LA LA - Rondreiz Cortez “Junior” Phillips, 4, Homer, Claiborne Parish, 05 Apr 2018

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Has anyone put together a case timeline? We need to put down the few facts we have to try to figure out where Rondreiz could be given how long he's been missing.

I just checked the sheriff department’s FB. The search is called off for tonight and will resume tomorrow at 9 AM. No trace of Rondreiz so far.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thank you. I found the page.

Volunteers wishing to assist in the search for Rondreiz "Junior" Phillips tomorrow Saturday, April 7 are asked to meet at Sharon Church 2769 Hwy. 152 between 8am and 9am. That will allow us to coordinate and effective search. Dress accordingly and bring needed supplies. We appreciate your assistance in this matter. Please respect the families privacy and do not show up at the residence. That will be the meeting place for law enforcement.

https://www.facebook.com/CLAIBORNEPARISHSO/

This is very close to my hometown. It is indeed a rural area. I was going to map it, but I see someone found one already.

Where are you little one? So worried! The weather has been terrible today in that area of North Louisiana!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G530A using Tapatalk

This is very close to my hometown. It is indeed a rural area. I was going to map it, but I see someone found one already.

Where are you little one? So worried! The weather has been terrible today in that area of North Louisiana!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G530A using Tapatalk
I hope he has found shelter in a shed or someplace where he can stay warm.

Sent from my SM-T560NU using Tapatalk

Has anyone put together a case timeline? We need to put down the few facts we have to try to figure out where Rondreiz could be given how long he's been missing.

I’ve never done one before, but I can certainly give it a shot. Once my people finally go to sleep, I’ll give it a whirl.

Any edits, updates, changes, criticisms will be welcome.

I hate going to bed knowing these little guys are still missing. :(
(Junior and Joe Clyde)

I hate going to bed knowing these little guys are still missing. :(
(Junior and Joe Clyde)

I agree. Also, little Lucas and the three missing Hart children. And weather is preventing searches right now in most of these cases. :(

Yes, it does seem to be a rural area. I'm having a hard time finding news sources for the region in general. Do we know if LE is still searching?
I think the big difference in missing cases has a lot more to do with that. When the police or the family isn't spreading the word or making it seem urgent, no one even knows to follow or help. I think the amount of "shouting from the rooftops" and getting people involved from social media gains attention, no matter the color. It bothers me when people assume that it is because of color, because it doesn't say a color when I see the title of the thread. People don't choose to not click because of a color. That's just my opinion. My second case here was Relish Rudd. A beautiful, brown girl who had mass amounts of people following and searching. Sadly, it hasn't been successful, yet. And I still think of her at least once a week. The sweet child.

My advice is go on social media and start a big push for him and it will gain traction. Problem is..... no one is giving us info to share. So, that seems like a reason people can't help, right?

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

I think the big difference in missing cases has a lot more to do with that. When the police or the family isn't spreading the word or making it seem urgent, no one even knows to follow or help. I think the amount of "shouting from the rooftops" and getting people involved from social media gains attention, no matter the color. It bothers me when people assume that it is because of color, because it doesn't say a color when I see the title of the thread. People don't choose to not click because of a color. That's just my opinion. My second case here was Relish Rudd. A beautiful, brown girl who had mass amounts of people following and searching. Sadly, it hasn't been successful, yet. And I still think of her at least once a week. The sweet child.

My advice is go on social media and start a big push for him and it will gain traction. Problem is..... no one is giving us info to share. So, that seems like a reason people can't help, right?

Yes, that is a known and acknowledged issue, definitely. One of the first cases I followed here was Joshua Davis. He's still missing after 7 years and he was only 18 months old when he disappeared. Only a handful of us even post in his thread anymore. It's very sad and I have often wondered if it's because he's African American or because his family is poor, or because his parents were on drugs, or some combination of all three. But it doesn't stop me from thinking of him often and hoping he will be found.

As long as some of us care, then maybe we can lead by example. Complaining is fine, but we have to "be the change" as well.

Thank you. I found the page.

