LA LA - Shane Fell, 36, Marrero, 9 June 2011 - #1

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks Kenny .. i'll put that in any upcoming revision to the timeline.

So maybe the cop broke the window thinking there was someone inside who needed rescue.

We searched from the Harvey Canal all along the river were we could because of company fencing to the Huey P Bridge..We also searched area's in New Orleans know for dropping Bodies off...We searched rail tracks for miles and any building we had access too...We was allow to search with dogs in Oct. after all the brush had died down along the river....

Your search was done independently - were you advised by the LE where to search and did they indicate to you where they had searched (if at all)?

A letter to the State Attorney General in charge of Criminal Division might bust a move somewhere .

Your search was done independently - were you advised by the LE where to search and did they indicate to you where they had searched (if at all)?

I will give my time line from the start

Thursday i was sick with the flu
Friday i went to work still sick
Friday morning i was informed that Shane was missing.
Friday evening took Meds and started searching
Saturday morning we got together a group of Fireman and Vol. on Four wheels and started searching the area around wreck site.We had contacted the police for flyers but was slow getting them..Still police was not looking for Shane...
Sunday we started out with another search group bigger that Sat....on Sunday the NEWS MEDIA got involved and thats when the police showed up with 4 wheelers running on the levee...Once the news media left..the police did also...The police NEVER TOLD AS ANYTHING about WHEN,WHERE AND HOW TO SEARCH...They would never call us we had to call them..and sometimes it would take days for return calls.....

My stomach just flipped reading your answer, Kenny, regarding the off duty cop.

ok i was reading here a bit ago but looks like i have missed alot so if i repeat anything or get anything wrong please forgive me i am in the process of reading threw what i have missed but want to post thoughts while i think of them or else i may forget... ok first is there any kind of surveillance that would show what cars traveled this road after shane had wrecked? if maybe a gas station the would have to pass ect that would be a good place to start with ruling out if he was picked up someone passing by just a thought will post more as i read more hope that something sheds light on this soon

Any chance there's another M surname brother or cousin works for the Westwego and/or Marrero-Harvey FD?

LOL ... I think I know the answer but thought it best to make formal enquiry :biggrin:

I will give my time line from the start

Thursday i was sick with the flu
Friday i went to work still sick
Friday morning i was informed that Shane was missing.
Friday evening took Meds and started searching
Saturday morning we got together a group of Fireman and Vol. on Four wheels and started searching the area around wreck site.We had contacted the police for flyers but was slow getting them..Still police was not looking for Shane...
Sunday we started out with another search group bigger that Sat....on Sunday the NEWS MEDIA got involved and thats when the police showed up with 4 wheelers running on the levee...Once the news media left..the police did also...The police NEVER TOLD AS ANYTHING about WHEN,WHERE AND HOW TO SEARCH...They would never call us we had to call them..and sometimes it would take days for return calls.....

bbm

thank you.....that speaks volumes.....having hard time bolding: as soon as the media left the police did also from above.....now.maybe time for media too ((after legal advice?))

Kenny, at the beginning of this thread, we were told that Shane climbed out the passenger window. You said he climbed out he driver side window. In the pic of the car upright in the yard, it appears the driver side window is rolled up and intact.

Can you just re-confirm it was in fact the driver side window Shane was able to get out of AND

Which window was smashed by the Westwego LEO.

Again, apologies for so many detailed questions.

Kenny, at the beginning of this thread, we were told that Shane climbed out the passenger window. You said he climbed out he driver side window. In the pic of the car upright in the yard, it appears the driver side window is rolled up and intact.

Can you just re-confirm it was in fact the driver side window Shane was able to get out of AND

Which window was smashed by the Westwego LEO.

Again, apologies for so many detailed questions.

From what i remember....Shane open the drivers door stepped out in the ditch..The passenger window was the one that got broke..and the way the car landed with the passenger window facing west that would have be the way the westwego police would have come from....

From what i remember....Shane open the drivers door stepped out in the ditch..The passenger window was the one that got broke..and the way the car landed with the passenger window facing west that would have be the way the westwego police would have come from....

Thank you....my wee brain was thinking it was the windshield that LE smacked to see if there was anyone inside.

Is there a crime blotter in the local newspaper? Was this incident reported in it?

Did some Googling.
Chris Nakamoto with WBRZ does the Investigative Report for the Baton Rouge area. I sent him an email to these posts. Hopefully he will click on the link.

Hi Kenny,

I am one of Pam Coronado's students and was assisting behind the scenes when she came down to NOLA to help look for Shane, for the 'Unexplained' program. It seemed she was so close, yet nothing we found panned out. Did anything ever come of the homeless man that said he saw Shane, with not just the scar on his chin, but also a fresh scar on his forehead? He seemed so sure....

Much love and support to your family <3

http://tv.biography.com/tv/the-unex...earance-at-dead-mans-curve-preview-2262366970

Upside down, that car looks like no one inside could have walked away, but at the wrecker yard, it is quite easy to see the roof is intact. I just don't see how there could have been a head injury with the roof intact and no blood inside the vehicle.

It's also apparent that no matter what that report says, Shane was wearing his seatbelt. I don't believe a vehicle could flip like that and an unbuckled person not be ejected.

For the one millionth time, I don't think Shane fled the scene.

If it looks like a duck, quacks like a duck and smells like a duck, chances are, it's a duck.

It is time we, and by WE, I mean the public and NOT the family, started demanding answers.

Well we sent request for Shane's phone record 24 hours ago to the Captain over Shane's case by direct email...No Response yet

YAY YAY YAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! It's time to put the heat back on!!!! They think it has been pulled off the burner, but it has just been put back up to boil! They might not know anything, but when you aren't open and honest about something so important, facts have to be gotten in a different way! Keep up the good fight, Kenny! Create a timeline of what is acceptable in the amount of time to receive a response, what you will do next in X amount of days. For example, if I don't hear back in 3 days, I will email again. If I don't hear back in another 3 days, I will contact Newell Normand's office. If I don't hear back in one week, I will contact the Louisiana whatever. You get my drift! KEEP VERY GOOD DOCUMENTATION, which it seems like you do. You have an exact answer and photos to back up just about everything you are asked! I am impressed. You are so on the right track and just need some more fuel in your (probably) empty and exhausted tank! Ask us for help with things, if you need them or can think of anything you would like help with! We have some excellent researchers here!!!

Oh, and to the taser question someone asked.... this! In 2012. http://www.nola.com/crime/index.ssf/2012/06/metairie_woman_who_accused_jps.html

Upside down, that car looks like no one inside could have walked away, but at the wrecker yard, it is quite easy to see the roof is intact. I just don't see how there could have been a head injury with the roof intact and no blood inside the vehicle.

It's also apparent that no matter what that report says, Shane was wearing his seatbelt. I don't believe a vehicle could flip like that and an unbuckled person not be ejected.

For the one millionth time, I don't think Shane fled the scene.

If it looks like a duck, quacks like a duck and smells like a duck, chances are, it's a duck.

It is time we, and by WE, I mean the public and NOT the family, started demanding answers.

Oh, and this... if enough people start getting involved, the police force will respond. They have to! No one wants the community to be coming together and they appear unhelpful, especially after THREE YEARS of missing!!! Kenny, the next time y'all do a gathering of whatever, I would love to try to get looooots of people out, community involved and media. The more people, the more attention, the more answers. Squeaky wheel thing!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Robinhood0602