LA LA - Rondreiz Cortez “Junior” Phillips, 4, Homer, Claiborne Parish, 05 Apr 2018

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Here‘s a not so blurred photo of little Junior:
6fbe1d29b47cabb595b838ea67dd6831.jpg

Source: https://www.facebook.com/missingcases/posts/2204638776223111

He looks genuinely happy and healthy in this picture. I don't get that hinky feeling that we see sometimes when kids are 'smiling' but their eyes look sad.

I am very worried about him because he cant take carte of himself for too much longer...

From this evening. I redacted the sister's name since I don't know if she's a minor. She's shown in the video:

http://www.knoe.com/content/news/Se...r-missing-Claiborne-Parish-boy-479064253.html

The search continues and locals are asking what time to report tomorrow. The community is really pulling together. :heart:

https://www.facebook.com/KNOE8News/...h9MKYbVoXaFJt6_Z2LDKLaAiVqiA80XXGjKcs&fref=nf

Where are you little guy?? The weather report is not good.

I really like SP's passion and determination. She makes a good spokesperson for the family. Hoping they find this little guy soon.

He looks genuinely happy and healthy in this picture. I don't get that hinky feeling that we see sometimes when kids are 'smiling' but their eyes look sad.

I am very worried about him because he cant take carte of himself for too much longer...

What a cutie pie!

Any updates on Junior?!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Now we are at day 3 :tantrum:

There are a lot of factors we don't know about. If the area is as heavily treed as the description earlier, in a rural area where there's not any lighting, they probably can't see well enough to search. It might be too dangerous for the searchers. It doesn't sound like they have all that many people available, and they do need to eat and sleep. Search dogs aren't as effective when they're tired. They might not have access to the high tech equipment and knowledge that would enable night searches. It's easy for us to say they should, but sometimes they just can't.
Not at all in disagreement with ya Carbuff, I just find it so frustrating that the 3 cases as of late, these poor babies are not easily located and it becomes like a needle in a haystack trying to find them in order to get justice.

No not good. Seems LE knows something :scared:

Oh no why?? Not good...wonder if they have some new info...

I can't find any updates past late Saturday/early Sunday. Nothing about asking volunteers to report. I'm wondering if the investgation has taken a turn.

Why hasn't the stepdad been named? Why hasn't there been more information the person who allegedly took Rondreiz into the woods earlier?

ETA: Saw Mistree's post after I hit submit. Not looking good.

Gawd I don’t even know what to say. Literally this is happening daily with little boys. ( I know little girls too)

Here‘s an article about the called off search:
https://www.ktbs.com/news/public-se...cle_214c7a26-3ab9-11e8-848f-37c4d7b552be.html
[...]

Deputies say they have not located 4-year-old Rondreiz Phillips.

The Claiborne Parish Sheriff's Office posted this statement to their facebook page on Sunday:

"We sincerely appreciate the public's help in the search for Jr. Phillips. We have had a tremendous outpouring of support. At this time, we are calling off the public search. We will be focusing on areas of interest that have been located during the search and will update with information as it becomes available. We are grateful for all of the help and apologize to those of you who are headed this way. Again thank you to all who have assisted in the search and provided supplies. Please continue to lift this child as well as his family and the entire situation up in prayer."

[...]

I wish we knew more about the "someone" who took him to the woods prior. Just very odd??!!

Just left the command post where there is limited law enforcement and no coordinated search efforts. They stated they are not sending out any more search teams today. I have to assume they know more than they are letting the public know. One sheriff at the post and an Office of Emergency Preparedness trailer at their home. Didn’t see any other police, dogs, helicopters, etc. Sadly I have to assume that since the efforts are not urgent that they must not be expecting to find him alive.

There were 5 “coordinated” teams out when we left. I do know there are some individuals searching on their own as well. I heard multiple comments that it was a “recovery only” search.

It doesn't surprise me after this long but it's still sad to have it confirmed.
Thanks so much for posting your observations.

Thanks for sharing. I see you're new here so may be unfamiliar with the rules of posting, but we're not supposed to report on this type of thing. Only official statements from law enforcement and the media that can be linked back to the site where the statements were made can be publicly posted. The mods get a little snippy over this kinda stuff.

Actually last I checked locals were fine to post observations.
Just not specific details about the family if they know them (they need to be verified for that)
Also can't post any search locations, officer locations or anything from the scanner for safety reasons.
I see nothing in the 2 posts that would cause any issues but I :dunno: so I'll alert and ask.

Actually last I checked locals were fine to post observations.
Just not specific details about the family if they know them (they need to be verified for that)
Also can't post any search locations, officer locations or anything from the scanner for safety reasons.
I see nothing in the 2 posts that would cause any issues but I :dunno: so I'll alert and ask.

I probably should have been clearer in my reply, I was referring to what was heard about the search being a recovery as opposed to a rescue. It was my understanding that that type of info needs to come from LE or MSM before we can post/discuss it. Hope a mod replies to give clarity on that. And apologies to TrueCrimeAddict.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MiaCarmela
Back