LA LA - Stacy Baham, 33, Ascension Parish, 11 Aug 2015

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Has anyone been able to find his fb? I'm interested in reading the post that had them concerned. Just to see if there's any clue as to what he's thinking/state of mind.

Has anyone been able to find his fb? I'm interested in reading the post that had them concerned. Just to see if there's any clue as to what he's thinking/state of mind.

Whose fb page? Her boyfriend? Or her husband?
I'm sorry but I think I've missed something. Who mentioned a post that was concerning?

I think the quote that was being referred to was Stacy's Facebook not the husband or the boyfriend. See if this link works; scroll down some to the favorite quote.
https://m.facebook.com/stacy.baham?v=info

I think the quote that was being referred to was Stacy's Facebook not the husband or the boyfriend. See if this link works; scroll down some to the favorite quote.
https://m.facebook.com/stacy.baham?v=info

Oh, lol.... I was the one who originally posted about the "favorite quote." (It's just funny because I was asking for clarification on what ended up being my own link.:giggle:)

Very strange, indeed.
She leaves her son with a friend on Aug 11, breaks up with her boyfriend, takes his truck, does not return to pick up her son, and then it is her father who reports her missing on Aug 17 after finding out that she never returned to pick up her son???
http://www.batonrougecrime.com/2015...ing-from-livingston-parish-stacy-renee-baham/

Questions that are going through my mind:
1. Was it normal for her to leave her son with this friend (meaning maybe they had kids the same age and it was a common thing for them to tend to each other's kids and have extended sleepovers, etc)
The friend may have called the child's father when Stacy didn't come back. (In fact the friend may be the father.) Her child wasn't necessarily with a nonfamily member for an extended period. MOO

2. When was she expected to pick him up? Aug 11 was a Tuesday. If it were the weekend, I could see that maybe it was a weekend away as far as the friend knew.
I believe she was expected to pick him up on or about August 11.

3. Who broke up with who? I'm wanting more details on the boyfriend...
The article says Stacy broke up with the boyfriend but this was probably learned through interrogation of the boyfriend. Did any such break up ever occur or is it a cover for her disappearance?

4. Was she now living with the boyfriend? If not, was she typically using his vehicle? I'm wondering how she had access to it.
IMO I doubt she had access to the truck. This information was also 'learned' from the boyfriend.

5. Why didn't the boyfriend report that she had run off with his truck or that she had not returned it in almost a week? Was he in the area? Did they break up via phone and she took his truck when he was not even around?
Apparently no one reported Stacy's absence or the missing truck until her father discovered she was missing and reported her absence on August 17. In fact Stacy was reported missing in Livingston Parish because her father made the report but she was last seen in the Gonzales area of Ascension Parish.

The sheriff learned through investigation about the stolen truck and it was located it on August 29. You have to remember they didn't even begin their investigation until August 17.

6. What about her husband/ex-husband? What are the dynamics there? Has anyone ascertained if they were divorced or not?

I don't know the status of their marriage but the presence of a boyfriend signals problems in a 10 year marriage MOO.

ETA: much of this represents my understanding based on the information in the article and my interpretation of the facts aided by discussion with each of you. I hope you will also share your impressions.

I saw this on FB a few days ago, when the Livingston Parish Sheriff's Department sent out the news release. I haven't been able to check on here until today. I was hoping she would've been found by now.

It's hard to believe it's been a month today since Stacy went missing and we've hardly begun to discuss it. I talked to the Livingston sheriffs office today about the haircolor attributed to Stacy in their missing information. In all the pictures I've seen of her she has reddish blond hair, not brown. He assured me that they used her current color. IMO Stacy already has risk factors of someone who might flee and a change of haircolor could certainly be another one.

I am not a professional so take that with a grain of salt but she's recently been through changes that make her vulnerable such as: possibly the end of a 10 year marriage; the beginning and the end of a new relationship; possible change of residence; probable change of income; four months of unemployment; the beginning of a new job; and the last time she was reported seen, she was fleeing in someone else's vehicle. The vehicle was found along a remote section of road.

None of that means any harm has come to her but it is a lot of risk factors. Otherwise I have no new news.

I found mom, brother X husband and boyfriends facebook. But no info really. I haven't seen anything new her.

How did you find her boyfriends name? Does he live in Gonzales Louisiana? I'm interested since she was last seen there.

How did you find her boyfriends name? Does he live in Gonzales Louisiana? I'm interested since she was last seen there.
If you go to the Livingston parish sheriff facebook page and find the first post about her missing there is about 72 comments he comments in there. He even says he is boyfriend.

It's post from Sept 4th. Comment is Sept 5th 2:06am

After reading those comments makes you wonder what kind of situation this is?

Yes I agree. I did try a few days ago to reach out to mom and brother and friend to help with flyers and spreading the word. But I got no reply... wierd.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DeeKay
Back