LA LA - Slidell, WhtFem 20-30, UP852, Breast Implants, Pregnant Jun'86

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
In December I posted a thread for Sallie Margaret Reed as a possible match to this Jane Doe.http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?p=4567792

I submitted her name to Helen Bouzon at Faces. Helen responded saying that she would try to determine if she could get dental information for Sallie. Unfortunately, Sallie's missing person file at the Louisiana Repository for Unidentified and Missing People indicates that there are no dental records nor is there DNA on file and I have not heard back from Helen. Namus does not list her as a rule out so I am assuming she has not been compared.

Have you heard anything back on this submission? I think they look very much alike.

Lil'E -thank you for asking. I think they look alike as well but I am not sure I feel as strongly about the demographics. However, just reading the circumstances surrounding the disappearance of so many has taught me that anything is possible...I would hate to rule a possible match out because I looked at the case with eyes that have been tainted by my own experiences :)

So...this is what I know....
On 1/14/2010 Helen Bouzon at Faces said that they had a file on Sallie Reed but that they did not have dental information. She said she would contact the Sheriff to see if they had dentals and get back to me. On 2/01/2010 Helen sent me an email that indicated that she had spoken to the sheriff and he said that he would look for the file. She said she called him back a few weeks later but had heard nothing. She indicated that the file would remain open....and she said they are systematically visiting every law enforcement agency in the state to collect information on missing and unidentified persons. She believes that they will get the information at some point.
Based on her statements...I have refrained from contacting her.

has anybody submitted http://www.doenetwork.org/cases/287dfoh.html ??

If you look at her middle picture its almost a perfect match nose and everything. Height and weight are good. Both a circular scar on right knee which is not very common. There is no way this doe went missing close to the time she was found, and there is speculation that this missing person might have left with a boyfriend. No struggle and takes purse... This doe case is probably someone that did not have contact with her family for years and not an abduction.

Here are others that can't be ruled out but less of a chance

http://www.doenetwork.org/cases/1016dfmd.html

http://www.doenetwork.org/cases/1222dffl.html

http://www.doenetwork.org/cases/182dfca.html

IMO, I don't think LPJD is Cynthia Jane Anderson.

there is no indication in her profile that CJA had breast implants. And although the absence of confirmation is not confirmation of absence, There is quite a bit of info available on CJA's case. CJA was a devout Christian who lived a very conservative and traditional lifestyle. She doesn't strike me as the type who would have breast implants.

IMO, I don't think LPJD is Cynthia Jane Anderson.

there is no indication in her profile that CJA had breast implants. And although the absence of confirmation is not confirmation of absence, There is quite a bit of info available on CJA's case. CJA was a devout Christian who lived a very conservative and traditional lifestyle. She doesn't strike me as the type who would have breast implants.

Being a devout person makes it more unlikely she would get breast implants. However, if a woman who is devoutly religious did get breast implants, then she might be more likely not to tell people about her implants.

has anybody submitted http://www.doenetwork.org/cases/287dfoh.html ??

If you look at her middle picture its almost a perfect match nose and everything. Height and weight are good. Both a circular scar on right knee which is not very common. There is no way this doe went missing close to the time she was found, and there is speculation that this missing person might have left with a boyfriend. No struggle and takes purse... This doe case is probably someone that did not have contact with her family for years and not an abduction.

Here are others that can't be ruled out but less of a chance

http://www.doenetwork.org/cases/1016dfmd.html

http://www.doenetwork.org/cases/1222dffl.html

http://www.doenetwork.org/cases/182dfca.html

bbm -- I'm not saying you're wrong, but what makes you say that? To me, she sounds like she was murdered by her husband, who of course never reported her missing.

I am thinking she was estanged from her family for awhile before she was killed by her husband. She was someone that was reported missing years before by her family. If she would have first gone missing around spring or summer of 86 she would have been indentified by her family right away, and her killer caught. She comes from well to do family if she has perfect teeth.

Attachments

• a.jpg
    a.jpg
    5 KB · Views: 75
  • CJAndersonAP.jpg
    CJAndersonAP.jpg
    8.7 KB · Views: 66
  • 16UFLA3.jpg
    16UFLA3.jpg
    5.8 KB · Views: 68
  • CJAnderson4.jpg
    CJAnderson4.jpg
    8.9 KB · Views: 65
Sorry about that, the thread here ( http://porchlightinternationalformissinguid.com ) on her had that picture by mistake. Thought it was odd I never seen it, but it kind of looked liked the early drawing I have below so I thought nothing of it. I live twenty minutes away from where her body was found. One thing of note is that where she was found by the slidell I10 twin spans is NOT a route that truckers take. They take the I12 from Mississppi to Baton Rouge.