Volunteers wishing to assist in the search for Rondreiz "Junior" Phillips tomorrow Saturday, April 7 are asked to meet at Sharon Church 2769 Hwy. 152 between 8am and 9am. That will allow us to coordinate and effective search. Dress accordingly and bring needed supplies. We appreciate your assistance in this matter. Please respect the families privacy and do not show up at the residence. That will be the meeting place for law enforcement.

https://www.facebook.com/CLAIBORNEPARISHSO/
The good news is it looks like this small town is pulling together for him. I really wish they would use heat detection tonight. It is mostly wooded area, so he's likely in the open. Poor baby.

following this case now too.
We're looking for you little man! Just hang tight! We're coming for you!

Yes, that is a known and acknowledged issue, definitely. One of the first cases I followed here was Joshua Davis. He's still missing after 7 years and he was only 18 months old when he disappeared. Only a handful of us even post in his thread anymore. It's very sad and I have often wondered if it's because he's African American or because his family is poor, or because his parents were on drugs, or some combination of all three. But it doesn't stop me from thinking of him often and hoping he will be found.

As long as some of us care, then maybe we can lead by example. Complaining is fine, but we have to "be the change" as well.

The average person can only do so much when media barely posts or reports anything on these kids though.

3 boys, roughly same age
3 different states
Weird coincidence! JMO

The latest update I could find was posted at 8:14 pm CDT (6:14 pm here on the U.S. West Coast and 9:14 pm for those on the U.S. East coast). Anyone have anything more recent?

It's day two in the search of a missing 4-year-old in Lisbon, Louisiana.Claiborne Sheriff deputies say Rondriez Cortez Junior Phillips was last seen around 11:30 Thursday morning.

His mother, Shelia Phillips says her boyfriend was the last person to see her son playing outside.

She says her son knows how far he can go while playing and he never runs off by himself.Since her son's disappearance, she says she hasn't been able to eat or sleep.

http://www.arklatexhomepage.com/news/local-news/search-continues-for-missing-4-year-old/1105433579

The article says LE is also using a cadaver dog. :(

3 boys, roughly same age
3 different states
Weird coincidence! JMO

Really wish local LE would get this case out there more as Joe Clyde's has been. Is the 3rd one you are thinking of Lucas ?

Any edits, let me know! There is SO little information out there. Add anything that I missed, please.

5th April 2018

11:30 AM: last known sighting of Rondreiz outside

12:30 PM: Rondreiz’s mother calls police to report her son is missing.

It’s not clear at exactly what time LE began searching.

6th April 2018

9 AM: volunteer and LE searches resumed.

Other details of note:

Rondreiz was last known to be outside with his stepfather, who may have been working on a vehicle.

Rondreiz’s mother was inside their home at the time he went missing.

They were relatively new residents at the house on Howard Road. According to his mother, they had been living there only a few months.

Boundaries were set up so that Rondreiz didn’t wander too far.

Search and rescue dogs, drones, helicopters, and searching a on foot and ATV have been activated.

It bothers me that MSM has stated step dad “may” have been working on a vehicle. Wouldn’t that be easy to confirm. They say mom was inside. But stepdad MAY have been working on the car. I might just be reading to much into this. Always get that sinking feeling when it’s a stepparent or parents partner that last saw baby. We’ve all been through this dance. Not knocking on step-daddies or mixed families as we are one. ETA what boundaries are set up in a Forrest for a child? I don’t get it?! Like they told him not to pass certain trees? What is the boundary?

It bothers me that MSM has stated step dad “may” have been working on a vehicle. Wouldn’t that be easy to confirm. They say mom was inside. But stepdad MAY have been working on the car. I might just be reading to much into this. Always get that sinking feeling when it’s a stepparent or parents partner that last saw baby. We’ve all been through this dance. Not knocking on step-daddies or mixed families as we are one. ETA what boundaries are set up in a Forrest for a child? I don’t get it?! Like they told him not to pass certain trees? What is the boundary?

No, I'm with you. That's strange to me as well.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MiaCarmela
Back