Possible victims

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
I think he may have been too young. He would have been 15 or 16 when the first victim died. Serial killers almost always operate in a zone of familiarity (anchor points). I'd imagine that the CT River Valley Killer lived somewhere in that area and is now 71-81 (if they are still alive, because one suspect died in 2005).

This thread makes my head spin. It’s hard to not think he’s capable given his manifesto. But of course he wasn’t the only killer around. Still…a lot of these suggestions seem worth looking at to me.

I think he may have been too young. He would have been 15 or 16 when the first victim died. Serial killers almost always operate in a zone of familiarity (anchor points). I'd imagine that the CT River Valley Killer lived somewhere in that area and is now 71-81 (if they are still alive, because one suspect died in 2005).
Totally agreed on this, although I wouldn't rule out a 15 yo RH for anything unless a near logistical impossibility. But I realize this may be a bit excessive, even with RH. Thing is the Moore case w/CT River Valley killer is an outlier case. That may have been a separate killer, and that's '86. I don't rule out a 23 yo RH for anything period, definitely not something roughly (even very roughly) in his region where he resembles a sketch. But totally agreed, maybe not.

Lindsay Harris/Las Vegas:
2689723.jpg

'He asked me: live or die?': Woman who shot dead alleged serial killer ...

Harris disappeared from Henderson, Nevada on May 5, 2005. On May 23 of that year, her remains were found in wooded area off Interstate 15, south of Springfield, Illinois. The body was not identified until May 2008, however. Authorities stated Harris's death was a homicide and it remains under investigation.

Many people think the clearly battered woman in the poster removed from Heuermann's home resembles LH.

RIP

Christine Belusko, murdered/remains found Sept 1991. She'd been struck repeatedly with what appeared to be a vintage hammer.

Christine Belusko

She had been savagely beaten with a hammer.
Christine was unidentifiable when found and was previously known as the girl with the scorpion tattoo. She was "found savagely beaten with a hammer, strangled and set ablaze in Staten Island" (Seaview Ave. on the East Shore in Staten Island)

"Belusko was only 30 when her body – found face up, handcuffed, partially clothed and burned – was left in a vacant lot" I'm seeing the information from when Christine was a Jane Doe listing her as about 5'4" 120 lbs.

Christine was last seen in Sept 1991 at the Mt Airy Lodge near Mt Pocono with her 2-year-old daughter Christa, whose whereabouts are currently unknown and she is still listed as missing.

Tribeca Jane Doe 2008

Circumstances of Recovery: Skeletal remains found buried under a concrete floor in the basement of a Manhattan nightclub. The individual was likely there for some time (years). Associated artifacts place the lower limit for the PMI at 1984. Multiple coins- pennies dated 1983 and 1984; A small square purse or make-up bag; Make-up, including lipstick and mascara; key; lighter. Earrings:
1720159875440.png

At one point, I believe RH was working down the block from the location where this victim was found. Initially thought this case might have been connected with Midtown Jane Doe who has since identified as Patricia McGlone. But Patricia McGlone was murdered in 1969, putting 15 years (and maybe more) between these murders.

Tanya Rush

Cops Seek Tips for Dismembered Woman's Murder Case

"... part of Tanya Rush’s body was discovered in a black suitcase near the Southern State Parkway in June 2008"..."Police are now investigating whether she was ever picked up by the accused serial killer, who could have conceivably taken the Belt Parkway into the Southern State Parkway on his way home to Massapequa Park in Nassau County." ..."The investigators told us they had 'no witness accounts' of anyone dropping the body on the westbound entrance ramp to the Southern State at Exit 25, Newbridge Road in North Bellmore."
North Bellmore is very close to Merrick and Merrick Road. Merrick is where RH's grandfather lived ("WH" belt on MBB). RH's father would have been born in Merrick.
1720224214534.png
North Bellmore is a short distance from where Peaches was found:
1720224736818.png
The HK document specifically references Southern State Parkway: VID CAMS ON SS PKWY RT 231 to EXIT 30=OLD
(pg 25)

