LA LA - Shane Fell, 36, Marrero, 9 June 2011 - #1

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
So the PT cruiser was witnessed by multiple people? It really sounds like LE really botched this case from day one. Whether intentional or incompetence, it stands to reason that the Fell family has a good lawsuit case IMO. For what, I'm not sure. But I definitely think they need to stop trying with LE for a moment and focus on getting a lawyer who can do the legal work it takes to get the first responders talking!

This case is very perplexing. I wish the best for Shane, Brett, Kenny, and all other family and friends.

I also wish the very best for all the Fell family and friends! They need to get some "higher-ups" from a legal and/or political standpoint. Strong supporters with clout who will listen to their side, and actually BE ON THEIR SIDE, who can help bring closure to Shane's case! Find out what REALLY happened that night, the next morning, and the following days. Most importantly, let's hope that they might be able to bring Shane home!

Satch

Was there any blood found outside of Shane's car? If he were hit by another car surely there would have blood.

Regarding cell phone ping records, within the phone company how are these obtained? Meaning can any employee just pull up the information or is it a difficult process requiring approval from a higher up?

Regarding cell phone ping records, within the phone company how are these obtained? Meaning can any employee just pull up the information or is it a difficult process requiring approval from a higher up?
A court order or search warrant is required to obtain them.

How reasonable is it that there is an LE cover-up going on here? I don't think so. Let's just say a cop did hit him with his car, taser him, or God knows what. LE could easily say they thought he was reaching for a gun or he was drunk and unruly and tried to attack one of the officers. Why would they chose instead to needlessly commit a crime themselves?

Was there any blood found outside of Shane's car? If he were hit by another car surely there would have blood.
Kenny said there was a very small amount on the door handle (driver's side, I think).

ETA: Here's the exact quote.

There very little blood in the car..little bit on windshield but more on Door handle...I DO MEAN VERY LITTLE....BASIC CUTS THATS IT.....

A court order or search warrant is required to obtain them.

Required to give out the information, yes. But how about this, could a nosey employee look up the info themselves? Or is it somehow "locked " and not accessible?

Kenny said there was a very small amount on the door handle (driver's side, I think).

ETA: Here's the exact quote.

Thanks for that! I saw that but wasn't sure if he was just addressing blood inside the car or all possible blood period. So, if we are sure there was no blood outside of the car then I would think that rules out him being hit by another car.

Required to give out the information, yes. But how about this, could a nosey employee look up the info themselves? Or is it somehow "locked " and not accessible?
To my knowledge, it's neither readily accessible to employees, nor easy to decipher without technical knowledge. But I don't have a link handy to back that up, so take it with a grain of salt.

Maybe going to the hospital that Shane would have been taken to would help?
Questioning the er crew that worked that night. Just in case?

Also, if any family friends are nurses or docs, maybe they could ask around if the police had brought anyone in/out that night?

I agree, it never made sense to me that he might have gone to the river. Not considering his location on the road, and it was on the other side of the levee.

And the phone pings for five days, and LE's withholding of that information is nothing but a huge red flag. Something is surely amiss, IMO.

The phone ping information is crucial to this case, no matter what it takes, it needs to be retrieved. jmo

To be honest, until all the maps came out, I always thought Shane, just like so many, became victim to the water.

Shane's story is bigger than that. I am convinced now that I know what I know. I truly believe that Shane's story is like none of us can comprehend.

To be honest, until all the maps came out, I always thought Shane, just like so many, became victim to the water.

Shane's story is bigger than that. I am convinced now that I know what I know. I truly believe that Shane's story is like none of us can comprehend.

Like you, I've changed my mind. And I don't like what I've changed it to.

Huh? This is what's located at 249 Klein.

TYG6bFm.jpg

The report doesn't state that is the caller's address. It's the substation that picked up the call.

Oh Thanks bessie ... i thought it was the 911 caller's addy because it was right after a blocked out phone number. I was searching street level for 249 and didn't see that contraption at the top ... thought it was just a lamp post behind the tree.

Live and learn ... look up billy, look up

Thanks for that! I saw that but wasn't sure if he was just addressing blood inside the car or all possible blood period. So, if we are sure there was no blood outside of the car then I would think that rules out him being hit by another car.

Not necessarily...if he was standing on the side if the road, he may have been knocked into the mud. Most bloody injuries from being hit by a vehicle are due to impact with hard ground or pavement; flipping into the windshield; or a roll over of the body. Have seen roll overs that weren't bloody too.

Also, if any family friends are nurses or docs, maybe they could ask around if the police had brought anyone in/out that night?

I spent years looking for someone and ran an ad in a newspaper in another province. Got an anonymous letter from someone i believe was either a hospital worker or government worker who had info i needed. I will never know who to thank, but the info they gave me allowed me to find the person.

Maybe with an ad in the paper and a mailbox number, someone will provide info anonymously.

I spent years looking for someone and ran an ad in a newspaper in another province. Got an anonymous letter from someone i believe was either a hospital worker or government worker who had info i needed. I will never know who to thank, but the info they gave me allowed me to find the person.

Maybe with an ad in the paper and a mailbox number, someone will provide info anonymously.

Thanks, sb. Most times I think my ideas are too farfetched.
So glad that worked in your case.

Like you, I've changed my mind. And I don't like what I've changed it to.

Me, too. Accidents happen with first responders - chaotic scenes, darkness. Remember last year, after the plane crash, I believe in San Francisco, the teen girl was flung from the plane, but still alive? She died after being run over TWICE by a fire truck. Autopsy showed the roll over killed her. She was covered by the fire-fighting foam and they didn't see her. I truly believe this is what happened to poor Shane - standing on the side of the road waiting for his brother, on a dead mans curve, no less. And, for whatever reason, beyond our understanding, it was covered up by LE. The only thing that puts a chink in the cog for me, though, is - why wouldn't you, if you were going to cover it up, leave Shane on scene - a victim of his own car crash? But I have a feeling he was in one of those police cruisers...MOO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Robinhood0602