joint Child Abduction Rapid Deployment (J-CARD) team, Louisiana State Police, New Orleans Police Department, and Lamar Advertising are credited with helping to locate Moreci.

http://www.katc.com/story/36601612/multiple-agencies-search-for-missing-girl-out-of-new-orleans

I'm glad she's been recovered safely but this tells me **** ain't all good [emoji22]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Poor kid speaks alot about being depressed hopefully she is given appropriate help.

I have a feeling that project nola was able to track her movement through the quarter and maybe saw the car she got into, which could be tracked. No proof, just a guess. New orleans has horrible everything. But project nola is the best thing that has ever happened here. It's not government run. It's a guy and his team. And they monitor hundreds of cameras on homes and businesses.

It also say that lamar advertising helped. I didn't see a big billboard, but that's what that is, so maybe they made one and a tip was called in.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

One of the article says she only recently moved to New Orleans, she had been living in California with her grandparents.

Wonder why the move? To get her away from her 15 year old boyfriend? To me, that would be a number one reason!

I haven't read her FB's, can you tell if she was depressed when she lived in CA or has it just been since she moved in with her father?

Oh, in one article it said she was looking at something, perhaps her laptop, as if she was reading directions. Perhaps she had directions to this friends house so when dad wasn't at work, she decided to go there. But why did the parents at that house not question her about staying overnight without making certain with her father?

I hope dad realizes he has a real problem on his hands and get her the help she needs. My bet is she will say she doesn't like her new school, city, etc.

I think her issues were long before she came. That's possibly why she's here. And I think the boyfriend is newly 15 and she is almost 13. That doesn't seem that weird, to me.

Her godmother is posting on news stories. I guess we need to wait and see if it was actually a friend's house or not. Priscilla is possibly still with the fbi. Such a scary situation.

I think her issues were long before she came. That's possibly why she's here. And I think the boyfriend is newly 15 and she is almost 13. That doesn't seem that weird, to me.

Her godmother is posting on news stories. I guess we need to wait and see if it was actually a friend's house or not. Priscilla is possibly still with the fbi. Such a scary situation.

I noticed the article a few posts up said "at a friend's house" yesterday and now says "in a new Orleans neighborhood". I also wonder if more will come out.. I thought it was unusual that the FBI were not commenting for hours after family did.

I have to wonder why the FBI didn't turn her over to dad right away. I'm not sure he even has custody of her yet.

I think this young girl has been lacking parental guidance throughout her life. You don't have a 12 year old girl walk to a seedy area of town alone then not be there when she arrives.

The 12 year old kept her end of the deal and walked to 'dad's work'. Dad just wasn't there literally and figuratively. Kids don't raise themselves.

IMO

I have to wonder why the FBI didn't turn her over to dad right away. I'm not sure he even has custody of her yet.

I think this young girl has been lacking parental guidance throughout her life. You don't have a 12 year old girl walk to a seedy area of town alone then not be there when she arrives.

The 12 year old kept her end of the deal and walked to 'dad's work'. Dad just wasn't there literally and figuratively. Kids don't raise themselves.

IMO

‘Seedy part of town’ is an opinion & will always be up for interpretation. I’ve never been to NOLA, but have my fair share of experiences with Washington DC & would describe many areas as seedy but I do know many would not agree with my opinion.

Dad may have ran to the gas station for a drink or snack, etc., do Priscilla to surprise her when she got to her destination knowing she would be walking a little ways. We just don’t know all the facts yet & it’s my opinion that we shouldn’t judge anyone/make accusations towards anyone at this time. MOO

‘Seedy part of town’ is an opinion & will always be up for interpretation. I’ve never been to NOLA, but have my fair share of experiences with Washington DC & would describe many areas as seedy but I do know many would not agree with my opinion.

Dad may have ran to the gas station for a drink or snack, etc., do Priscilla to surprise her when she got to her destination knowing she would be walking a little ways. We just don’t know all the facts yet & it’s my opinion that we shouldn’t judge anyone/make accusations towards anyone at this time. MOO

I agree and that's why I put the IMO. One person's seedy might be another person's way of make a living. I'm not judging.

My son lives in New Orleans and I go there often. I'm very familiar with New Orleans. The area that the the girl was meeting her dad is a block off of Bourbon Street. Bourbon Street is filled with bars, restaurants and strip clubs. The Bourbon Street website even says it's where the party literally never stops. IMO it's not a good area for a 12 year old to be wandering alone.

I have a hunch that even dad knows this isn't a safe area thus the security gate.

All in my opinion.

I live in Louisiana and visit New Orleans often.you always have to be careful. One block can be totally upscale businesses and homes and the next block can be quite sketchy. My son and his wife live in the city. There are certain areas that they avoid driving at night and are cautious during the day. It's a great city!

I agree and that's why I put the IMO. One person's seedy might be another person's way of make a living. I'm not judging.

My son lives in New Orleans and I go there often. I'm very familiar with New Orleans. The area that the the girl was meeting her dad is a block off of Bourbon Street. Bourbon Street is filled with bars, restaurants and strip clubs. The Bourbon Street website even says it's where the party literally never stops. IMO it's not a good area for a 12 year old to be wandering alone.

I have a hunch that even dad knows this isn't a safe area thus the security gate.

All in my opinion.

Here is the info from Project Nola. I am so glad they helped. They are so needed here.

Also, many family statements in the comments, if you feel like reading them. Synopsis is nothing is being released but the media has retracted all "at a friend's house" statements. Very werid, actually.

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=10155815746564579&id=125259754578

Here is the info from Project Nola. I am so glad they helped. They are so needed here.

Also, many family statements in the comments, if you feel like reading them. Synopsis is nothing is being released but the media has retracted all "at a friend's house" statements. Very werid, actually.

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=10155815746564579&id=125259754578

Yes, very weird. And, a friend’s house can mean more than one thing. Makes you wonder how “the friend” didn’t know there was a search on for her.

Yes, very weird. And, a friend’s house can mean more than one thing. Makes you wonder how “the friend” didn’t know there was a search on for her.
Well the family is saying that she was not at a friend's house. And also that she's still with the fbi...... I am worried about this child, even before this. I hope this gets her whatever help she has been needing

OT - Please take a moment to read the latest help request from Tricia. You can see her note called "it is urgent now" under the Missing Persons Discussion forum. Here's a snip:

"You can donate at .com or use the email websleuthsdonations@gmail.com and you can donate thru PayPal.com or Google Wallet

This is URGENT!!!

There are bills coming up that are not going to be paid and that will start the awful domino effect that could lead to real trouble for Websleuths."

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
masterbranigan
Back