Attachments

• 16UFLA.jpg
    16UFLA.jpg
    11.7 KB · Views: 73
I am thinking she was estanged from her family for awhile before she was killed by her husband. She was someone that was reported missing years before by her family. If she would have first gone missing around spring or summer of 86 she would have been indentified by her family right away, and her killer caught. She comes from well to do family if she has perfect teeth.

I agree all that is possible, and looking at women who have been missing a long time is a good idea, but I don't think there's enough evidence to rule anybody in or out on the basis of speculation about life style. If she was killed by her husband, it's just as likely that she was never reported missing by anybody. It's more common than you would think for a woman to get married, move away with her husband, and gradually lose touch with family members.

About the only thing we can conclude is that she's most likely not from the immediate area, since she wasn't identified at the time.

Also, implants were not in the least unusual in 1986. They weren't even unusual when I was in college in the 1970's.

None of that would make me rule out CJA as the jane doe, however. I think it's pretty unlikely, but not impossible. For one thing, she could have acquired the implants etc. after she left Toledo, if indeed she did run away. We're talking five years. The facial resemblance is certainly very strong.

The face is one thing, but to both have the same small circular on the right knee is something to make you say hmmm. I just think it's unlikely that nobody would have been looking for her unless she just flat out disappeared years before to start a new life, and she is a little different than what there looking for.

The face is one thing, but to both have the same small circular on the right knee is something to make you say hmmm. I just think it's unlikely that nobody would have been looking for her unless she just flat out disappeared years before to start a new life, and she is a little different than what there looking for.

Yes, there are a number of points that make it worth looking into.

I see no reason to think the UID doesn't have people desperately looking for her. When you go over to the missing persons areas, you see dozens of families still searching for loved ones who disappeared thirty or forty years ago. They've looked everywhere they can think of, comparing UIDs and hoping. There was at least one case where the body had been found in a neighboring county only a couple of weeks after she disappeared, but the match wasn't made until recently due to jurisdictional disputes and bad bookkeeping.

Is there a military base in the area? I'm wondering if she could have been a military wife; moving around like that is a good way to lose track of your family even if you're trying to keep in touch.

The following episode of Unsolved Mysteries with Robert Stack (taped around 1989) provides an excellent synopsis of Cynthia Jane Anderson's case.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dmLjzI6Uu5A&p=72621E125B209E8C&playnext=1&index=85

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rhCCPIdMcig&feature=player_embedded

One could argue that Cynthia staged her disappearance, perhaps because she was secretly disenchanted with her strict fundamentalist upbringing. But if so, it would have to have been a very elaborate scheme.

From all appearances, it appears that she was a victim of a stalker who kidnapped her and held her prisoner. A female tipster called LE a few weeks after her disappearance to report that CJA was being held in the basement of a house, and the house was adjacent to another house owned by the same family. The tipster said that the owners of the house were out of town and their son was holding CJA prisoner.

Yes, I agree CJA's circumstances make it unlikely she wound up dead in Lake Ponchartrain five years later. But I can't see anything to eliminate it, either.

Is there a military base in the area? I'm wondering if she could have been a military wife; moving around like that is a good way to lose track of your family even if you're trying to keep in touch.

This in an interesting idea...there are two military facilities both within about an hour drive of St Tammany Parish. One is Keesler Air Force Base located in Biloxi, MS about 65 miles east; the other is Camp Shelby -Army Base, located just south of Hattiesburg, MS which is about 65 miles north.

This in an interesting idea...there are two military facilities both within about an hour drive of St Tammany Parish. One is Keesler Air Force Base located in Biloxi, MS about 65 miles east; the other is Camp Shelby -Army Base, located just south of Hattiesburg, MS which is about 65 miles north.

What about areas where lots of military families live? Looking at googlemaps and some real estate sites, it seems like St. Tammany is pretty rural.

The southern part of St Tammany where this doe was found is suburban. Its mainly white collar people who work in New Orleans that don't want to live in New Orleans. The northern part is still very rural however. She was found by a five mile bridge that seperates New Orleans East from Slidell. Thanks for the unsolved mystery's link, does anybody else the basement caller was CJA, trying to trick investigators? Is the AMW video for Jane Doe online anywhere?

Most of the AMW videos are available on AMW's website.

If she was found just over the bridge, does that mean it's possible she was brought over from New Orleans? I'm sorry if that's a dumb question. I'm having trouble visualizing the area from the maps.

Thanks for the unsolved mystery's link, does anybody else the basement caller was CJA, trying to trick investigators?

It's quite possible. The thing about premonitions and nightmares, and leaving the book open to a specific page sets off my hinky meter a little bit.

But if it was staged, it would have required elaborate planning. The apparent harassment had been ongoing for over a year. The telephone calls while the client was at her desk seem legit. If not, it was a clever bit of detail to add to the script.

In the comments to the YouTube videos, someone says that the Graffiti vandal was identified, and that he had been spraying that same message in other parts of Toledo and it was directed at some other woman named Cindy.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member