LA LA - Rondreiz Cortez “Junior” Phillips, 4, Homer, Claiborne Parish, 05 Apr 2018

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
This thread needs some good mappers. And really more people, in general. I hate when missing kids threads don't get many followers.

I tried last night and ran into a problem mapping Howard Rd. There's a Howard St. in Homer but it's nowhere near Hwy 152 which is in Lisbon. I'm down to "walking" the yellow guy down the highway in hope of matching the background to msm photos but so far I'm stymied. Maybe someone better will have success.

I tried last night and ran into a problem mapping Howard Rd. There's a Howard St. in Homer but it's nowhere near Hwy 152 which is in Lisbon. I'm down to "walking" the yellow guy down the highway in hope of matching the background to msm photos but so far I'm stymied. Maybe someone better will have success.

I tried last night as well and couldn't find it. I thought it was just my mapping skills which are lacking.

ETA - I came up with a Howard Rd. in Dubach, LA which is not far from Lisbon. These are all very tiny towns.

Such a cute little boy. Hope he is found before this latest round of storms hit.
Has anyone been able to find out where his home is?

Search resumes for missing Claiborne Parish child
https://www.ktbs.com/news/search-re...cle_17b88abc-3925-11e8-a4e8-1f933e6af98c.html
(Video at link)
e8f82ce4004c8fc3d4aeda9abcfbd19d.jpg

(CLAIBORNE PARISH, LA) - The search continued Friday for a missing Claiborne child.

Rondreiz Cortez “Junior” Phillips is a 4-year-old black male child with black hair and brown eyes. He is approximately 3’ tall and weighs about 45 pounds. Rondreiz was last seen Thursday at approximately 11:30 a.m. in the 100 block of Howard Road, Lisbon, Claiborne Parish, Louisiana, wearing a white shirt, blue jeans and black and yellow rubber boots.

Authorities will continue raking through areas off Howard Road, near Highway 152, in search of the child.

[...]

I’m glad he is wearing yellow rubber boots.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

My bad - was looking for the first named road past Salt Water Plant Road. :/

Still missing. Where could that little dude be? The area he disappeared from doesn't seem to have a lot of places that he could be.

Still missing. Where could that little dude be? The area he disappeared from doesn't seem to have a lot of places that he could be.

Maybe he got lost in the woods. Even though his mother said she set up boundaries for him not to wander into the woods, they are grid searching the woods.
The video in this article shows a little bit how the area looks like: http://m.msnewsnow.com/story/378924...g-search-underway-in-woods-in-rural-claiborne
Junior's mother says her son is an active and intelligent boy.

She also says they have only been living off Hwy 152 for a couple of months and she's set up boundaries for him so he wouldn't wander into the woods.

Authorities have since been doing grid searches of woods around the child's mobile home about 3 miles southeast of Lisbon.

A helicopter and a drone joined the search over the past two hours.

The child reportedly wandered off while outside with his stepfather, who may have been working on a vehicle at the time, the sheriff said.

Phillips' mother was in the mobile home at the time.

Where are you young man??? I'm shocked that there seems so little news on this. :(

Perhaps it's because it's in a very rural area.

Where are you young man??? I'm shocked that there seems so little news on this. :(

I’ve been trying to find out information to post in the basement (Scanner thread), but finding the right one that would even cover the search is hard. Big storms are going through there right now. [emoji26]

I’ve been trying to find out information to post in the basement (Scanner thread), but finding the right one that would even cover the search is hard. Big storms are going through there right now. [emoji26]

I know, the weather sounds terrible. Rainy and cold (dropping down into the 30's tonight and only in the 40's tomorrow). There are tornado "watches", but I think they are more to the west of Shreveport.
That poor little kid!

Maybe he got lost in the woods. Even though his mother said she set up boundaries for him not to wander into the woods, they are grid searching the woods.
The video in this article shows a little bit how the area looks like: http://m.msnewsnow.com/story/378924...g-search-underway-in-woods-in-rural-claiborne

When our three-year-old wandered off years ago, he went someplace we would never have dreamed he might have gone, so I have no trouble believing he would have gone into the woods despite the rules.

Yes, it does seem to be a rural area. I'm having a hard time finding news sources for the region in general. Do we know if LE is still searching?

Yes, it does seem to be a rural area. I'm having a hard time finding news sources for the region in general. Do we know if LE is still searching?

I just checked the sheriff department’s FB. The search is called off for tonight and will resume tomorrow at 9 AM. No trace of Rondreiz so far.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MiaCarmela
Back