LA LA - Rondreiz Cortez “Junior” Phillips, 4, Homer, Claiborne Parish, 05 Apr 2018

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Are there any locals in this thread? Does anyone know if they're still searching for him? Are there any volunteer searchers organizing searches on their own? This is bothering me, that there's nothing new about the little guy.

@@screenshot.gif

still missing: RONDREIZ PHILLIPS — FBI

Maybe it's time to call David Marshburn. I bet he would find him within a couple of weeks.

This poor child needs to be found. It is upsetting to see that there's nothing new in the case other than his mother's drug charges. Seven weeks have gone by.

Last night I found several FB profiles of stepdad. A more recent one that looks like it started near the end of May is interesting as it says he's in "an open relationship." I was able to verify the following three links as Gilbert's. I should have posted them last night because some of it's gone private but I was able to verify they're all his. I was too tired. :oops:

Here's the newer one. The only posting on it says he got a new job on May 21 - the man mentioned with the phone number is his dad - and that he's in an open relationship. Shelia is not listed as a friend:
Nicholas Gilbert

Last post on this one is October 2017. He's friends with one of Phillips' profiles:
Nicholas Gilbert

Old one from 2013. Says he's in "a domestic relationship."
Nicholas Gilbert

It makes me wonder what the status is with him and Phillips. The last mention of her was on May 13 on Shelia's FB. She's still in custody.
http://www.claiborne.lavns.org/

May be nothing or may be he's getting tired of waiting for her. No word in msm on Rondreiz. :(

Last night I found several FB profiles of stepdad. A more recent one that looks like it started near the end of May is interesting as it says he's in "an open relationship." I was able to verify the following three links as Gilbert's. I should have posted them last night because some of it's gone private but I was able to verify they're all his. I was too tired. :oops:

Here's the newer one. The only posting on it says he got a new job on May 21 - the man mentioned with the phone number is his dad - and that he's in an open relationship. Shelia is not listed as a friend:
Nicholas Gilbert

Last post on this one is October 2017. He's friends with one of Phillips' profiles:
Nicholas Gilbert

Old one from 2013. Says he's in "a domestic relationship."
Nicholas Gilbert

It makes me wonder what the status is with him and Phillips. The last mention of her was on May 13 on Shelia's FB. She's still in custody.
http://www.claiborne.lavns.org/

May be nothing or may be he's getting tired of waiting for her. No word in msm on Rondreiz. :(

It’s very sad that he has gotten so little attention. Lucas and Joe Clyde are certainly getting more media coverage.

No one came into that yard with the step-dad/BF right there and snatched the child. It is possible that he wandered off, but the dogs didn't track him anywhere or we would have heard of it.

I am afraid this baby has been killed and his body hidden. I also fear that one or both of the adults in the house are involved.

Horrifying. It makes my heart hurt. He was just a little boy. A happy, little baby boy. Tears.

Earlier I saw a post from someone asking the same thing. Now the post is gone so I don't know if that person unfriended him or if he deleted it.

And take a look at his "Friends." Hmm.

3/4 of those friends need their mama's told on them. Lawd! I was wondering if that profile pic was some sort of clue, but it's more likely it's some kinda nasty.

It’s very sad that he has gotten so little attention. Lucas and Joe Clyde are certainly getting more media coverage.

Honestly, the reason for that would be because there's too little to go on in the case. It's not that people don't care, it's just that there is nothing to report. He's missing and nothing really reportable has happened since he went missing. Lucas on the other hand was a 1/100 case as far as reportability goes. Joe Clyde mildly less, but there's still reportable activity.

With this sweet little boy, everything's on lock down. That would have to do with the police, the community and the surrounds - it's an isolated area. It's heavily wooded. There's been no movement, no developments so it's really like... well, what does one say. Saying "nothing new to report" isn't what consumers what to hear and printing conjecture and rumor is not only insensitive, it's also damaging for cases.

I know a lot of people will think it's "because they're black", but honestly it's not - it's because there's little to report and what there is to report - for example Sheila's drugs case or the prior history of the stepfather/boyfriend, can be misconstrued as being racially insensitive by the constantly outraged people out there. So sometimes, it's best to just stick to the facts and mention he is still missing, than constantly report on nothing and be accused of being this or that.

It's sad and unfortunate, but it's becoming protocol especially in local journalism settings.
The best thing you can do is keep the case alive on social media. Really get involved. It's a much better method especially for the community it's trying to reach.

Problem is, there's no family spokesperson or a member of the family getting the word out to media and FB pages. Those that do speak are of questionable character.
I check daily, but there's not much to discuss with no new information. I am color blind- I love and care about all missing children.

A mother's plea for missing son, search continues for 4-year old

"Somebody picked my baby up out this yard; I don't care what nobody says, my baby, ain't never left up out this yard. He's never walked in no woods," she said.

Nicholas Gilbert, the step-father, said he does not believe their son wandered away from the front yard.

"Whoever picked Junior up, no matter how they feel or what's going on, just drop him off," Gilbert said.

He said the family is hurting, especially after hearing rumors he could have something to do with Junior's disappearance. Gilbert said he volunteered to take a lie detectors test and passed.

A mother's plea for missing son, search continues for 4-year old
Has it been verified he took a Lie detector test, and passed?

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
somnus
Back