LA LA - Rondreiz Cortez “Junior” Phillips, 4, Homer, Claiborne Parish, 05 Apr 2018

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
The more I search, the more I am finding that local MSM seems to be covering this case pretty well.

In this video, Mom notes that “someone” took Junior through the woods on Monday. Hmmmmm [emoji848]

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=477707459311698&id=325377361211376

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Well that comes off as creepy. I wonder who this "someone" was. Although, maybe his little adventure Monday sparked his curiosity to visit the woods the again, this time on his own. I remember being a little guy and wandering into the woods near my home, I didn't go very far but I distinctly remember a moment of panic when all I saw were trees and bushes and no signs of houses around me. Thankfully I had the good sense to just follow the trail in reverse and emerged from the woods and ran straight home.

The more I search, the more I am finding that local MSM seems to be covering this case pretty well.

In this video, Mom notes that “someone” took Junior through the woods on Monday. Hmmmmm [emoji848]

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=477707459311698&id=325377361211376

/the cousin, AN, is finding the timeline suspicious- she thinks her other cousin and aunt know more? This was stated on the news page in the link above- this is allowed, right? If not, very sorry, Mods, please delete.

The mom’s crying without tears and the shadowy story about a person taking him through the woods before (the dialect is really strong and I‘m German, can someone make out what she said?) is irritating me, but maybe it‘s just because I‘m being reminded of some other prominent cases.

I wonder if that is a current photo. That child looks more 2 than 4. I'm always an extra layer of concern when old photos or only 1 photo is released. I can probably give you 5 pics of my little boy from yesterday!

It's been a long time. Even with wandering, this is getting very close to the point of nothing good. The fact that family members are questioning the story is the most concerning recent unfo, to me.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

I wonder if that is a current photo. That child looks more 2 than 4. I'm always an extra layer of concern when old photos or only 1 photo is released. I can probably give you 5 pics of my little boy from yesterday!

It's been a long time. Even with wandering, this is getting very close to the point of nothing good. The fact that family members are questioning the story is the most concerning recent unfo, to me.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

Where did you see the family is questioning the story? I must've missed that. As for the photos, remember these are photos being pulled from social media and blasted across the news, these aren't photos that mom has necessarily released on her own so we can't really question the photos since they haven't originated from the family.

I can"t make out what they are saying. Does anyone know if there is a transcript of the clip?

Tia

Mom - He has never left out of the yard by his self

Man - He is smart, very smart

Reporter- Did he know the area very well?

Mom - No, someone had walked him through there Monday on both sides of the road through the trails. I don’t know if he tried to go back through the trails they took him through or what went on but my baby never left his yard. He always stayed in the yard playing.

Please correct me if I flubbed any of this.

Thanks Keeleydoll

Reporter- Did he know the area very well?

Mom - No, "someone" (passive language.
This is used to conceal identity and or responsibility) had walked him through there Monday on "both sides" (why both sides? of the road through the "trails". I don’t know if he tried to go back through the "trails" (repeated making it sensitive) "they" (again passive and concealment) took him through or what went on but my baby never left his yard. He always stayed in the yard playing.

Search the "trails" and whom are "somebody amd "they"

I agree on the lack of coverage, or am I not typing his name in properly?

I don't think you can ever fully trust a young child to say inside "boundaries." Especially in a new place.
It depends on the child. My older children? Nope but my youngest son? Yes he would stay in boundaries

Sent from my SM-S320VL using Tapatalk

It depends on the child. My older children? Nope but my youngest son? Yes he would stay in boundaries

Sent from my SM-S320VL using Tapatalk
I agree with this. Every child is different. At that age, one of my boys would have stayed where he was supposed to. I never let the other one out of my sight because he was not concerned with being aware of his surroundings when he became fixated on something he was interested in.

Sent from my SM-G930VL using Tapatalk

Just left the command post where there is limited law enforcement and no coordinated search efforts. They stated they are not sending out any more search teams today. I have to assume they know more than they are letting the public know. One sheriff at the post and an Office of Emergency Preparedness trailer at their home. Didn’t see any other police, dogs, helicopters, etc. Sadly I have to assume that since the efforts are not urgent that they must not be expecting to find him alive.

Just left the command post where there is limited law enforcement and no coordinated search efforts. They stated they are not sending out any more search teams today. I have to assume they know more than they are letting the public know. One sheriff at the post and an Office of Emergency Preparedness trailer at their home. Didn’t see any other police, dogs, helicopters, etc. Sadly I have to assume that since the efforts are not urgent that they must not be expecting to find him alive.
Thanks for the update! Still not much in the news. Do you know if there still are private search teams looking for him?

Sorry but I would never leave ANY 4 year old unattended and trust them to stay in some pre discussed "boundaries." Not safe. Never. Nope.

There were 5 “coordinated” teams out when we left. I do know there are some individuals searching on their own as well. I heard multiple comments that it was a “recovery only” search.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Selby1974
Back