Possible victims

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Returning to Lindsay Harris for a second, there is a call logged in RH's records (July 2003) on the superseding bail application to a location in Illinois that is 60 miles north of Springfield IL and about 80 miles north of Divernon IL, where part of Lindsay's remains were recovered. There is a shooting range (Divernon Sportsman's Club) just on the outskirts of Divernon.

For those convinced RH murdered Asian Doe (I am), and for those operating under the assumption Asian Doe was a sex worker (unsure), the Meatpacking district in NYC would be a place of interest for RH's "pick zone" because in that timeframe, it was a hot spot for trans sex work. It was also filled at that time with abandoned buildings, and I'm starting to wonder-- based on what appear to be abandoned structures in the vicinity of where Sandra Costilla's remains were recovered-- if RH did not use abandoned structures in the commission of his crimes.

Has anyone seen this article yet from Mary Murphy that gets into other Asian male Does/victims that may be associated with LISK/RH?

Article discusses an unknown Asian male from 1984: (verbatim from article) On January 20, 1984, a motorist noticed a man's body on the ice, under the mid-span of the Captree Bridge. Police discovered the victim was Asian, his feet bound with cord. He was about 113 pounds and he'd been shot six times in the back of the head with a small-caliber pistol. The man had a scar over his right eye and "tattoos on both feet," according to the Daily News. He was wearing jeans, along with a gray ski jacket.

So that's Captree State Park/Captree Bridge, which is incredibly close to Gilgo, and extremely close to where they found remains of Shannan Gilbert. According to the article, the victim had been shot elsewhere and transported to the dump site. I think of Sugar Bear with the shooting and the ice.

Article also notes this case:
On September 25, 2002, boaters discovered an Asian man floating in Bellmore Channel under Goose Creek Bridge, which connects the Wantagh Parkway in Nassau County to Jones Beach and Ocean Parkway....
The victim was described as very thin, only clad in underwear. His hands were bound behind his back and his feet were also tied up. There was also binding around his neck that was similar to the material around his feet and hands. A cinder block had been attached to the man's body, probably to have him sink in the water.

So I've seen Wantagh specifically mentioned many times in connection with the very, very large music theater at Jones Beach. RH undoubtedly knew that area quite well. I have yet to see anything about weighting victims, but it seems like something he'd probably at some point have done, considering his experience with boats and his "sandbagger" email.

For those convinced RH murdered Asian Doe (I am), and for those operating under the assumption Asian Doe was a sex worker (unsure), the Meatpacking district in NYC would be a place of interest for RH's "pick zone" because in that timeframe, it was a hot spot for trans sex work. It was also filled at that time with abandoned buildings, and I'm starting to wonder-- based on what appear to be abandoned structures in the vicinity of where Sandra Costilla's remains were recovered-- if RH did not use abandoned structures in the commission of his crimes.
During the last press conference, Ray Tierney pointed out Asian Doe’s proximity to GB4, Megan in particular. Other than that there is nothing that we the public know about any connection to RH.

It’s enough for me to say it is likely (80% IMO) somehow associated - either directly or through some sick perv ring.

By the latter I mean that a clique of sadists and traffickers mention dumping sites to one another.

The HK document lends itself as an example of the kind of knowledge transfer that malignant narcissists might really enjoy.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Desireh
Back