Attachments

• 1720224092907.png
    1720224092907.png
    721.7 KB · Views: 2
Last edited:
If we think RH had company or cooperation in his endeavors at any point, here's something interesting (2018): "QUEENS, New York -- Seven members of the NYPD were arrested Wednesday in connection with a prostitution and narcotics case dating back to 2015....The suspects -- three sergeants, two detectives and two officers -- were reportedly based in Queens and Brooklyn were believed to be providing protection for the operation of the prostitution and gambling ring in the same boroughs....Authorities say a retired NYPD detective and his wife, a former prostitute, ran brothels located in the confines of the 72nd Precinct in Sunset Park in Brooklyn and along Roosevelt Avenue in Queens. Current officers who knew the retired detective then became involved, police say, providing security or information."

So first off, wondering if this married couple mentioned would have frequented any swingers clubs. And also thinking of RH's Thawk080672, Shelly Hart went missing August 6th in 2005 in Brooklyn.
shelly_ann_hart_1.jpg

Sources say she was in the confines of the 79th precinct, but the 79th precinct is not located at least in terms of the physical building at her last known location, which was the 70 block of Malcolm X Blvd in Brooklyn, unless the precinct building moved (maybe it did, I don't know). She was 23 yo, 5'0", 125lbs. From what I'm reading, there's a 72nd St. station that connects Manhattan to Brooklyn. I definitely don't know NYC well enough to 100% confirm on the routes, but that's what I've read.

Unidentified victim, female, Sayville dumpster, near railroad station. 4'11", 93 lbs, 25-39 yo, March 8, 1992
He mentions dumpsters in his HK doc.

And possibly Freeport Jane Doe: "On November 4, 1982 human remains of a young female were discovered inside a city dumpster along N Main Street in Freeport, New York (Nassau County). The location was near the intersection of N Main Street and Mount Joy Ave. The female had been deceased for an extended period of time, but less than one year. She is estimated to have been in her teens or twenties at the time of her death. Her hair color, hair style, and eye color are unknown. She stood approximately 5'00"-5'03"..."

Here's something, another sex worker murdered in Hempstead, body found Aug 6, 1986 at Hempstead Golf Club:
Valerie Cleveland
1720677168425.png
So that blue dot is near where this victim's residence was located. Pretty much due north is Old Westbury, where RH attended New York Institute of Technology.

Last edited:
Here's something, another sex worker murdered in Hempstead, body found Aug 6, 1986 at Hempstead Golf Club:
Valerie Cleveland
View attachment 516904
So that blue dot is near where this victim's residence was located. Pretty much due north is Old Westbury, where RH attended New York Institute of Technology.
Her case is one of many unsolved murders of SWs in LI between 1984 and 1989.

Im currently working on WS threads for a ton of them.

Heres a summary tho

Several unsolved Murders of women in Long Island 1984-1989

On August 24th 1984. The body of 20 year old Deborah Lee Smith was found wrapped in a blanket in Valley Stream NY. She had been shot in the head and chest with a high caliber weapon. Smith was a known sex worker who apparently mostly worked in the Manhattan area. I cant find much else on her unfortunately.

On Feb 18th 1985. the decomposing body of 27 year old Jonie Jackson was found under a plastic bag in a parking lot in Hempstead. She was beaten to death. She was reported missing months earlier. Jonie had prior sex work related arrests.

On Sept 13th 1985 the body of 26 year old Gwendolyn “Gwen” Lukes was found strangled in a cemetery in Upper Brooksville. Gwen had prior sex work related arrests in the Hempstead area.

On August 6h 1986 the body of 21 year old Valerie Cleveland was found under brush on a Hempstead golf course. She was nude apart from her jacket. She had likely been dead for less than a week. She had prior sex work related arrests.

On June 27th 1989, the body of 22 year old Genise Wilder was found near a factory area in Hempstead. It was determined that she was stabbed to death. Her clothes were described as disheveled. Genise apparently had prior sex work related arrests.

