LA LA - Rondreiz Cortez “Junior” Phillips, 4, Homer, Claiborne Parish, 05 Apr 2018

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
It bothers me that MSM has stated step dad “may” have been working on a vehicle. Wouldn’t that be easy to confirm. They say mom was inside. But stepdad MAY have been working on the car. I might just be reading to much into this. Always get that sinking feeling when it’s a stepparent or parents partner that last saw baby. We’ve all been through this dance. Not knocking on step-daddies or mixed families as we are one. ETA what boundaries are set up in a Forrest for a child? I don’t get it?! Like they told him not to pass certain trees? What is the boundary?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I share your concerns I’ve also had similar thoughts. It’s sad to see so little news. Praying for a happy ending.

Has anyone come across anymore pictures of Junior that we can link? I came across one and he is so cute!! But I can't link as its not MSM.

Here‘s a not so blurred photo of little Junior:
6fbe1d29b47cabb595b838ea67dd6831.jpg

Source: https://www.facebook.com/missingcases/posts/2204638776223111

Thank you. That's the one. Soooo adorable. Lil peach.

Following 3 facts always give me a sinking feeling. Trailer, Step/boyfriend, missing child. Hope I am wrong and this cutey patooty is found safe.

Please don't let this turn out like little Joe Clyde.These beautiful kids.

Please don't let this turn out like little Joe Clyde.These beautiful kids.

Or Lucas Hernandez, or Iviona Lewis..........these babies.......they deserve love, protection, spoiling. Not abuse or suffering.

I pray this little guy is found safe and sound soon. It's just too much, these little ones dying or going missing at the hands of monster adults, whether their parents, step parents, boyfriends/girlfriends or strangers.

D'aww...such a beautiful child. This is gonna sound strange but he's got some beautiful teeth for a 4yo, he looks well cared for.

My thoughts exactly. He's a bit chubby in the cheeks, too- well fed, looks happy, no bruises. Keeping fingers crossed this was just an unfortunate incident where step Dad turned his head and he went on his own adventure like many kids his age love to do.

Awww, little man with the gorgeous smile. Where are you? Did you wander into the woods? Stay put peanut, they are working hard to find you.

This is my first post on WS. I've been following the threads for Lucas and Joe Clyde. I'm so sad to see another sweet little boy missing and am praying for a better outcome. I wish we had more to go off of in this case! I wonder if he has a history of wandering off or if he's always been good about staying in his "boundaries"...

I don't think you can ever fully trust a young child to say inside "boundaries." Especially in a new place.

This is my first post on WS. I've been following the threads for Lucas and Joe Clyde. I'm so sad to see another sweet little boy missing and am praying for a better outcome. I wish we had more to go off of in this case! I wonder if he has a history of wandering off or if he's always been good about staying in his "boundaries"...

:welcome:

I don't think you can ever fully trust a young child to say inside "boundaries." Especially in a new place.

Heck my 22 year old doesn’t follow my boundaries. Hehe. Sorry had to.

Hello caitycat!

:fireworks:

We welcome you in loving thoughts for all children!

It's been 2 days :scared:

Has anyone come across live coverage or updates?

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
PBA23
Back