LA LA - Rondreiz Cortez “Junior” Phillips, 4, Homer, Claiborne Parish, 05 Apr 2018

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
3/4 of those friends need their mama's told on them. Lawd! I was wondering if that profile pic was some sort of clue, but it's more likely it's some kinda nasty.

Can't you hear it: "Go get me a switch" ? I can hardly believe he's still missing, I would've thought someone would've cracked by now. Jr. is too cute!

Two things stick out in the latest news cast. - http://www.knoe.com/content/news/A-mothers-plea-for-missing-son--Search-continues-for-4-year-old--479205683.htm
It seems strange that just a few days ago mom said somebody (unnamed) walked Junior through the woods, on both sides. Today she says that Junior was taken from the yard and "he's never walked in no woods". He's either walked in the woods or hasn't. It can't be both. Maybe she means something else that I'm not understanding.

Also the step-father said that Diamond, Junior's best friend, has returned. Was the dog missing as well? This is the first time I hear of this.
Good questions, if that is the dog, did it wander off?, or get dumped off,and find it's way back? If the dog was missing as well, why wouldn't that have been mentioned from the get go.
Diamond might be the key to unlocking this.
I wonder if there is a way track Diamond's scent, through the woods,and lead to Rondriez.
My heart hurts for this precious babe.
I haven't forgotten about Rondriez. I just have such a painfully difficult time with missing sweet babes, I Can only handle one at a time.
These are cases that haunt me, tear me up.
I just want to swaddle each one, and cuddle them,and kiss their round little cheeks, and read them bedtime stories, sing them lullabyes.

Has it been verified he took a Lie detector test, and passed?
No, it's just his statement. Mind you, we often see POI's (and right now he's not been named as such) say they took a lie detector test and passed when it's just a lie.

IMO the fact that both mom and stepdad (and we don't even know if they're actually married) were arrested on "unrelated charges" while Rondreiz was missing says to me that LE has a good idea that he didn't wander off or was abducted.

So... what does that leave? Yep. MOO.

No, it's just his statement. Mind you, we often see POI's (and right now he's not been named as such) say they took a lie detector test and passed when it's just a lie.

IMO the fact that both mom and stepdad (and we don't even know if they're actually married) were arrested on "unrelated charges" while Rondreiz was missing says to me that LE has a good idea that he didn't wander off or was abducted.

So... what does that leave? Yep. MOO.
Also Gary Ridgeway passed two Polygraphs in the midst of his career as a serial killer.

Sadly there isn't any new information that I could find on this sweet child.
It breaks my heart. His sweet smile. I hope who'ver might have harmed him, or helped, aided or abetted, covered up, is haunted endlessly, day, night second by second tick tock,I hope it drives them crazy till they can longer stand it, and give up the ghost.

Good questions, if that is the dog, did it wander off?, or get dumped off,and find it's way back? If the dog was missing as well, why wouldn't that have been mentioned from the get go.
Diamond might be the key to unlocking this.
I wonder if there is a way track Diamond's scent, through the woods,and lead to Rondriez.
My heart hurts for this precious babe.
I haven't forgotten about Rondriez. I just have such a painfully difficult time with missing sweet babes, I Can only handle one at a time.
These are cases that haunt me, tear me up.
I just want to swaddle each one, and cuddle them,and kiss their round little cheeks, and read them bedtime stories, sing them lullabyes.

Reminds me of our lil Ms. girl Myra Lewis, weeks after she came up missing the family finally revealed that Myra's dog Midnight kept leaving for the day and came back... then she stopped coming back period and disappeared. It was widely believed then that Midnight was following Myra, or knew where she was... But noone paid attention to her. These poor babies!

The search continues for "Junior" Phillips nearly 3 months after his disappearance

KTBS 3 News spoke exclusively with April Winzer, that's Junior's mother's cousin; she, along with other family members, believes someone came up to the yard and took Junior.

"We can't imagine Junior out there, we know that Junior's not out there, that speculation is gone now. We know that someone has Junior and could be possibly watching us and know something about Junior's whereabouts and just sitting here letting us suffer."

"We can't talk without there being an argument about what's went on, about hearsay, it doesn't make any sense. I mean it literally is tearing us apart."

If you know anything about junior's disappearance, you're urged to call the Claiborne Parish Sheriff's Office at (318) 927-2011.

It seems that Junior's mother is still in jail on an unrelated charge.

