LA LA - Slidell, WhtFem 20-30, UP852, Breast Implants, Pregnant Jun'86

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Seems to me that call at her work was the case of a client calling and her hanging up on them so they called back. This is exactly where they found her about fifty yards out in the water.
http://maps.google.com/maps?f=q&sou...=-5btjucrjjHjVeN1Fu274g&cbp=12,278.95,,0,3.28

To me if they knew the area they would have dumped the body on the New Orleans east side. On New Orleans side the body would have never been found. They have an abandoned exit almost since it was built at a wildlife refuge, that is just plain creepy. Lot of reports of Satanic activity, and nobody would ever go back here!
http://maps.google.com/maps?f=q&sou...=45MrF8f9eyTHVdKdQu24Lg&cbp=12,228.76,,0,2.01

I forgot to include the New Orleans Naval Air Station in Belle Chasse, LA - this base is located on the west bank of the Mississippi River and is considered part of the greater New Orleans Metro Area. Belle Chasse is a 35 minute drive or so to where the body was found.

What do yall think about this as possible match?
http://www.charleyproject.org/cases/p/potter_shannon.html

The scar on the abdomen and both had fractures of the pelvis bone. The circumtances of her disapparance go along with this jane doe. The only thing that is a little off is the age. She would have just turned 16 when this doe was killed. Some girls stop growing between 13-15 so its possible.

Is there a list of rule outs someone can point me to, that would be very helpful.

As for the possible match posted above, Shannon Potter was only 15 when this UID was found (two years after the 13 year old was last seen). I am doubtful she would have had the money to recieve breast implants, she could have been taken advantage of and exploited but still, breast implants and a possible nose job on an abducted 15 year old? That would be quite odd. I do think it is a doubtful match. Also, all four wisdom teeth at 15 years old is odd as well.

Also, maybe looking for missing women in Canada and Europe in that time frame would be helpful as she might not even be American.

Is there a list of rule outs someone can point me to, that would be very helpful.

As for the possible match posted above, Shannon Potter was only 15 when this UID was found (two years after the 13 year old was last seen). I am doubtful she would have had the money to recieve breast implants, she could have been taken advantage of and exploited but still, breast implants and a possible nose job on an abducted 15 year old? That would be quite odd. I do think it is a doubtful match. Also, all four wisdom teeth at 15 years old is odd as well.

Jane Doe was found 6/19/86
Potter turned 16 on 6/20/86

I had my wisdom teeth removed at 13. The doe had perfect teeth. If you are from a family that brings you to dentist twice a year, they remove your wisdom teeth well before they would become a problem. Also looking at Potter's teeth, they look in perfect condition to. Its not confirmed she had nose job, and if you run away for a guy at 13, you would also get breast implants if he asked you to.

Ok, then submit her if you want to...

rule outs

Carol Donn 1963 Florida
Hazel Klug 1962 Virginia
Lisa Sexton 1966 Ohio
Sally Stone 1964 Idaho
Joyce Walcott 1967 California
April Zane 1960 Illinois

I came across Robyn Alder's missing person case and think she is a good fit for this Jane Doe. Her car was found crashed into a tree in May 1983 in Florida. Could it be that she was kidnapped from the crash site? Received medical treatment / plastic surgeries by her captor and held until June 1986?

adler_robyn2.jpg
adler_robyn.jpg

http://www.charleyproject.org/cases/a/adler_robyn.html

I came across Robyn Alder's missing person case and think she is a good fit for this Jane Doe. Her car was found crashed into a tree in May 1983 in Florida. Could it be that she was kidnapped from the crash site? Received medical treatment / plastic surgeries by her captor and held until June 1986?

adler_robyn2.jpg
adler_robyn.jpg
lake-ponchatrain-lg2.jpg

http://www.charleyproject.org/cases/a/adler_robyn.html

That's quite a stretch. I suppose anything's possible, but a lot of very unlikely things would have to fall into place.

Also, the UID had a mark on her finger, apparently from a wedding ring. Robyn was not married, and I doubt the captor would buy her a ring.

This appears to be a case in which the husband is the perp, and she had no other family members to notice her absence. It doesn't appear to me to be a kidnapping.

Kidnappers don't usually take their captives in for breast implants (although there are exceptions - one being FD Floyd and Sharon Marshall - But the circumstances of that kidnapping were much different from what we are discussing here).

I too think it would have to be a highly unusual scenario for this to be Robyn Alder after being injured in the crash of her car. Something along the lines of amnesia due to brain injury in the crash, and someone deciding to tell her a lot of lies and steer her life for her after that point. In my opinion she's not impossible but she sure isn't high on the list of possibles.

