LA LA - Stacy Baham, 33, Ascension Parish, 11 Aug 2015

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Yes I agree. I did try a few days ago to reach out to mom and brother and friend to help with flyers and spreading the word. But I got no reply... wierd.
I wonder if there's any truth to that comment about eviction.

I find it odd that her families facebook are private and there not posting begging for help.
I've seen a lot of families do that. I guess they don't want to be hassled. They leave it up to law enforcement to figure things out.

I
I've seen a lot of families do that. I guess they don't want to be hassled. They leave it up to law enforcement to figure things out.
There's probably an element of intimidation to the situation because you're relying on law enforcement to bring you your loved one home and you wouldn't want to do anything to mess things up. These are people who are used to having the power so if they don't welcome your participation, and I'm not saying that's the case here, your inclination would be to lay low and be quiet.

At least I found out today that Stacy hair is brown according to the detective at the Livingston Parish Sheriff's Office.

I
There's probably an element of intimidation to the situation because you're relying on law enforcement to bring you your loved one home and you wouldn't want to do anything to mess things up. These are people who are used to having the power so if they don't welcome your participation, and I'm not saying that's the case here, your inclination would be to lay low and be quiet.

At least I found out today that Stacy hair is brown according to the detective at the Livingston Parish Sheriff's Office.

RBBM
Brown hair?? All her pics seem to show her with blonde hair.
I also just read a comment just posted on the Livingston Parish Sheriff fb questioning the bf as to why he provided an old pic of her to LE.
Strange to say the least.

ETA: Just to clarify, I am not saying you are wrong, Han, just that this info is very odd...

RBBM
Brown hair?? All her pics seem to show her with blonde hair.
I also just read a comment just posted on the Livingston Parish Sheriff fb questioning the bf as to why he provided an old pic of her to LE.
Strange to say the least.

ETA: Just to clarify, I am not saying you are wrong, Han, just that this info is very odd...

I thought they may have used that picture because it didn't show her hair. I had called the sheriff's office specifically to question the color description. He said they used the color description of the last person to see her.

So what this really amounts to with the sheriff's office and their facebook is that they are alleging that Stacy may be using an alibi and has changed her hair color.

The townspeople all seem to be fighting with one another.

So what this really amounts to with the sheriff's office and their facebook is that they are alleging that Stacy may be using an alibi and has changed her hair color.

The townspeople all seem to be fighting with one another.

What would she need an alibi for? Did you mean alias?

I think that Stacy looks totally different from the pic that was released by the BF/LE.
Comments suggest she is MUCH thinner at present.

Where exactly was the truck found? Off of Hwy 22 in Maurepas is not very specific. I wonder if the area has been searched.

What would she need an alibi for? Did you mean alias?

I think that Stacy looks totally different from the pic that was released by the BF/LE.
Comments suggest she is MUCH thinner at present.
Oops. Yes, I meant alias. It's not really an alias it's her maiden name.

My radar is going off with the BF. Then again, I'm jaded and cynical...usually. :blushing:

I hope she is found safe but it's not looking good. I would love to be wrong.

Where exactly was the truck found? Off of Hwy 22 in Maurepas is not very specific. I wonder if the area has been searched.
Not much exact information has been shared. The only thing that's been added is that Stacy may be using the name Stacy Cook. Sorta sounds like a runaway with the changed hair color.

My radar is going off with the BF. Then again, I'm jaded and cynical...usually. :blushing:

I hope she is found safe but it's not looking good. I would love to be wrong.
I might think that too if I knew why Stacy would be in the Gonzales area of Ascension Parish and why she would drive Highway 22.

The opening post says "Detectives learned Baham had recently broken up with her boyfriend ..."

I wonder who they learned that information from, and if from the bf, can that break-up be corroborated by someone else.

Oh my, this is terrible. Was the last person to see her the BF in Gonzales as she drove off in the truck? Stacy has many friends and no one noticed she was off the grid for a week? Are we to believe she just drove the truck until it ran out of gas and then started walking? I don't think so. Someone else left the truck on Hwy 22 in Maurepas. I fear the worst has happened.

Edited to add: She might take Hwy 22 out of Gonzales to get to I-10 east towards Covington?

The opening post says "Detectives learned Baham had recently broken up with her boyfriend ..."
I
I wonder who they learned that information from, and if from the bf, can that break-up be corroborated by someone else.
Yes, I had the same question.

Oh my, this is terrible. Was the last person to see her the BF in Gonzales as she drove off in the truck? Stacy has many friends and no one noticed she was off the grid for a week? Are we to believe she just drove the truck until it ran out of gas and then started walking? I don't think so. Someone else left the truck on Hwy 22 in Maurepas. I fear the worst has happened.

Edited to add: She might take Hwy 22 out of Gonzales to get to I-10 east towards Covington?
Stacy had recently started work as a home health aide. She could have taken highway 22 to her next patient. If money was tight she might have waited to fill the tank (maybe the gauge was broken) but that certainly isn't much gasoline. She drove about 21 miles (est.) before running out of gas.

I feel sure the sheriff has the answer to these questions. He just chooses not to share the information.

The New Orleans Airport is only 60 miles from Maurepas, LA. I suppose they've checked that.

I wonder how much of the sheriff's Facebook we can rely upon. For instance the boyfriend, would they delete his comments if he is misidentifying himself? Because he says he wasn't even there when Stacy took the truck. That would mean that he wasn't with her in Gonzales as I had assumed.

I got this crazy scenario last night that Stacy went to Gonzalez for a professional hair color. That way none of the locals would know about the change of color. She wanted her new brown color to look really natural but when she left she covered it with a scarf. On the way out of town she stopped somewhere to change her clothes and don some sunglasses.Then she drove to Maurepas for a Louisiana feast at Hilltop cafe, maybe her last since they're closing. Finally she called a cab to take her to the airport, just an extra hundred and 40 dollars plus change, tip included. All the costs wouldn't really matter if she was using magic plastic to pay for things the way people seem to think she might be doing.

Offbeat but it fits. And of course it's all MOO.

I assumed BF was the last person to see her and that happened in Gonzales.

Maybe a patient in Gonzales was the last person to see her, or maybe she went shopping in Gonzales and there is a paper trail with video to prove her whereabouts.

I do not believe that she took a cab from the broke down truck on Hwy 22 to the airport and then boarded a flight to wonderland on other people's money, leaving her children behind to end up who know's where.

I do not think it is coincidental that she had a new BF, they just broke up and she is missing but the truck of questionable title is still here. Don't stop me, I am sliding on the razor this time.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
eddie_van
Back