Mother of missing toddler bonds out of jail

5FA4FDA3-732A-47BB-9EC0-67C80526AA78.png
A mother of a missing four-year-old in Claiborne Parish is released from jail after posting bond.

Shelia Phillips is charged with possession of meth and appeared in court Tuesday to have her $50,000 bond reduced.

The judge agreed, reducing it to $15,000, which Phillips posted a portion.

[...]

alksdjofiawwre;lkahfsopdgfisaougdlakn that's how I feel about that! Released.... well then, find your son! Reminds me of Relisha Rudd when I hear that shelia speak... Still think Relisha's Mom knows what happened too!

Phillips is facing one count of possession of meth.

Her son, Rondreiz "Junior" Phillips was last seen April 5th. Family members say he was playing in the front yard before he disappeared. The FBI and the community are offering a $10,000 for any tips leading up to him.

Mother of missing Claiborne Parish 4-year-old out of jail

Junior+Phillips+went+missing+April+5th..jpg

April 5th went 'missing'... today is July 5th! Three months, and the family still thinks someone has him? While there may be a very slim chance, what would the motive be? If someone steals a child, don't statistics say the child is usually murdered within the first 24hrs? So how do they think someone has him, and why would they have him? Most children that have wandered off are found realitively quickly. This child didn't wander, and there was no reports of anyone at the home seeing someone else's vehicle, or someone else. Soooo..... from process of elimination, I think we all know what likely happened.

National Center for Missing and Exploited Children helping in search for 4-year-old
His disappearance has not only sparked local interested but national too. The National Center for Missing and Exploited Children weighing in on his case. Robert Lowery is the Vice President of the Missing Children Division. Lowery has searched for thousands of missing kids. He said Junior's situation is frustrating and very painful.

"Four-year-old children don't just mysteriously disappear," Lowery said.
He said since they have today's technology at hand there is a 98% success rate. Lowery said they never give up until they physically find the child.

He also said the most painful thing is that someone knows what happened to Junior. Lowery is hoping, along with so many others that that person would speak up.

A $10,000 reward is up for any tips leading to Junior.

I just stumbled across this thread and read through all the posts. Forgive me if I am remembering incorrectly, but wasn't it mentioned in the beginning that the family had just moved into the house? If so, does anyone know how long they had been there and where they moved from? Also when was this little one last seen by someone other than the mother and BF?

"Four-year-old children don't just mysteriously disappear," Lowery said.

Truer words were never spoken as we know all too well. And yes, someone knows where Rondreiz is and IMO LE has a good idea of who that someone is. Or maybe someones IYKWIM.

I'm glad that attention is finally coming Rondreiz' way! Sometimes I feel a little jaded after following so many heartbreaking cases but I'll never, ever understand how people who are supposed to love these littles can stay silent.

I just stumbled across this thread and read through all the posts. Forgive me if I am remembering incorrectly, but wasn't it mentioned in the beginning that the family had just moved into the house? If so, does anyone know how long they had been there and where they moved from? Also when was this little one last seen by someone other than the mother and BF?
According to early reports they had been living there a couple of months. I don't recall if msm said where they moved from - maybe someone here will know.

I believe the only people reported to have last seen Rondreiz are his mother and stepdad. More precisely msm reported he was last seen outside while his stepfather worked on a truck. No word on who else last saw him.

4-year-old goes missing; search underway in woods in Claiborne Parish
Search set to resume for missing toddler

So family members do not believe Junior wandered off but was taken by someone?

Trying to envision scenario....
  • There are several occupied homes/trailers on Howard Road - none are right on or close to Highway 152.
  • Howard Road appears to be a dirt/gravel road.
  • Someone drives up Howard Road to take Junior.
  • The vehicle makes no noise or dust as it comes up the road, person grabs Junior, backs up/turns around to head down Howard Road to 152.
  • The boyfriend working outside would have seen or heard a vehicle.
  • One way in and one way out. Howard Road is not a thru road, it ends at the trailers.
Random Stranger? Biological Dad?

Good questions Mimosa, and welcome to WS.

The only way the 'abduction' theory makes sense to me, is if Junior was being ignored/neglected, and he was off on his own, wandering about, which 4 yr olds like to do.

If so, he could have been easily lured by a neighbor or a passerby, and no one would notice. If he was not being supervised, there is no way to know how long he was really missing.

But there is now way, in my mind, that the stepfather could have been outside working on the truck, and someone was able to sneak up on him and grab the boy, getting away unnoticed. JMO

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
somnus
Back