When I read Robyn's profile what really stood out was the physical matches (height range and weight, hair color). The shape of her face (other than the nose) and the arch of her brows caught my attention. Since there is also the report that it is thought by LE that the Jane Doe was more than likely injured in a car accident sometime prior to 1986 and that it would have taken months for recovery, most likely in a hospital- the fact that there was a car accident involved in Robyn's disappearance got my attention- of course we don't know if RA had any injuries or even if she was in her car when it hit the tree (the car was found 4 days after she was last seen smashed into a tree). The Jane Doe's injuries had healed (time had pasted since the injuries were received), her breast implants were not identifiable (black market or not in US), and she had perfect teeth with wisdom teeth missing (indicating excellent prior dental hygiene). Robyn's dental records are indicated as available -- so maybe I can find out more about that. Thanks to both of you for your feedback.

riedling_susan2.jpg
lake-ponchatrain-lg2.jpg

This young woman (Susan Riedling) disappeared on March 31, 1986 (NamUs page says Susan was last known to be alive as June 1986) from KY. She was 6-7 weeks pregnant, married and her husband was considered a person of interest in her case. Age is off; Susan was 18. Height is 5'4"; weight is listed as 106 lbs.http://www.charleyproject.org/cases/r/riedling_susan.html

You think she got implants after she went missing?

riedling_susan2.jpg
lake-ponchatrain-lg2.jpg

This young woman (Susan Riedling) disappeared on March 31, 1986 (NamUs page says Susan was last known to be alive as June 1986) from KY. She was 6-7 weeks pregnant, married and her husband was considered a person of interest in her case. Age is off; Susan was 18. Height is 5'4"; weight is listed as 106 lbs.http://www.charleyproject.org/cases/r/riedling_susan.html

You think she got implants after she went missing?

I wonder if she could have gotten implants in the past without telling her family...There's not a lot of physical details listed for her.

The pregnancy and being married (since there was indication of a tan line on her left ring finger) jumped out at me.

Wish I could find more about her on-line.

Guys, I think I've hit on another good match that has not yet been ruled out, according to NAMUS. Check out Sylvia Lourdes Standly:

http://www.doenetwork.org/cases/409dfca.html

SStandly.jpg

IMO, what makes this a good match:

-Sylvia is between 5'3 and 5'7 - UID is listed as 5'4, estimated;
- Sylvia had an appendectomy scar, and a V-shaped scar above her LEFT knee; UID has an abdominal scar, and a "circular in shape" (could be a U?) scar on her RIGHT knee. Could be a mistake, or a mirror-image thing, but is too much of a coincidence to discount;
- note the position of Sylvia's nose and compare to UID - UID's nose was short and slightly rounded at the tip, same as Sylvia's;
- note the dentals on UID - I'm not sure how teeth match up on this and what number is which tooth, but the UID was missing 1,16,17 and 32; Sylvia was missing her two upper front teeth.

Thoughts?

Guys, I think I've hit on another good match that has not yet been ruled out, according to NAMUS. Check out Sylvia Lourdes Standly:

http://www.doenetwork.org/cases/409dfca.html

SStandly.jpg

IMO, what makes this a good match:

-Sylvia is between 5'3 and 5'7 - UID is listed as 5'4, estimated;
- Sylvia had an appendectomy scar, and a V-shaped scar above her LEFT knee; UID has an abdominal scar, and a "circular in shape" (could be a U?) scar on her RIGHT knee. Could be a mistake, or a mirror-image thing, but is too much of a coincidence to discount;
- note the position of Sylvia's nose and compare to UID - UID's nose was short and slightly rounded at the tip, same as Sylvia's;
- note the dentals on UID - I'm not sure how teeth match up on this and what number is which tooth, but the UID was missing 1,16,17 and 32; Sylvia was missing her two upper front teeth.

Thoughts?

Teeth 1,16, 17, and 32 are the four wisdom teeth. Sylvia is missing her two upper front teeth (i.e., 8 & 9). Based on this info it would be a rule-out based on Sylvia's missing 8&9 and the 8 still being present on the Jane Doe. (Jane Doe's #9 was lost after death).

Here's a missing woman from Louisiana just added today to NamUs:

Dora Elizabeth Carson
https://www.findthemissing.org/cases/10986/9

2976547870045078242S425x425Q851_zpsf6b63830.jpg

Almost nothing is known about her vital stats or circumstances of disappearance. But she has red hair like LPJD, is the right age, and has a roughly similar facial shape.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member