CONVICTION OVERTURNED LA - Sheriff’s deputy, school teacher wife guilty on child sex charges, Livingston Parish, 2019 *Melanie Curtin conviction overturned 2023*

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
I saw the feeding of bodily fluid accusation on SM shortly after this story broke. I just assumed it was a disgusting rumor. I guess someone in the sheriff's office there leaked that info out soon. I'm not sure how else people all over SM would know almost right away they had video tape of him doing this. This is so insane. They just went from one level of depravity to another to keep getting a high from it. And I guess stupidly assumed no one would find out? Why be a moron and video tape what you want to hide?

KIRAN: More than 50 children may have consumed sexually-contaminated cakes
Sources say photographs seized from the Perkins’ home allegedly show Dennis putting his semen on small dessert squares known as petit fours.

It’s believed children were later served the same cakes to eat, sources say.

Two sources say since his arrest, Dennis has been tested and showed no signs of having any STDs (sexually transmitted diseases). The Louisiana Department of Health (LDH) said Wednesday, Nov. 6 that someone getting an STD in this manner would be extremely rare.

KIRAN: More than 50 children may have consumed sexually-contaminated cakes
Sources say photographs seized from the Perkins’ home allegedly show Dennis putting his semen on small dessert squares known as petit fours.

It’s believed children were later served the same cakes to eat, sources say.

Two sources say since his arrest, Dennis has been tested and showed no signs of having any STDs (sexually transmitted diseases). The Louisiana Department of Health (LDH) said Wednesday, Nov. 6 that someone getting an STD in this manner would be extremely rare.

I think that's supposed to be reassuring but it's not. Of course it's rare to get an STD that way. That would be because it's incredibly rare for someone to lace petit fours with SEMEN!

This is disgusting. Doing such a thing to an adult is disgusting and vile, but doing it to children? At school? No, this is just horrible. If that was my child, I would be going to jail too because I would beat them up and destroy everything they have, I don't care.

Child *advertiser censored* Is Out of Control: 45 Million Images Exist Online And Things Are Getting Worse
September 30, 2019

Continued sharing of child *advertiser censored* images 'worse than actual abuse'
Exploitation of kids online grows 'exponentially'
Sep 24, 2019

The Internet Is Overrun With Images of Child Sexual Abuse. What Went Wrong?
Sept. 28, 2019

“Last year tech companies reported over 45 million online photos and videos of children being sexually abused, more than double what they found the previous year.”

—-

ETA: Look at this, another bust which includes Disney employees and a retired school principal:

FL CHILD *advertiser censored* STING SNARES TWO DISNEY EMPLOYEES AMONG 17 MEN ARRESTED

Last edited:
I have been following the updates on this. Shocking is beyond words. The 44 page indictment is out. I tried linking. Before her FB page was taken down, they were the picture perfect family, adopted her sisters daughter and he was the head of the Swat team. This is one that is sickening but I will follow it. If you can stomach it read the indictment.

WTH is going on with all the bestiality lately?, as if anything involving children isnt heinous enough,this is the second case where evidence has been presented of a perpetrator engaging in sexual acts with a dog!!!.
This couple deserve to live out the rest of their days in as much discomfort as humanly possible,ugh:mad:

I saw the feeding of bodily fluid accusation on SM shortly after this story broke. I just assumed it was a disgusting rumor. I guess someone in the sheriff's office there leaked that info out soon. I'm not sure how else people all over SM would know almost right away they had video tape of him doing this. This is so insane. They just went from one level of depravity to another to keep getting a high from it. And I guess stupidly assumed no one would find out? Why be a moron and video tape what you want to hide?

Yes,I read this on fb at the time too,had really hoped it was just chinese whispers but had a feeling it would turn out to be true:(

She assisted him in raping that child. I am just disgusted. I assume this was her own niece. What kind of sicko? It just feels like you had to HATE a child to do this to them. Ugh. I want to know who tipped them off. How did they find all this out? And I guess thank God they taped it. It's hard to deny something you taped. But I'm still shocked that people do so little to hide crimes like that.

She assisted him in raping that child. I am just disgusted. I assume this was her own niece. What kind of sicko? It just feels like you had to HATE a child to do this to them. Ugh. I want to know who tipped them off. How did they find all this out? And I guess thank God they taped it. It's hard to deny something you taped. But I'm still shocked that people do so little to hide crimes like that.
And took pictures of her serving semen infested cupcakes to her students. She really looked like mother of the year in the photos with all the children. What kind of sick minds discuss doing these things. A teacher and Deputy. That poor dog and that precious child. Her own mother. Adopted or not that was her mother doing these things.

Lawsuit: Livingston teacher who allegedly fed students tainted cupcakes also showed explicit images

The four civil lawsuits, all filed separately since November, surround the pair's counts of mingling harmful substances. The Attorney General's Office, and subsequently the lawsuits, claim Dennis Perkins introduced semen into batches of cupcakes that Cynthia intentionally served to her students at Westside Junior High School in November 2018 and May 2019.

One lawsuit claims the father of a student who ate the cupcakes hasn't been able to find gainful employment since the incident because of debilitating depression, and another claims a parent and child have had mental health, behavioral and sleep issues since learning of the allegations.

The most recent lawsuit, filed by a family Monday, claimed that in addition to having their daughter eat the cupcakes, Cynthia Perkins showed the student explicit and sexual images as well as photographed and videotaped her.

Dennis Perkins and his wife, former school teacher Cynthia Perkins, are set to go on trial in July. They are accused of a multitude of charges including rape, producing child *advertiser censored*, and participating in feeding desserts laced with his semen to school children. Dennis is also accused of sexual abuse of an animal. The couple has pleaded not guilty to the charges.

Dennis Perkins dressing room sex video can be used in Curtin trial, judge rules

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jillybean84
Back