On Dec 13th 1989, the body of 23 year old Christine Warner was found in a wooded area of the Meadowbrook Polo club. She was completely nude and wrapped in plastic bags. It was determined she was beaten to death. Christine was a known sex worker based out of Manhattan, She often went by the name Tina Clark.

In August 1986 an article was published in Newsday, claiming that Law Enforcement was looking into the possibility of a connection between the murders of Jonie Jackson, Gwen Lukes, Valerie Cleveland, along with a forth victim I haven't mentioned yet

on the night of February 19th 1984, 30 year old Christina Clarkson was walking home after visiting a tavern in West Hempstead. She decided to take a short cut across some railroad tracks. Unfortunately, Someone grabbed her and dragged her behind a factory. Christine was beaten to death, her body was found on top of a pile of wood in cardboard, near a railroad siding, located between 2 factories. She was fully dressed and there were no signs of sexual assault

Law Enforcement stated that they were all Hempstead village residents, and that 3 of 4 them were involved in sex work.

On February 10th 1990. the body of Stephanie Krut was found in a laundry bag on East Penn Street in Long Beach NY. She had been strangled and was wearing only a T-Shirt. Stephanie had prior sex work related arrests.

On November 8th 1990 the body of Mayra Eusebio was found in a garment bag, roughly a block away from Stephanie. She was also strangled and was also involved in Sex work.

Law Enforcement found a name written in the bag Mayra was found in. This name lead them to man, who they were able to determine was the cousin of the killer. Less than a week after Mayra was found, Allen Gormely of Long Beach New York was arrested and charged with two counts of murder in connection with Stephanie and Mayra’s murders.

A Newsday article from Nov 1990 stated that they were looking at the possibility of Gormely being involved with the murders of Debra, Jonie, Gwen Genise and Christine Warner. Law Enforcement seemed to think that Gwen and Genise’s murders bared the strongest resemblance to the killings Gormely was charged with.

However, a little over a week later Law Enforcement appeared to changedirections, stating that Gormely’s killings were “dissimilar” to the 5 unsolved cases and announcing that he was “apparently not involved”

Gormely was found guilty of both murders and was sentenced to 50 years to life. He died in prison in 2014

It appears that the possibility of Joel Rifkin being connected to Gwen was looked into, but I cant find anything indicating anything came of it. Rifkin’s first known murder occurred in 1989.

Of the 7 unsolved murder victims I’ve listed, 6 out of 7 were involved in sex work. They were all found in Nassau county. 3 were beaten, one was strangled, one was stabbed, one was shot, I am unsure on Valerie Cleveland’s cause of death. I am unsure if Law Enforcement believes there is a connection between any of these women.

Many of these victims were found to each other. Many of them lived near each other too. Using the addresses listed I’ve created a graphic to help demonstrate this

Another victim I want to mention, despite her name not showing up in any of these articles, is Carmen Vargas. Carmen left her family home in the summer of 1989, never to return. After 3 weeks of agonizing uncertainty, Carmen’s remains were found off the side of Meadowbrook Parkway. Her ankles and wrist were bound with cord. She had a rope tied around her neck and a towel over her face. She was also missing 3 front teeth. The Vargas family believes she was strangled, due to the info they've received from Law Enforcement. Law Enforcement is/was looking into the possibility of Rex Heuermann being involved.

To this date, no one seems to have been charged with any of the eight murders mentioned in this write up. The last mention of these women's murders in the press was seemingly in the early 90s. Feb 2024 marked 40 years since Christina Clarkson’s life was brutally stolen from her. August 2024 will mark 40 years since Deborah was murdered, these other women will reach that chilling milestone in the coming years.

These girls were more than sex workers, they were more than their murders, they were daughters, sisters and friends. These girls had whole entire lives in front of them, until their killer(s) cut them short.

If you have any information on any of these cases, please contact the Nassau County Sherriffs department at (516) 572-4100.

Crime Stoppers Contact

Sources

Last edited:

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member