LA LA - Shane Fell, 36, Marrero, 9 June 2011 - #1

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
just to emphasize how quickly LE can move in on a target using cell phone pings check out this story on a recent small plane reported missing in very difficult terrain. After receiving a phone call from relatives in SC. Authorities were able, using cell phone data, to pinpoint impact site. Watch the video for spokesperson statement on cell phone pings. Reported missing over the weekend and now there is resolution for the families.

http://www.kpho.com/story/25840888/wreckage-of-aircraft-located-by-aerial-search-crew-near-page

Time for a visit to the county attorney's office I would think......

From all that i've read here in the last week or so, it seems there's an adversarial relationship with LE. Kenny has indicated that LE was intending to 'Arrest him' when found.
This would account for them being less then cooperative. imo

I get so frustrated with this case...I see other cases here on WS, the news, and TV, where the family is told about the results of pings of missing people - missing adults. Why hide this from the Fell family??? We're talking about an accident victim who may have been injured and/or possibly deceased. Even just the situation with the pings makes me feel LE coverup. Can families request a case to be closed? If the case is closed the information would be available under the FOI Act. I mean, LE doesn't seem to be doing anything to find Shane anyway. In the future, if foul play is determined or a coverup is shown, another case can be filed. Or the last pings could lead to finally finding Shane's body, giving the family some closure. :banghead:

I get so frustrated with this case...I see other cases here on WS, the news, and TV, where the family is told about the results of pings of missing people - missing adults. Why hide this from the Fell family??? We're talking about an accident victim who may have been injured and/or possibly deceased. Even just the situation with the pings makes me feel LE coverup. Can families request a case to be closed? If the case is closed the information would be available under the FOI Act. I mean, LE doesn't seem to be doing anything to find Shane anyway. In the future, if foul play is determined or a coverup is shown, another case can be filed. Or the last pings could lead to finally finding Shane's body, giving the family some closure. :banghead:

The average person thinks JPSO is doing a fine job...But when they find out how we was treated that are SHOCKED....We the family has AWAYS been treated like outsides...I know for fact that the dogs was request by JPSO and the JPSO K-9 DOG HANDLER said she had a DOC.appointment and could come out till TUESDAY.....REALLY

:pullhair::pullhair::pullhair:

I found the "pulling out my hair" icon just for this post. What good is a dog unit if someone is not on-call to be there right away? I would love to hear a story of dogs tracking someone, so far all I hear is that they got there too late or the trail was somehow lost.

The average person thinks JPSO is doing a fine job...But when they find out how we was treated that are SHOCKED....We the family has AWAYS been treated like outsides...I know for fact that the dogs was request by JPSO and the JPSO K-9 DOG HANDLER said she had a DOC.appointment and could come out till TUESDAY.....REALLY

:pullhair::pullhair::pullhair:

I found the "pulling out my hair" icon just for this post. What good is a dog unit if someone is not on-call to be there right away? I would love to hear a story of dogs tracking someone, so far all I hear is that they got there too late or the trail was somehow lost.

That icon is much better than the wall-banging icon. I needed your icon....

This the first time seeing that flyer...and first time hearing that...I don't even know who made the flyer..........

The poster says "call me at ..." and it's Brett's number that is given. So it makes it sound like Brett is the one who made the poster.

This poster here says the the person in the PT Cruiser spoke to the 911 caller.

http://helpfindshanefell.com/files/Download/ShaneFlyer07062011.pdf

I wonder if that information was given by the 911 caller - you know somewhere where the tape was cut? There was obviously more to the 911 tape than was released. If the 911 caller did talk to the person driving the PT Cruiser then that answers the question of if he stopped at the scene or not.

Kenny, can you check with Brett and see if he knows anything about this? Maybe it was an off-handed comment made by LE the night of the accident.

I wonder if that information was given by the 911 caller - you know somewhere where the tape was cut? There was obviously more to the 911 tape than was released. If the 911 caller did talk to the person driving the PT Cruiser then that answers the question of if he stopped at the scene or not.

Kenny, can you check with Brett and see if he knows anything about this? Maybe it was an off-handed comment made by LE the night of the accident.

The people in the pipe yard told us the PT CRUISER was driving WEST on river road...passed Shane's wreck TURNED AROUND STOPPED AT WRECK SITE ...Then went EAST ON RIVER ROAD...

Kenny, have you had any dealings with the State Police on the case ? IIRC weren't they involved in the beginning ? Just asking, and wondering if they might be willing to step in and help out, seeing that the JPSO is so uncooperative.

My first impression of this is that they offered him a ride and he took it.

The people in the pipe yard told us the PT CRUISER was driving WEST on river road...passed Shane's wreck TURNED AROUND STOPPED AT WRECK SITE ...Then went EAST ON RIVER ROAD...

I have to agree with Juli. That sure makes me think he might've taken a ride with them. I wish we could talk to those pipe yard people now.

Did they see Shane at all?

Or just his car?

Did they see Shane before the PT Cruiser came along?

Did they see Shane after the PT Cruiser passed?

Did the PTC speed off in a hurry?

Sorry for all the questions. Just thinking aloud because this is the first time I've heard the PTC turned around and left in the opposite direction from which it originally was heading.

I have to agree with Juli. That sure makes me think he might've taken a ride with them. I wish we could talk to those pipe yard people now.

Did they see Shane at all?

Or just his car?

Did they see Shane before the PT Cruiser came along?

Did they see Shane after the PT Cruiser passed?

Did the PTC speed off in a hurry?

Sorry for all the questions. Just thinking aloud because this is the first time I've heard the PTC turned around and left in the opposite direction from which it originally was heading.

We knew nothing about the PT CRUISER till the people in the pipe yard said something....The people in the pipe yard said they never did see Shane..Which i think is kinda funny because of the time from the wreck and phone calls...I would think that Shane was by his car for 3 to 5 minutes...We was always told that JPSO had never talked to the PT CRUISER PEOPLE..I knew that the state could run ID'S ON Maroon PT CRUISERS BY ZIP CODE..Now if JPSO DID WHO KNOW'S..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bella257