LA LA - Slidell, WhtFem 20-30, UP852, Breast Implants, Pregnant Jun'86

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Would love for Isotope testing to be performed on LPJD, with as much publicity as she once received one would believe it would have occured. It would narrow down so many possibilities

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Like your opinion on this.

https://www.findthemissing.org/en/photos/full/11763

Eleanor C. Parker
Missing since November 10, 1981 from Baton Rouge, EastBaton Rouge Parish, Louisiana/ UID found: 19-6-1986 - LakePontchartrain - Slidell, Louisiana
Date Of Birth: December 6, 1962 UID estimated born between ca.1956 and 1966
•Age at Time of Disappearance: 18 years old, she would be ca. 23 in 1986. UID estimated between 20-30.
•Distinguishing Characteristics: White female. Darkblond hair (Namus: blond/strawberry); UID auburn(somewhere in between dark blond/strawberry I guess) Blue eyes. UID unclear. I find especially the eyes striking. Don’t knowabout the nose, when you laugh it is going down, makes also the space between yournosetip and mouth smaller, your lip thinner and your eyes more closed.
•Dentals: Available She looksto have wonderful teeth, and also the placement of the teeth looks like as in thereconstruction drawing.
•Clothing: Maroon colored plaid skirt, maroon coloredblouse, maroon colored blazer and maroon Height (inches) 64.0 / UIDbetween 62 – 66, measured 64.0
Weight (pounds) 115.0 UID 126.0pounds
MP no mentioning of scars, breast implants, freckles?or a nose job, but all could appear after missing date.

attachment.php
attachment.php
attachment.php
attachment.php

Attachments

• Eleonore Parker 1.jpg
    Eleonore Parker 1.jpg
    10.3 KB · Views: 226
  • Slidell JD 1.jpg
    Slidell JD 1.jpg
    4.5 KB · Views: 223
  • Slidell JD 2.jpg
    Slidell JD 2.jpg
    4.4 KB · Views: 221
  • Eleonore Parker 3.jpg
    Eleonore Parker 3.jpg
    59.9 KB · Views: 135
There is quite a similarity in the teeth, isn't there?

In the 70's and 80's it was quite common for women with pronounced noses like Parker l's appears to be to want smaller and/or turned-up noses. There's certainly enough time for all of the differences to have appeared.

Have a young lady that I've come across, my researching has not come up with very much if this young lady was located or not

Eliza Martin - 111384.JPG

NOLA Times Picayune Article - 11/13/84

If anyone would be so kind as to help out with researching this MP would greatly appreciate it

Attachments

• Eliza Martin - 1984 NOLA.pdf
    139.1 KB · Views: 16
good find!!!!

Hi There Sloane Hope all is well!!!

She is a good find, have had her in my file for a while in the hopes that I could find more information on her.... Obviously I'm not that great of a sleuth .. many dead ends.. Reason I'm reaching out the WS community.

Interesting fact is the she was last seen exiting the bus in Houston and walking towards the NOLA bus. However it was not confirmed that she was observed getting on to the bus for NOLA. I would believe that you would have a tear off ticket to give to the bus driver .... IDK road a bus once when I was a child don't actually remember what the procedure was.

While researching found several articles on Lucas and O'Toole had no idea they were frequent visitors to the Northshore (aka St Tammany Parish) from the early 70's into the early 80's (Pre Arrest 1983). Thus far at least (6) murder crimes in the area unbelievable.

**NOTE: THERE IS ABSOLUTELY NO CONNECTION BETWEEN LUCAS/O'TOOLE AND LPJD

Have a young lady that I've come across, my researching has not come up with very much if this young lady was located or not

attachment.php

NOLA Times Picayune Article - 11/13/84

If anyone would be so kind as to help out with researching this MP would greatly appreciate it

I will help.....I don't think it's is "our" uid.....but I will help finding out what could have happened to her....

Hi There Sloane Hope all is well!!!

She is a good find, have had her in my file for a while in the hopes that I could find more information on her.... Obviously I'm not that great of a sleuth .. many dead ends.. Reason I'm reaching out the WS community.

Interesting fact is the she was last seen exiting the bus in Houston and walking towards the NOLA bus. However it was not confirmed that she was observed getting on to the bus for NOLA. I would believe that you would have a tear off ticket to give to the bus driver .... IDK road a bus once when I was a child don't actually remember what the procedure was.

Sorry, but what is NOLA....

I will help.....I don't think it's is "our" uid.....but I will help finding out what could have happened to her....

Hi Bit of Hope, I do not believe she is our LPJD however she is a person whom was reported missing. And I'm curious if she was ever found or not

She was originally from Texas however had resided in Algiers, Louisiana with her husband the year prior to her disappearance.

Algiers is a part of the New Orleans metropolitan area..

NOLA is the abbreviation for New Orleans, Louisiana

Have another article as well on a wife reported missing by her husband @ 3 weeks prior to the finding of LPJD. She does not fit the description of LPJD and she may live now west of Hammond still trying to figure that one out.

August 1984
Ramon Martin(living in Algiers, New Orleans) Married with Eliza ? maidenname? Arriola or something else? in1981 (three years ago as he stated) and moved together to New Orleans in 1983(a year ago) from?
Wife ElizaMartin (at the time 20 years) was boarding a bus in Texas (she had visited hermother in Sinton, Texas) bound to New Orleans.
27 August1984. According to her sister America Arriola she saw Eliza in a Gray Hound busat the Sinton bus station. She had to make a stopover in Houston, Texas. Busdriver said he saw Eliza get off the bus in Houston, walking in the directionof the bus going to New Orleans. It is not known if she really got on the busto New Orleans……Besides her, her luggage is also missing. What happened in between she left the bus from Texas…on theHouston bus station? Did she took a bus to California…getting breast implants, didshe get an accident, breaking her hip? Where and how did she got pregnant inthe two years gap?
31 August,1984. Missing person’s report to the Sinton Police by her sister, AmericaArriola
10 October,1984. Missing person’s report to the Houston Police by her sister, AmericaArriola Not found listed on http://www.texasequusearch.org/category/missing/page/49/
Notfound on http://someoneismissing.com/texas/missing.htm
Notfound on http://www.nampn.org/mp1980-1989.html
Norecords found on https://www.dps.texas.gov/mpch/MissingPersons.asp?Search=Search
Maybesomewhere else?

Have another article as well on a wife reported missing by her husband @ 3 weeks prior to the finding of LPJD. She does not fit the description of LPJD and she may live now west of Hammond still trying to figure that one out.

You could make some new threads? It is a bit confusing....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
birdistheword14